Related: Doctor Doubledrop
, Fox Samples
, Pulsed Records
, samples and sound libraries
, Sonic Drive Media
, Vanilla Groove Studios
Posted in news
on Dec 10, 2013 - 0 comments
Loopbased has introduced Ubertwang Vol. 1, a collection of guitar samples by Vanilla Groove Studios.
Ubertwang Vol. 1 delivers 45 twang-tastic guitar riffs, rhythms and hooks, arranged in 5 loop sets ranging from 80 to 140 BPM.
Recorded with a de-tuned Fender Stratocaster played through a classic tube amp, these loops will add some razor sharp bling to your tracks.
The Ubertwang Vol 1 pack is available to purchase for 15 EUR.
Loopbased has also introduced 10 other sample packs and soundsets from its suppliers Fox Samples, Sonic Drive Media, Vanilla Groove Studios, Doctor Doubledrop, Pulsed Records, Xenos Soundworks, and Molgli.
New packs at Loopbased
- Trap Town (Fox Samples) – ‘Trap Town’ from Fox Samples is a hot new product bringing you seven unique Construction Kits. This awesome pack is a blend of Trap, Dubstep and Complextro. These tracks will be a perfect match for the clubs.
- Dubstep Presets for Ableton Live Vol 2 (Sonic Drive Media) – SoundBank contains 31 Ultra Heavy Dubstep Presets for Ableton Live Suite which Utilize the Operator and Analog Synths Heavy Nasty Gritty Dirty Dubstep Patches for Ableton Live.
- Blues Guitar Grooves Vol 1 (Vanilla Groove Studios) – Add some grit and soul to your tracks with “Blues Guitar Grooves Vol 1″. This pack features 47 rough and ready blues guitar loops arranged in 7 construction kits (including wet and dry mixes), ranging from 63 to 109 BPM.
- NI Massive Psytrance Presets Vol 1 (Doctor Doubledrop) – Doctor Doubledrop returns with 70 high quality Psytrance presets for Native Instrument’s Massive synthesizer. The first volume of his amazing collection is now ready to be use in your projects!
- MIDI & Patches: Future Main Room Vol 2 (Pulsed Records) – ‘MIDI & Patches: Future Main Room Vol 2′ is the continuation of this series of products from Pulsed Records. Designed for producers of Pop, House, Electro, and Trance that require up-to-date, complex patches, MIDI and WAV files.
- 70s and 80s Synths for Massive (Xenos Soundworks) – ’70s and 80s Synths’ contains 64 retro-styled presets for Native Instruments Massive, invoking fond memories of that bygone era. All 8 Macros are intelligently assigned to each patch for maximum variation and expression.
- Ukulele Loops Vol 1 (Vanilla Groove Studios) – “Ukulele Loops Vol 1″ brings some chirpy sunshine to your tracks. This pack of lovingly crafted ukulele loops were recorded with a selection of high end ukes on a mid-summer’s day, with pixies flittering all about.
- Molgli’s 2013 Bundle (Molgli) – Molgli’s 2013 Bundle is the perfect package to help end your year and prepare you for the new one. This spectacular bundle is bursting with 12 amazing 2013 releases from Molgli, Cytik, ABJ & Adam Somers.
- No Mercy (Fox Samples) – ‘No Mercy’ from Fox Samples is a hot new product bringing you six banging Construction Kits. This product brings you over 600 MB of nothing but the finest Trap music.
- Finger Tap Arps Vol 1 (Vanilla Groove Studios) – From the makers of Odd String Thing, and Nylon String Arps, comes another world first. “Finger Tap Arps Vol 1″ brings you 61 finger tapping loops to liven up your tracks.
The packs are now available from Loopbased.
More information: Loopbased
The Drum Broker has announced Bars, Keys & Anomalies, a sample pack by MSXII Sound Design.
The success of the Unkempt Breaks inspired a lot of this work, but with a different spin…added notes, melodies, grooves, riffs and such by way of a vintage drum kit, live bass and electric guitar, vibraphone, and Fender Rhodes 73. The entire experience was captured and condensed to show the details of the creation process. Peepeth!
The groove, styles, and feel of the late 60′s & early 70′s was at the forefront of the recording and mixing process. The “Bars, Keys, and Anomalies” recording chain consisted of an Avantone CV-12 through Universal Audio 8110 preamps through an SSL Duality for the majority of the recording. The sample pack is full of both warmth and dirt; ready to hit your sampler!
Bars, Keys & Anomalies features
- 48k/24bit recorded Live Drums, Bass, Fender Rhodes 73, Vibraphone and Electric Guitar.
- Vintage one-mic technique used with an Avantone CV-12 during most of the recording.
- Composed with the grooves, styles, and feel of the late 60′s and early 70′s soul.
- Uncompressed, multi-tracked .wav files for optimal mixing/mastering.
- Compatible with all major software DAWs including; Ableton Live, Apple Logic, ProTools,FLStudio,Propellerheads Reason, etc.
- Compatible with all hardware samplers that accept the WAV file format; Maschine, Akai MPC samplers, Roland MV8000, Yamaha samplers, etc.
The sample pack costs $24.99 USD. It is also available bundled with The Unkempt Breaks Collection at a 20% savings.
More information: Drum Broker / Bars, Keys & Anomalies
, samples and sound libraries
Posted in news
on Sep 26, 2013 - 0 comments
Ueberschall has announced the release of Shred Guitar, a new Instrument Series sound library for the Elastik Player.
It contains Shred Guitar Loops from Genres like Rock & Metal. Shred Guitars shines with its expertly played guitar licks. Faster, louder, higher!
The guitar loops in Shred Guitar have a length of 4 to 16 bars. The tempo varies between 100 BPM (Double Time), 120 BPM and 160 BPM. Each loop is available in three versions:
- Clean Amp
- Clean Line Signal.
The clean signal can be edited with additional effects. All guitars licks were played on Gibson, Ibanez or Fender Guitars.
Additionally, the Elastik Player allows a flexible use of the loops. With a view clicks you can easily add the content to your own projects. You can easily use the loops in different genres than rock and metal. It is also possible to only use selected parts of a full loop. The Elastik Player ensures fast integration of any phrase into your productions – be it for music, web applications, video sound or game audio.
The soundbank is available to purchase for 49 EUR. Includes free Elastik Player (VST/AU/RTAS/Standalone).
More information: Ueberschall / Shred Guitar
Gospel Musicians has announced version 3.1 of the Neo-Soul Keys 5X Ultimate, a virtual instrument library for UVI & MachFive, featuring 5 electric piano emulations.
Neo-Soul Keys® is our flagship product and combining our samples with the UVI Workstation makes for an amazing electric piano experience.
When combined with advanced scripting and the amazing effects of the UVI Workstation, this is our best version yet.
Changes in Neo-Soul Keys 5X Ultimate v3.1
- 24-bit sustain samples (10.5GB Total).
- Added a new preset system so you don’t have to keep loading new presets every time. Now all of the presets are stored inside of one combo EP. You can also add your own presets within the new combo preset system. Just make sure you save the entire preset when making and saving within the system.
- Includes Lite presets from the the 3X Lite version that was released previously. This version is for customers who use Mainstage and have to conserve CPU and RAM.
- Now the sustain sample’s release matches the Kontakt version.
- All LFO sync functions for effects, panning and volume are now accurate when syncing to a DAW. New algorithms have been applied.
- Lower Volume Mechanics – Sometimes the Mechanical effects can be a little loud. A preset version is available that has lower volume mechanical effects for a more subtle mechanical sound.
- Re-Calibrated the Amp Sims so that they don’t cause some patches to peak. Some amp sims have more energy than others and we calibrated the Amp sims thus not to peak.
- Added two new UK Amp Sims for a super warm and deep bass sound. This is especially useful when playing key bass.
- Created disk and arrow push-down icons for all preset menus. Previously there was no graphical indication when the effects preset’s arrow was pressed.
- Added Volume and Pan vibrato/tremolo option. The vibrato panning function clashed in a weird way when combined with the chorus, flanger, and phaser. This is because these effects use panning already and combining the two summed the output.
- The Auto-Wah now replaces the Funky Wah. As an update to the newest UVI workstation, there is now a new Wah-Wah effect that sounds great. Allows for you to use rate and depth for an Auto-Wah, or you can assign the Wah effect to a pedal controller by right clicking and learning.
- The Suitcase tines are generally bright, but a darker Suitcase tine patch has been added for diversity and a darker EP tone.
Neo-Soul Keys 5X is available to purchase for $199.99 USD.
More information: Gospel Musicians / Neo-Soul Keys 5X Ultimate
Samplephonics has released Jazz Guitar Sessions, a sample library featuring a collection of guitar loops by Andy Baker.
For his first sample pack he has cooked up a truly delicious collection Jazz guitar loops, garnished with a sprinkling of Soul, Funk and Blues to wet the appetite. Played on a Gibson 335, Gibson Les Paul and a Fender Stratocaster, the loops have been designed to compliment one another so they can be mixed and matched if desired.
The sample library contains 254 beautifully played royalty free guitar loops that span a wide range of tempos, and can be used in many styles of music, from hip hop and house to jazz, funk, soul, rnb and cinematic compositions. All sounds are available to download in either 24 Bit Wav, Acidized Wav, Apple Loops or Rex2 Loops, and are of course 100% royalty free.
The sample library is available to purchase for £34.70 GBP.
More information: Samplephonics / Jazz Guitar Sessions
The Loop Loft has announced the release of Jazz, Blues and Soul, a guitar loops sample library by Doug Wamble.
In Doug Wamble’s (Wynton Marsalis, Norah Jones) third Artist Series release, Jazz, Blues and Soul, he delivers an astonishing array of guitar parts, drawing inspiration from six string greats like Joe Pass, Wes Montgomery, Kenny Burrell and Grant Green.
With a massive selection of lead lines, chordal grooves, tempos and keys (all 12 are covered), The Jazz, Blues and Soul collection will give you instant access to an endless amount of guitar parts steeped in tradition and true to the art form.
Jazz, Blues & Soul features
- 228 loops (24bit/48kHz), 460MB content.
- Recorded with 1990 Fender D’Aquisto and 1963 Silvertone amplifier.
- 100% royalty free.
- WAV, REX2, Stylus RMX and AIFF (Apple Loops) formats.
The sample library costs $39 USD. It is also included in the Doug Wamble Guitar Bundle, priced at $88 USD (25% savings).
More information: The Loop Loft / Jazz, Blues & Soul
Sample Magic has announced the release of its Chillwave Guitars sample library.
SM Studio returns with 140+ guitar riffs, phrases and textures custom-crafted for fuzzy, tape-toned chillwave productions.
Packed with sparse yet deeply musical motifs played on a variety of vintage guitars – including a Fender Thin-Line Telecaster and a 1970s Ovation acoustic – Chillwave Guitars serves up a wealth of rich, warm and woozy six-stringed inspiration for chillwave, ambient and downtempo productions.
Chillwave Guitars features
- 284 x 24-bit Wav loops
- 284 x Apple Loops
- 284 x Rex2 loops
- 6-page digital booklet
The sample pack costs £14.90 GBP.
More information: Sample Magic / Chillwave Guitars