Evopax released D-Quattro, an equalizer VST plug-in for Windows PC.
In total this unit bundles thirty four 2nd order recursive filters with a relatively low CPU usage so the EQ is usable not only for mastering tasks. It utilizes the same multi-buffered technology than D1-A with precalculated value and low noise.
- 17 IIR stereo filters proximate of the analog curve.
- Graphic section for correcting usual issues in analog emulations.
- 2 parametric filters with resonance, +/-20dB, also IIR.
- Supported sample rates: 44.1kHz, 96kHz.
- Reset function.
- Professional dBFS metering.
- Peak warning and current gain value display.
- Specific versions for SSE instructions.
- Control value display.
- Overextended 64bit of internal calculation.
- Gain amp configurable for each channel.
- Linked L+R movement or indepedent..
- Animated sliders.
- MIDI Learn for most controls.
D-Quattro is available now as a VST effect plug-in for Windows for $70 USD / 55 EUR. A trial version will be available for download soon.
Visit Evopax for more information.
Evopax has released version 1.1 of D1-A, a graphic EQ plug-in for Windows PC. In this version the user can select three different types of filter modes, one for each resonance level. Changes in D1-A … read more
Evopax has released VTM4, a parametric equalizer effect plug-in with polyphony, mixer and FX. This unique plug-in makes easy to achieve a high number of possibilities with a few clicks. Maker layers of drum sounds … read more
Evopax has released D1-A, a graphic equalizer plug-in for Windows PC. From the manual: Divers digital filters experiment a characteristic sound that differentiate them from analog, specially at some frequencies and high resonance levels. With … read more
Evopax has released version 1.2 of VTM5, a polyphonic EQ plug-in for Windows PC. Changes in VTM5 Polyphonic EQ v1.2 Average meter is replaced by RMS with hold. FFT spectrum analyzer with logarithmic representation, five … read more
Evopax has released VTM5, a polyphonic EQ plug-in for Windows PC. VTM5 is an analog replica EQ with the ability to separate one or more voices from the source and to mix it in an … read more