Exode Sound has announced the re-release of Electricity, a soundset for the u-he ACE virtual modular synthesizer for Windows and Mac.
130 inspiring presets spanning bass, lead and pads, these sounds are not genre specific, just a high quality collection of synth presets!
- 130 presets, including:
- 40 Bass presets
- 50 Lead presets
- 40 Pad presets
- Requires ACE VST/AU plugin by u-he software.
The Electricity soundset is available to purchase for the (re)introductory price of $10 USD.
More information: Exode Sound / Electricity
Exode Sound has released Dubstep Bass & Synth, a soundset for Propellerhead Reason.
Prepare for dubstep! eXode has programmed 64 combinator presets that pushes new boundaries. These bass and synth sounds were made specifically with dubstep in mind.
These sounds are sick, brutal, raw and in your face!
The soundset is available to purchase for $15 USD. Requires Propellerhead Reason 6 or above.
More information: Dubstep Bass & Synth
eXode has announced the release of Electricity, a soundset featuring for the ACE virtual modular synthesizer instrument by u-he.
eXode presents Electricity for u-he ACE! Spice up your production with the latest offering from eXode!
130 inspiring patches spanning bass, lead and pads, these sounds are not genre specific, just high quality synth sounds!
eXode Electricity for ACE is available to purchase for 13 EUR.
More information: eXode / Electricity
eXode has released the second and third parts in the Club Soundset trilogy for Reason 5.
Club Soundset features
- Club Soundset Part 2 – 128 Thor patches divided into: 40 Bass , 64 Lead and 24 Pad patches. This soundset has a dirtier sound than V1.
- Club Soundset Part 3 – 64 patches for Thor. This soundset is focused towards progressive and electro house but works well for other genres as well.
Club Soundset Part 2 is available to purchase for 15 EUR, Part 3 is 10 EUR.
More information: eXode sound
eXode has released Club Soundset Part 1, a collection of sounds for Propellerhead Reason 5.
I’ve been at hard work designing sound that work well for the clubs.
You can listen to three teasers of this soundset on my soundcloud site. Also the original wav files are downloadable so that you can listen to them in all their uncompressed glory.
I’ve tried to show some of the sounds in a musical context and not presets on parade. An ambition with this soundset was to create sounds that could rival with Sylenth1 and DUNE in terms of sound quality.
Club Soundset features
- 128 Thor patches.
- 64 Combinator patches.
- Bonus: 12 drumkits for Kong.
Club Soundset Part 1 for Reason 5 is available to purchase for 25 EUR.
More information: eXode
, instrument plugins
, Magnus Lidström
, patches and sound banks
, Sonic Charge
, Tore Jarlo
Posted in news
on Aug 25, 2009
Sonic Charge has released version 1.0.1 of Synplant, an innovative software synthesizer with a genetic approach to sound creation.
Instead of creating patches the conventional way by turning dials and knobs, Synplant lets you explore a world of organic sounds by planting seeds that grow into synth patches.
Changes in Synplant v1.0.1
- Implemented support for the “all notes off midi message”. Some hosts (most importantly Cakewalk Sonar) require this to stop notes from playing. In other words, the hanging note problems in Sonar should have been fixed now.
- Improved compatibility with older VST 2.3 hosts, including FXpansion’s RTAS wrapper (VST 2.4 is still the official requirement, this version of Synplant is expected to work well with the RTAS wrapper.
- Fixed a rare but serious problem with the GUI freezing up on Mac (never to defrost again, never to come back to life). Turned out to be a bug in Synplant in combination with some unexpected behavior from OS X.
- Some minor updates to the internal code libraries that will improve stability in general.
Sonic Charge has also released Crop of Year One, the first new patch package since the release of Synplant last year.
This package separates the wheat from the chaff among a year’s worth of patch cultivation. 163 patches created by Az’re-ul, elv, Elxicano, eXode, Hint, Magnus Lidström, rsmus7 and Tore Jarlo.
Crop of Year One is available as a free download for all registered Synplant owners.
More information: Sonic Charge
Propellerhead Software has released Massive Synthesis 0.99b, a free ReFill by eXode.
MSX – The Massive Synthesis ReFill comes with 2400 patches for Reason! With 650 Combinator Instrument Patches and 50 Combinator Effect Patches. 1000 Thor Patches, 250 Malström Patches & 380 Subtractor Patches. Patches for the RV7000 and Scream4 units.
This ReFill contains almost every previously released ReFill by eXode but also previously unreleased patches from eXode’s private library.
MSX – The Massive Synthesis ReFill features
- 650 Combinator Instrument Patches.
- 50 Combinator Effect Devices.
- 250 Malström Patches.
- 380 Subtractor Patches.
- 1000 Thor Patches (!).
- 70 patches (total) for the RV7000 and Scream4.
- Included packages are: Analogital, Control Synthesis (previously unreleased), Electric Bass (previously unreleased), Mjolnir, Moog ReFill (previously commercial), Moog Tribute ReFill, Sonic Waves (previously Wave Soundscapes Vol.1 and Vol.2), Thor Padding (previously unreleased), Trance ReFill (previously commercial), Voltage Controlled Vol.1, 2 and 3.
The Massive Synthesis is a free download for registered Reason users.
Visit Propellerhead Software for more information.
PowerFX has released eXode Trance, Scandinavian Roots and Hip Drums, three ReFills for Reason.
The eXode Trance Refill is the latest offering from Reason guru “eXode”, who has previously created an expansion Piano refill for Propellerheads, a soundset in Reason 4 and the popular Mjolnir Refill. The Trance Refill contains over 350 Thor, Combinator, sequence and effects patches with a hard slant towards electronic dance music. The download is for REASON 4 only and is available for &eruo;45 EUR.
The Hip Drums Refill was created from recordings of the Yamaha Hip Gig drumset. These drums have a tight, focused sound which is ideally suited for musical styles Pop, Funk and Rock. The refill includes 252 Rex files and 2 multisampled NN-XT key mapped kit patches in General Midi format. This ombination makes the Hip Drums Refill a complete drum production tool and the download is available for €25 EUR.
Scandinavian Roots opens up a whole new world of sounds and historical instruments from the enchanted lands of the North. With 19 multi-sampled instruments like the Hurdy Gurdy, Kantele, Swedish Bagpipes, Pump Organ and the Offerdahl Pipe and over 980 REX file loops, this is a creative paradise of those looking for acoustic and organic sound sources. Additionally, the refill contains 26 NN-XT patches and 28 Combinator patches and is available for €53 EUR.
Visit PowerFX for more information and audio demos.