, samples and sound libraries
Posted in news
on Sep 03, 2013
Samplephonics has launched Pure Analogue Kits, a new Drum Tools sample pack featuring a collection of 100+ pure analogue drum one shot samples.
The kits have been created from a variety of vintage analogue synths, including an Arp2600, Moog Modular, Serge Modular and a Korg MS20. We created a pool of sounds and went through refining them and picking the very best to create 7 stylised and tight drum kits, each with 16 hits, perfect for your MPC or Maschine.
The samples are totally unique, and can be used in pretty much anything that requires that lush analogue tone. All samples are provided in 24 Bit Wav format and available to download 100% royalty free.
Pure Analogue Kits features
- 100+ 24 Bit Wav Analogue Drum and Percussion Samples.
- 72 MIDI Files.
- 72 Audio Loops.
- 7 Kits for Battery, Kontakt, EXS24 and Reason NN-XT.
The Pure Analogue Kits pack costs £15 GBP.
More information: Samplephonics / Pure Analogue Kits
, drum machine
, samples and sound libraries
, Wave Alchemy
Posted in news
on Aug 23, 2013
Wave Alchemy has announced an update to the Complete Drums Bundle, the complete Wave Alchemy drum sample catalogue at a greatly reduced price.
Purchase our ENTIRE drum sample catalogue at a bargain price! Complete Drums includes 18,776 (yes, 8421!) pristinely produced 24-bit electronic drum samples.
A great chance for first time customers to sample our award winning drum sounds, Complete Drums bundles together and includes ALL of our drum libraries to date!
Complete Drums Bundle features
- Synth Drums – Ten Vintage synthesizers expertly programmed to create a ground-breaking Drum Library, our most comprehensive and intricately designed to date.
- Drum Tools 01 Deluxe – Over 5800 unique electronic drum samples which have been crafted from the ground upwards by the creative layering and processing of drum machines, exotic synthesizers & field recordings!
- Syncussion Drums – 1885 beautifully crafted drum samples from the ultra-rare and extremely raw sounding Pearl Syncussion SY-1 analogue drum synthesizer! Also includes 800 drum hits recorded to 1/4” tape via a Studer A80 tape machine.
- Drum Machine Collection – 3200 expertly crafted drum sounds from the most sought-after drum machines in existence! Sound sources include the Roland TR-808, TR-909 and TR-606. Jomox AIRBase99, XBase 999 and Mbase 11. Vermona DRM MK11, MFB Schlagzwerg and Drumfire DF-2000.
- Tech House & Minimal (Drums only) – 401 drum sounds taken from our popular Tech House & Minimal library. Expect punchy drums and creatively glitched percussion sounds.
- Deep Tech & Progressive (Drums only) – 662 drum sounds taken from our Deep Tech & Progressive library. Expect to find deep kicks, snappy snares and a huge folder of synthetic / tribal percussive type affairs.
- Paperskins Snare Toolkit – A hand crafted collection of ‘filthy’ snare drum samples and layering tools, including 633 cutting edge sounds and blending components!
- 18,776 24-bit 100% royalty free electronic drum hits.
- 2.74GB unzipped.
- 234 pre-mapped drum kits including sampler patches for Battery, Kontakt, Reason NNXT, Halion, EXS24 and SFZ.
- 2 Ableton Live packs.
The Complete Drums Bundle is available to purchase for £149.95 GBP.
More information: Wave Alchemy / Complete Drums Bundle
Resonance Sound has announced the release of Minimal Techno Revolution Vol. 3, a sample library by Sounds of Revolution.
There’s nothing wrong with yet another follow-up to a bestselling series, is it? Well, that’s exactly why Oliver Schmitt aka Sounds of Revolution locked himself up in the studio again, hunting with the latest armory for even greater, fresher, punchier and all-gooseflesh techno sounds.
Distributed by Resonance Sound, Minimal Techno Revolution Vol.3 covers special organic sounds (e. g. live drums, live bass loops, field recordings) right next to all-time favorites such as true analog drums, SID samples (C64-style), loads of drum loops with/without kick and a variety of carefully processed vocals. Missing something? How about kit loops for starters, dark and mystic atmospheres, hypnotic bass and synth loops, semisynthetic field recordings or never-heard fx sounds shaking the ground to its every bit? Have a listen to the demos below – Minimal Techno Revolution 3 easily proves once again that skillful attention to detail translates into a unique, creative and handy addition to any electronic music producer’s toolkit.
SOR Minimal Techno Revolution Vol.3
- Over 1,400 samples in total, 1,78 GB content.
- Includes 60 atmos – bonus, 73 bassloops (synthetic), 35 bassloops live , 34 clap, 42 click & grain, 25 crash & ride, 122 effects, 43 hat, 51 kick, 219 kick free loops (hat/mixed/percussion & vocals), 281 kit loops, 63 percussion, 35 processed live recordings, 49 sid , 39 snare, 152 synthloops, 112 vocals (processed/fx/uk female speaker/vintage vocals).
- Formats: 24-bit Wavs, REX (Stylus RMX ready), EXS24 and Kontakt 4 Patches.
The sample library costs 47.99 EUR + VAT. Individual parts are also sold separately.
More information: Resonance Sound / Minimal Techno Revolution 3
Binary Music has announced the release of Electrophonics, a sample library for Native Instruments Kontakt, Ableton Live and Apple Logic Pro.
The main panel in Kontakt has controls for volume envelope and modulation, pitch mod and filter controls (only a couple of patches use the Kontakt filter, but it is here as a convenient method of quickly changing timbre).
It is an eclectic collection of sounds, which have been created by or processed through a modular synthesizer system. This library is great for soundtrack work and for adding texture or organic elements to all types of electronic music.
There are 138 patches (plus an additional 32 Time Machine versions of patches with rhythmic content in the Kontakt version). These have been made from over 730 samples, recorded at 44.1 kHz with a 24 bit resolution. The patches are arranged into 8 categories: Coolicon, Drones, Filter Sweeps, Modular Tones, Odyssey FX, Percussion, Space Atmospheres and Zither. The Coolicon is a light shade famously used by Delia Derbyshire whilst recording at the BBC Radiophonic Workshop.
The Electrophonics library is available to purchase for £18 GBP / 21 EUR /$23 USD for Kontakt and £15 GBP / 17 EUR / $19 USD for Live and EXS24, including VAT in EU.
More information: Binary Music
Frontline Producer has announced The Chord Collection, a new Studio Tools series sample library.
Vintage Keys, Ultimate Bass, acoustic and electric guitars are packed in with every combination of midi that you could imagine, to give you a collection that works in every situation you could find yourself.
We thought long and hard about what we would want from a chord pack. We’ve included all the one shots from some of our best packs!
Single notes from our Ultimate bass, The midi and all of the chords from Vintage Keys II and some of the best acoustics and Electrics we’ve ever recorded. The end result is a tool kit that you can just keep going back to.
The Chord Collection features
- Studio Acoustics: 12 Major Multi samples, 13 Minor Multi samples, 2 Soft sampler patches for NNXT, Halion, SFZ, EXS24 & Kontakt.
- Studio Bass: 18 Rolling eights loops, 36 Chord samples, 24 Single notes long picked, 26 Single notes short, 26 Single notes short picked, 26 Slaps & pulls, 8 Soft sampler patches for NNXT, Halion, SFZ, EXS24 & Kontakt.
- Guitar one shots (electric): 12 Clean minor, 12 Clean major, 12 Clean minor 7s, 21 Dirty fed chords, 4 Soft sampler patches for NNXT, Halion, SFZ, EXS24 & Kontakt.
- Vintage keys Vol 2:, 144 Chord stabs, 144 Chord sustains, 49 Rhode stab multi, 49 Rhode sustain multi, 143 Chord stab MIDI, 144 Chord sustain MIDI, 26 Soft sampler patches for NNXT, Halion, SFZ, EXS24 & Kontakt.
- 1.08GB content, 24-bit quality.
The sound library costs £23.95 GBP.
More information: Frontline Producer / The Chord Collection
Push Button Bang has introduced Deep House Logic Template Vol. 2, a comprehensive multitrack arrangement and guide for creating deep tech, tribal influenced house.
The template gives you immediate access to a rich and extensive multi track house production, demonstrating essential arrangement principles for the layering of deep percussive grooves with minimal tech fx.
This second house Logic Template gives both wav and midi versions of the core multi track layers for you to quickly create something entirely new using the original groove progression.
Deep House Logic Template Vol. 2 features
- 1 Full Logic Pro 9.1.7 Song Template, 210 MB content.
- Includes associated files for EXS24/ES1/ES2/ESP plugins.
- Wav MultiTrack Version:
- 1.29Gb unzipped.
- 22 Channel Multitrack arrangement.
- Rendered as individual stems.
The template costs £9.95 GBP, the multitrack Wav pack is £7.95 GBP.
More information: Push Button Bang / Deep House Logic Template 2
Precisionsound has announced the release of Greek Lira V2 – Kementze, a virtual instrument library for Kontakt and EXS24.
The Kementze is a Turkish/Greek instrument, a three-string fiddle with a spike-shaped neck. Of Persian origin, the instrument is played with a Kaman, the Persian word for bow.
We bought the instrument on location in Greece, and sampled it with two versions of each chromatic articulation. We also recorded slides and some unusual scrape and scratch effects.
The Greek Lira V2 Kementze makes it easy to access the articulations via keyswitches, and provides legato (Kontakt 3,4 & 5 version only) for more realistic playing and programming.
Greek Lira V2 Kementze features
- 254 stereo 24-bit WAV samples.
- Sustained, Marcato, Staccato, Tremolo, and Plucked chromatic articulations.
- Two versions of each chromatic articulation for layering.
- Slides and FX articulations.
- 1 program for NI Kontakt 3-5 with scripted legato and GUI.
- 2 programs for NI Kontakt 2 with key switches from C1-F#1.
- 2 programs for Logic EXS24 with key switches from C1-F#1.
- The total size of the library uncompressed is 70 MB.
Greek Lira V2 Kementze is available to purchase for $29 USD.
More information: Precisionsound / Greek Lira V2 Kementze
Noisefirm has launched the NF-01, a virtual classic synthesizer instrument.
The NF-01 Classic Synthesizer fully captures all the nuances of its classic ancestor, Yamaha’s CS01, and evokes the rich harmonics and fat sounds of a bygone era. Featuring 6 unique waveforms, with the ability to to be independently mixed and tuned, NF-01 can produce a vast array of synth textures. From warm evolving pads to percussive pluck sounds and aggressive basses, NF-01 can serve up a variety of inspirational synth elements for your next creation.
- Kontakt instrument (full retail version 4.2 or later) with custom scripting and GUI.
- Over 100 built-in patches for Kontakt.
- 1.15 gB of samples and instruments.
- Additional patches for Apple Logic EXS24 sampler and Ableton Live (version 8 or later).
- Fully recreated Yamaha CS-01 vintage synthesizer plus additional features.
- 6 unique waveforms including a noise channel.
- independent waveform volume and tuning.
- switchable 3-mode filter.
- Filter modulation by AMP envelope.
- Filter modulation by LFO.
- Switchable playback behavior (Mono, Poly, Legato).
- Unison option with up to 8 unison voices, detune and spread controls.
- Variable pitch LFO.
- Effects section with Delay, Reverb, and Internal speaker simulation.
- Each waveform sampled over the entire range of the original instrument.
- Over 1400 individual samples (including 1100 “one shots”).
- One shots of each of the built-in patches for quick and easy import into sampler of choice.
NF-01 is available for Kontakt, Ableton Live, and Apple Logic EXS24, priced at $49 USD.
More information: Noisefirm / NF-01