, Bass Boutique
, Ed Solo
, Ghetto Funk
, Keith MacKenzie
, Ragga Twins
, samples and sound libraries
Posted in news
on Oct 10, 2012 - 0 comments
Loopmasters has announced the Bass Boutique Label Sampler, a sample pack featuring hand-picked loops and samples from Bass Boutique titles.
Some sample collections simply go beyond the ordinary to deliver selections that you’ll use time after time to give your productions that extra bounce and zing. The Bass Boutique label sampler is one of those collections, comprising samples from five different packs on the titular imprint.
Whether you’re in search of dubstep pressure from world-renowned producer Ed Solo, breakbeat and jungle energy from Deekline, booty bass destruction from US main men Keith Mackenzie & Fixx, ruffneck vocal mayhem from the legendary Ragga Twins or low-slung block party beatmongery from the Ghetto Funk crew.
And don’t forget use the included coupon codes for a 20% discount off the price of each product.
Bass Boutique Label Sampler features
- 40 Loops and Samples from Deekline & Ed Solo Presents the Sound of Hotcakes.
- 40 Loops & Samples from Ed Solo Presents Bass Lab.
- 40 Loops & Samples from Keith Macenzie & Fixx.
- 40 Loops from The Ragga Vocals Vol. 2.
- 40 Loops and Samples from The Sound of Ghetto Funk.
The sample pack costs £9.95 GBP.
More information: Loopmasters / Bass Boutique Label Sampler
Loopmasters has released Essential Breaks, a selection of Loopmasters’ finest breaks samples.
The Essential Breaks Sampler includes a great collection of samples and loops that showcase an inspiring cross-section of the Loopmasters breaks sample packs – from crusty to edgy breaks sound. From multimedia productions to mainfloor smash hits and everything in between – the spectrum of applications is vast and the samples are ready to meet the challenge. “Essential Breaks” is a must have collection for producers on a budget looking for a wide range of some of the best Techno samples released to date.
Essential Breaks features
- 120 loops, and 80 one shot samples from Stereo MCs Vaultage, The Sound Of Ghetto Funk, Keith Mackenzie And Fixx Booty Breaks Vol. 2, Ils The Sound Of Breaks, and Ed Solo Bass Lab.
- Includes 41 Bass Loops, 29 Drum Loops, 25 Music Loops, 4 Vox Loops, 1 FX Loop, 31 Bass Hits, 35 Drum Hits, 15 FX Hits, 10 Instrument Stabs and 9 Vox Hits.
- 284 MB total content, 24-bit quality.
The Essential Breaks pack is available to purchase for £9.95 GBP.
More information: Loopmasters / Essential Breaks
Loopmasters has released Keith MacKenzie & Fixx Present – Booty Breaks Volume 2, a collection of loops and samples by production team Keith MacKenzie and Fixx (aka KMFX).
In an exclusive to Loopmasters, the guys are now digging deep in their arsenal of over 650 MB exclusive and “certifiably ill” sample selections including bass loops, bass one shots, synth loops, synth stab / one shots, multi-sampled bass and synth sounds, various effects like sweeps, uplifters, downlifters, impact fx, tons of drum loops and top loops, all with many variations.
In addition to all this, they also include a treasure trove of exclusive vocal snippets and acapellas by the likes of Illeven:Eleven recording artists Sporty-O and Whiskey Pete and vocalist Sue Cho. No matter your genre of choice, this meticulously crafted collection is sure to boost the party appeal of your dancefloor productions!
Keith MacKenzie & Fixx Present – Booty Breaks Vol 2 features
- 650MB content, 418 samples in total (24bit).
- Includes 207 loops and 211 one shot samples.
- 34 ready to play patches for Reason NNXT, Halion, EXS, Kontakt and SFZ soft samplers.
- Apple Loops, Reason Refill and Ableton Live versions are also available to buy separately.
Booty Breaks Volume 2 is available to purchase for £24.95 GBP.
More information: Loopmasters / Keith MacKenzie & Fixx Present – Booty Breaks Volume 2