Image-Line has announced the Night Vision remix contest, a chance to win various prizes.
Welcome to the Night Vision remix contest. In association with FL Studio singer/songwriter Veela and our friends at RØDE microphones & Event Electronics we are excited to bring you our most awesome remix competition ever!
Night Vision remix contest prizes
- 1st – A pair of Event 20/20BAS monitor speakers (valued at $1099) + 500 USD Cash + any 3 Image-Line plugins.
- 2nd – A RØDE NT1-A kit (valued at $299) + 250 USD Cash + any 2 Image-Line plugins.
- 3rd – 150 USD Cash + any Image-Line plugin.
The contest is open for all registered Image-Line users.
The contest rules state you must use FL Studio AND the plugin Newtone AND OR Pitcher in the production of the remix. Registered FL Studio users can still buy the Newtone/Pitcher plugin bundle for a ‘Pay what you think they’re worth’ price (minimum of $12 USD) for a limited time.
The competition closes May 27th, 2011.
More information: Image-Line
Event Electronics has announced the 20/20BAS, a nearfield studio monitor speaker.
First released in 1995, the original 20/20 nearfield studio monitor revolutionised the recording industry and secured itself a place in the hearts of audio engineers the world over for its truthful reproduction and outstanding sonic character.
Now Event is proud to announce a new generation of clarity, transparency and definition with the release of the 20/20BAS. This two-way front ported speaker incorporates a number of fundamental improvements over the original model while remaining true to its tonal character and performance strengths.
More information: Event Electronics
Related: Allen & Heath
, audio interface
, Event Electronics
, Mixed In Key
, Rane Corporation
Posted in news
on Oct 27, 2010
Mixed In Key, makers of award-winning Harmonic Mixing software used by world-renowned DJs, has launched their second annual DJ contest.
DJs around the world are invited to showcase their favorite music genre in a 10-15 minute mix that will be judged by some of the top talents in the industry. The winner and the runner-up will receive DJ packages worth more than $6,000 in combined retail value.
DJ Contest prizes
- The First Place winner will receive:
- A pair of Event Opal 750-Watt Active Monitor speakers featuring Variable Impedance Flared Ports to eliminate artifacts and noise, a new ULD tweeter design, and 8″ EX8 Drivers for solid bass.
- A copy of Serato Scratch Live, the ultimate software/hardware DJ solution featuring cueing, looping, keylock, the SP-6 Sample Player and DJ FX.
- A copy of Ableton Live 8 Suite featuring new Groove and Warping engines, Looper, 5 new effects (Vocoder, Multiband Dynamics, Overdrive, Limiter, and Frequency Shifter), and many workflow enhancements.
- Lifetime licenses for all Mixed In Key products, current and future.
- A Rane SL 3 Audio Interface, a 24-bit USB 2.0 interface that connects turntables to a computer and a mixer and can control up to 3 virtual decks in Scratch Live 2.0.
- A $250 Gift certificate from Beatport, the recognized leader in electronic dance music downloads for DJs and club music.
- A $250 Gift certificate from Traxsource, a digital music store for underground music.
- Ableton and Serato’s “The Bridge” Technology.
- The Runner-up will receive:
- An Allen & Heath Xone:DX MIDI Controller.
- A copy of Serato ITCH software.
- Beatport gift certificate for $150.
The entry deadline is November 25, 2010.
More information: Mixed In Key