Waves has released The JJP Collection, a collection of precision-modeled plug-ins of some of the most sought-after pieces of gear in audio history: The Fairchild 670, the Pultec EQP-1A, and the Pultec MEQ-5.
When JJP (Jack Joseph Puig) requires the perfect sound, he turns to these studio legends. Now, Waves has precision-modeled these rare pieces and captured every detail of their rich harmonic complexity.
Jack Joseph Puig Collection features
- PuigChild 660/670 Compressor/Limiter – Lateral Vertical Mode (MS Compression) for Optimal Stereo Imaging, Linked & Unlinked Modes.
- PuigTec EQP-1A Program Equalizer – Unique resonant low shelf boost.
- PuigTec MEQ-5 Midrange Equalizer – Midrange complement to EQP-1A.
- Digidesign Icon support.
- Up to 24bit, 96kHz resolution.
- Mono and Stereo components.
- Supports TDM, RTAS, VST, AU.
- PC and Mac compatible.
The JJP Collection is available in TDM format for $1600 USD, and a native version costs $800 USD.
Visit Waves for more information.