Prime Loops has announced R&B Keyz, a collection of acoustic and electric piano loops for RnB music production.
Ebony + Ivory = perfect harmony. It’s as simple as that. Be it blues, jazz or pop, the keys always seal the deal, elevating songs to timeless masterpieces. And where would R&B stand without the magic of proper keyboard sounds?! That’s why we give you: R&B Keyz!
R&B Keyz seriously has it all: Acoustic pianos ranging from small units to the grand pianos, electric piano sounds in great multitude, from toy pianos to that big old Fender Rhodes and Synth keys, from arpeggios to gated echoes, giving your production that space-age wide angle.
R&B Keyz comes in several major and minor keys and different tempos, as well as pre-formatted for most modern music soft- and hardware.So, whether you want to give your tracks a little grandezza or provide the next singing sensation with a beautiful backdrop – R&B Keyz is the one that’s got the perfect harmony!
The sample pack is available to purchase for £14.95 GBP.
More information: Prime Loops / R&B Keyz
XLN Audio has announced the release of Addictive Keys, a collection of three virtual keyboard instruments.
Addictive Keys is a powerful tool for musicians, producers and songwriters, setting a new standard for virtual keyboard instruments. With its unique sound creation ability, smart workflow and fast loading times, Addictive Keys is suitable for any production style or music genre.
Mix and match different microphone perspectives, add professional effects and advanced envelopes to create truly unique sounds. Two years in the making, Addictive Keys is the ultimate blend of engineering, innovative design and creative expression. The standalone version is perfect for spontaneous jamming and live performances and the plug-in version support all major DAW hosts.
Addictive Keys features
- Three instruments:
- Studio Grand – a Steinway Model D grand piano
- Modern Upright – Yamaha U3 upright piano
- Mark One – a Fender Rhodes Mark I electric piano
- Warm tone and unique sound.
- Fast loading and workflow.
- Mix and match microphone perspectives.
- Production presets.
- Creative and professional effects.
- MyCloud – Work from anywhere.
The Addictive Keys Studio Collection (VST/AU/standalone) is available to purchase for 179 EUR. The instruments are also available separately; The Studio Grand is currently 49 EUR (regular 99 EUR), Modern Upright 99 EUR and the Mark One costs 79 EUR. The Addictive Keys engine is included in all offers.
In addition to the Studio Collection, a free version of the Studio Grand – with 3 of the 6 recorded microphone perspectives, 49 of the 88 keys (4 octaves) – offers customers a way to try out the Addictive Keys platform, with the possibility to add one or more instruments as the need arises.
More information: XLN Audio / Addictive Keys
, IK Multimedia
Posted in news
on Aug 20, 2012 - 0 comments
IK Multimedia has announced a special sale for its AmpliTube for iPhone/iPad and In-App purchases, offering a 50% discount until August 30th, 2012.
IK Multimedia is pleased to offer mobile users 50% off AmpliTube for iPhone, iPod touch and iPad for a limited time. If you still do not have the ultimate mobile guitar, bass, keyboard and vocal multi-effect processor and recording studio for your iPhone and iPad now is your chance. From now until August 30th, 2012 you can get AmpliTube for iPhone/ iPad for only $9.99/€7.99 each on the App Store. That’s 50% off the normal price of $19.99/€15.99!
Already own AmpliTube, AmpliTube LE or AmpliTube FREE? You can add more gear to your AmpliTube app at 50% off as well. Add individual gear al-la-carte, or go for it all and purchase the Complete Fender and Complete VocaLive bundles at the special discounted price through in-app purchase.
Now is the time to get the most popular guitar and bass multi-FX app and take your mobile guitar playing to the best level technology has to offer. You get 11 stomps, 5 amps, 5 cabinets, 2 microphones, recorder, SpeedTrainer, Tuner/Metronome and the ability to expand your arsenal with more gear from AmpliTube Fender™ and VocaLive. Use IK’s AmpliTube iRig or iRig Stomp mobile interfaces to connect your guitar, bass or keyboard to your mobile device and you are ready to rock! You can also use the iRig Mic to process and record vocals and acoustic instruments with this powerful mobile suite.
*AmpliTube Slash gear not included in this limited time special.
More information: IK Multimedia
, Pro Tools
, samples and sound libraries
, TC Electronic
, Yuvi Gerstein
Posted in news
on Jul 11, 2012 - 1 comment
Yuvi Gerstein has released Jazzy quirky guitars, a free collection of guitar samples.
A new guitar sample pack teaser made by Yuvi Gerstein, released today. The pack includes Jazzy, funky and arpeggio guitar samples in all sorts of sounds and tempos, neatly organized into one pack. There are plenty more to come, so take this is a teaser pack.
All samples were recorded using a Gibson ES-175, a Fender Stratocaster 1978, TC Electronic Nova System Effects processor and Pro Tools 10.
Jazzy quirky guitars features
- 20 jazzy, funky and arpeggio guitar samples.
- Files include key and tempo information, categorized in 5 bpm folders.
- All samples are 88.2Khz, 24Bit, .WAVs.
The sample pack is a free download at Yuvi Gerstein.
More information: Yuvi Gerstein
Ample Sound has released the Ample Guitar Series, a collection of three guitar sound libraries.
Ample Guitar is a sample-based virtual instrument with high quality samples and intelligent technology. In order to get high quality and no FX processing dry samples, Ample Sound chose the traditional and classic way to record the instrument.
Ample Guitar is automated and intelligent. All the things like instrument playing rules, making MIDI humanized, etc., are achieved by software.
Ample Guitar P: virtual PRS Custom 24 guitar instrument.
Ample Guitar features
- Three guitar models:
- Ample Guitar P: PRS Artist Custom 24 Guitar
- Ample Guitar F: Fender Stratocaster Custom 50′s Guitar
- Ample Guitar G: Gibson Les Paul Custom R8 Guitar
- Dry samples in 24bit 44.1khz samples, DFD (Direct from disk) streaming.
- Two Instrument groups to fit different needs for solo and rhythm: Neck, Neck + Bridge.
- Original Total Start Time which makes the picked instrument sounds more natural.
- Each Cycle & Rhombic Sampling structure – Separate sample cycle for each note and vel layer to improve sample utilization.
- Sustain(Standard), Hammer On & Pull Off, Slide up & down, Slide in & out, Palm Mute, Artificial Harmonic(Neck), Natural Harmonic, Short(Neck), Bender, Strumming, 10 techniques, Legato at random length & pitch.
- Capo Logic – Intelligent play according to guitar rules.
- Double Guitar – different samples at L & R.
- CPS (Customized Parameters Setting), any button knob etc can be controlled by MIDI CC or Automation.
- Manual vibrato wheel designed specifically for guitars.
- Poly Legato.
- Double Keyswitch – combine 2 techniques via pressing 2 keyswitches at the same time.
- Poly Repeater.
- Easy Strum Play with 2 fingers.
- 13 Strum notes + 27 playing modes for each chord.
- Strum Legato – both Slide and HP can be played in strummer.
- Easy Strum Time Control via the velocity.
- Body Response & Mute Degree.
- Strum time total, each, Velocity, Swing, Start Time, 5 humanize settings.
- Customized Chords.
- Strum SEQ with customized rhythm.
- Delicate presets.
- Reverb, Stereo Delay, Chorus, Phaser, Compression, EQ, Overdrive, Wah-Wah 8 FXs.
The Ample Guitar Series libraries for Windows and Mac (VST/AU/RTAS) are available to purchase for $149 USD each, $249 USD for a bundle of two, or $299 USD for all three (33% off individual prices).
More information: Ample Sound
Westone has announced the Made Right Here sweepstakes, a chance to win a visit to Westone’s headquarters in Colorado Springs and more.
Made Right Here Sweestakes prizes
- One Super Grand Prize
- (2) Two round-trip airfare to Denver International Airport.
- (3) Three nights accommodations in the Colorado Springs area, local transportation, tour of Westone HQ in Colorado Springs.
- Tickets for (2) two to a concert in Colorado.
- (1) One pair of Elite Series ES5 in-ear monitors.
- (1) One Fender American Standard Stratocaster Guitar
- (1) One Fender EC Vibro-Champ Amplifier
- (1) One BLUE Microphones Baby Bottle Microphone
- (1) One one-year subscription (200gb) to Gobbler.
- Five Grand Prize Packs
- One Fender American Standard Stratocaster Guitar.
- One BLUE Microphones Spark.
- One Year of Gobbler service 25gb.
- 100 – Westone “11″ T-shirts.
- 25 – Westone “Profile” Hats.
The promotion runs though July 31th, 2012. Winners will be selected at random August 3rd, 2012.
More information: Westone
The Control Centre has released Bitza Bass Guitar, an Instrument Rack for Ableton Live, featuring a multi-sampled custom built electric bass.
The 93 24bit 44k WAV samples, in picked, fingered, damped pick and slap styles, are all mapped across a single keyboard.
Fender 81 Precision Pickup | Maple Matsamuku Neck | Young Chan Body | Concorde Machine Heads | Fender Squire Bridge | Rotasound 42 Strings
The Bitza Bass Guitar library is available to purchase for $10 USD (requires Live 8.3 or higher).
More information: The Control Centre / Bitza Bass Guitar