Ilya Efimov has released TC Electric Guitar and TC Strum, two electric guitar sample libraries for Native Instruments Kontakt.
Ilya Efimov Sound Production now presents ‘TC Electric Guitar’; a detailed emulation of the Fender Telecaster guitar. We have invested much effort into re-creating the nuances of this guitar to make it sound as real as possible.
Due to a great number of velocity layers you will be able to achieve a wide dynamic range and an extensive palette of guitar colors. The sound of each pickup was recorded separately, so you are able to control the direct signal from the pickups independently. This allows complete sculpting of the sound to your taste. Put the library through dedicated amp modeling software to really hear it come alive.
TC Electric Guitar features
- 4 138 samples, 2.93 Gb (NCW Compression), 44,1 Hz 24 bit, stereo.
- 10 velocity layers for each note 23 frets on the each string with round-robin.
- Automatic and manual String Selection.
- Automatic and manual Left Hand Playing Position Selection.
- 3 modes for automatic search of chord position.
- 14 different articulations.
- Realistic legato.
- Relistic and LFO vibrato.
- Realistic glissando.
- Repetition keys.
- Many differents FX and Noises.
- Effects: Reverb, Compressor, EQ, Delay, Chorus, Flanger, Phaser, Cabinet.
- MIDI-guitar mode.
TC Strum is similar to TC Electric Guitar, but specifically for emulating guitar accompaniment. The library’s features include more than 30 techniques for chord strumming, a new strumming algorithm, and manual strumming.
The sample libraries are available to purchase for 99 EUR each, or in a bundle for 149 EUR.
More information: Ilya Efimov / TC Electric Guitar
Soniccouture has announced EP73 Deconstructed, an electric piano sample library for Kontakt.
A vintage Mk.1 Stage 73 electric piano captured in forensic detail : traditional line-out samples, but also microphones and contact mics for added texture and bite.
Then we went deeper : a complete sonic exploration of the tines and mechanisms : Bowed, Plucked, Mallets and SFX push the limits of the sounds an electric piano can make.
If you liked Broken Wurli and Xtended Piano, you’re going to love this!
EP73 Deconstructed features 5 Kontakt instruments based on the vintage mk1 Stage 73.
EP73 Deconstructed features
- 15 GB sample library – 8GB on disc with Kontakt NCW compression.
- 24 Bit 44.1khz mono sampling.
- 13,700 samples.
- 5 individual Kontakt instruments – Keyboard, Bowed, Mallets, Plucked & SFX.
- Up to 12 velocity layers, 3 round robin layers.
- Key-off & pedal release with level control.
- Sympathetic cabinet resonance convoltuion processor.
- 5 individual Kontakt instruments – Keyboard, Bowed, Mallets, Plucked & SFX.
- 120 Presets – electric piano and sound design categories.
- Demo MIDI files included.
- Soniccouture KSP modules : Strummer, FOCUS, Glissando.
- User editable velocity response curve.
- Custom effects panel with Soniccouture impulse repsonse reverb library.
- Compatible with free Kontakt Player – VST AU RTAS.
The EP73 Deconstructed library is available to purchase for 99 EUR / $129 USD.
For the next 3 weeks you can get 25% off full price. Simply enter the following code when you check out: 3JDD87D. Offer ends 29th May 2012.
More information: Soniccouture / EP73 Deconstructed
The Loop Loft has introduced The Fender Musicmaster Sessions, a collection of bass loops by Janek Gwizdala.
After discovering an orhpaned Musicmaster bass in an NYC recording studio (left behind by famed indie rock producer, Jim O’Rourke), Janek Gwizdala fell in love with the “punchy, warm vibe” of this short scale, one-pickup bass released by Fender in the early 70′s.
With a fresh set of nylon tapewound strings and an array of effects pedals, Janek brought his newly coveted bass to The Loop Loft studios to lay down his latest loop collection, “The Fender Musicmaster Sessions”.
Fender Musicmaster Sessions features
- 13 Complete Sessions.
- Instant Download – 369 MB.
- Formats: AIFF (Apple Loops), REX2, & WAV.
- Tempo Range: 77-146 BPM.
- 100% Royalty Free.
- High Quality 24 bit 48 kHz Audio.
The Fender Musicmaster Sessions sample library is available to purchase for $39 USD.
More information: The Loop Loft
The Loop Loft has announced the Doug Wamble – The Telecaster Sessions ReFill, a sample library customized for Reason 6.
The Fender Telecaster. It’s one of the most iconic and sonically distinguishable instruments in modern music. Guitarists including Buck Owens, Muddy Waters, Albert Collins, Steve Cropper, Jeff Buckley and Jonny Greenwood have all made the Telecaster an essential component of everything from country to blues to soul to modern rock.
In Doug Wamble’s (Wynton Marsalis, Norah Jones) second Artist Series ReFill, he takes this classic guitar through seven complete recording sessions, each in a different tempo, style and key. In addition, Doug uses all three pickup positions (bridge, middle and neck) to capture the full spectrum of the Telecaster’s unique tone.
Doug Wamble Telecaster Sessions ReFill features
- 212 REX2 Loops.
- 29 Dr Octo Rex Patches.
- 4 Kong Patches.
- 4 Custom Combinators.
- High Quality, 24-bit 48 khz Audio.
- Guitar: 1988 American Standard Fender Telecaster.
- Pickup Positions: Bridge, Middle, Neck.
The Telecaster Sessions ReFill is available to purchase for $39 USD.
More information: The Loop Loft / Doug Wamble Telecaster Sessions ReFill
Jiggery-Pokery has released Guitars vol. 2: Performance Telecaster, a versatile, classic multi-sampled electric guitar for Reason.
Whether it’s hard-punking power chords for the Friday night rockers, or laidback blues on a rainy Monday afternoon, the Telecaster has the tone for you.
Rhythm or Lead, clean or dirty, with three individually sampled pick-ups—a humbucker and a single-coil plus both together—you can switch between the fabulous deep woody Tele tone, and the famous Tele “twang” with ease.
Guitars vol. 2: Performance Telecaster features
- Three Pick-Up Positions – Extensive multi-sampling for all three pick-up positions of a 2010 Telecaster: ’59 SD Humbucker (dual-coil) for a deep woody tone, TM Single Coil for leads with some classic Tele “twang”, and Mid, both pick-ups for a full range tone.
- Rock out with Power Chords – For the heavy rockers and punks out there, a massive suite of power chords (root+fifth) on the Low E/A, A/D and D/G strings (20 multi-velocity power chords per string, per pick-up), keyboard mapped for two hand strumming. Switch between sustained and palm-muted power chords on-the-fly, and use key-switching to add up or down power-slides. All power chords and slides feature per-note samples, and the sustained and palm-mutes feature Alt velocity maps with timing variances.
- Blues chords – One octave of blues chords (maj, maj7, m, m7), keyboard mapped for one hand down/upstroke strumming, with mute slap keyswitch.
- Lead Tele – Choose from a variety of key-switches and string mappings, multi-velocity lead sustained, hammer-on and palm-muted tones, plus slide up or down 1, 2, 7 and 12 semitones, with up to eight different NN-XT string mappings to favour higher or lower strings.
- Fret and string noise mixing – Individually mix fret slide noise, pick-noise, release noise and release resonance.
- Inspirational Tele signature setups and useful presets – Fifteen more rigs inspired by some famous Tele users, including Syd Barrett, Muddy Waters, Graham Coxon, Chrissie Hynde, Albert Collins, PJ Harvey, Bob Dylan, Quo (Rossi/Parfitt), plus exclusive new JP rig patches, including high-gain monsters for your power chords! There are 124 Combinator setups covering rhythm and lead tones and esoteric patches such as Talkboxes, and separate string Combis, all set to play with Mod (Tremolo), Sustain+Expression (Wah) and Aftertouch (Vibrato), with an additional 121 “Light” versions of the full Combinators for reduced memory footprint.
Guitars vol. 2: Performance Telecaster ReFill is available to purchase for £49.95 GBP. A bundle with Guitars vol. 1 is £69.95 GBP.
More information: Jiggery-Pokery / Performance Telecaster
Gospel Musicians has released Neo-Soul Keys, an electric piano sample library for Kontakt and Kontakt Player.
When we first embarked on the incredible task of creating another electric piano library, we waited years for the right Suitcase to sample. With so many incredible options out there, we narrowed our focus in on one main goal and that was REALISM. We wanted to give you the most authentic and organic experience possible. When you bang down on the keys, we wanted you to hear and feel all of the grit, grunge, clank, and thud of a real electromechanical instrument. The second thing we wanted to do was to make sure that the library had BARK. In our opinion, we felt there was still a little room left for another electric piano sound that could offer that extra grit and silkiness at the same time. Our love for neo-soul music also has driven us to create a very specific sounding electric piano with the grit of hip-hop; the silkiness of R&B; and the soul in neo-soul. This is why you will be able to hear this creamy, buttery, and smooth sheen to our samples. It has that signature sound that you’ve been trying to get for years, but never quite mastered.
With all of that said, we can safely and assuredly say that you can leave your heavy 100lb Suitcase at home and use our library instead. So go ahead and replace all of your EP tracks with this new Neo-Soul Keys and transform the entire feel and warmth of your songs.
Neo-Soul Keys features
- Dedicated 2.6GB of sample data (44.1kHz/24-Bit).
- 12-Velocity layers of sustain, release, and staccato (bark) notes.
- Bass and Treble Boost.
- Graphical Velocity Curves.
- Tine/Bell Controls.
- Pedal Noise and Resonance sounds when sustain pedal is pressed.
- Key release noises, emulating real electromechanics.
- Velocity layered release samples.
- Dedicated Bark samples, for more aggressive sounds.
- Vintage Modeled Vibrato.
- Revamped Impulse Responses of Vintage Amp Models.
- Warm Phat Chorus for a Thick Layered Sound.
- Special EFX Section: Phaser, Flanger, Distortion, Delay.
- Vintage Modeled Spring Reverb.
- Kontakt 4 Advanced Scripting.
- Disk Streaming to Reduce Memory Usage.
- Easy MIDI Learn function for all knobs, sliders, and buttons.
- Real-Time MIDI controls that can be saved in a patch.
- Clean/Original Switch for raw samples or cleaned up sounds.
Neo-Soul Keys (requires Kontakt 4.2.3 Player) is available to purchase for $99.99 USD. Owners of the Neo-Soul Suitcase library can upgrade for $20 USD.
More information: Gospel Musicians / Neo-Soul Keys