Trance Techno Soundbanks has launched the Saurus House Soundbank, a soundset for the Saurus synthesizer instrument from Tone2.
This is special pack created only for various house music genres. You will find here demos in deep, tech, funky, progressive, chill, lounge, acid chicago, lounge house styles!!!
There are only quality souns for good price!!! Pack have full construction kits (Midi) for evry DAW and flp files for Fl Studio. Kick Hi Hat and Clap generally are just for addition-They are not in the pack.
Saurus House Soundbank features
- 75 hi-quality presets for Saurus.
- Includes 9 arp, 11 bass, 9 fx, 5 gate, 19 lead, 10 pad, 4 percussion, 2 pluck, 4 stab, and 2 synth sounds.
- 10 demo kits in MIDI and FLP (FL Studio) format.
The soundset costs 12 EUR.
Trance Techno Soundbanks has also launched a Black Friday Sale, offering 33% off when combing three soundsets (3 packs for 30 EUR). This offer is valid until December 6th, 2013.
More information: Trance Techno Soundbanks / Saurus House
, FL Studio
Posted in news
on Nov 27, 2013
Image-Line has announced version 11.0.4 of its FL Studio music production software for Windows.
We are pleased to announce FL Studio has been updated to 11.0.4. This adds IL Remote compatibility, expanded controller support and fixes the list of issues reported since FL Studio 11.0.3.
FL Studio’s Performance Mode with the newly supported Livid BASE controller.
Changes in FL Studio 11.0.4
- IL Remote support – IL Remote (soon to be released) is an Android & iOS programmable controller App for FL Studio & Deckadance 2. Check the manual entry here while you wait.
- Added support for the following controllers – Novation Launch Control, DJ TechTools Midi Fighter 3D, Electrix Tweaker, Livid VNTRL-R & Livid BASE.
- Newtone: Updated engine (bugfixes, works more like FL Piano roll & move around with arrow keys).
- Control Surface: Fixed oversized sliders after saving and loading a preset or song.
- Edison: Fixed drag/drop to FL browser.
- Patcher: Various bugfixes.
- ReWired: Fixed bug hiding plugin editor. fix for device enumeration.
- Wrapper: Fixed keyboard input in some VST3 plugins, added context menu support for (some) VST 3.5 plugins.
FL Studio is available to purchase starting at $99 USD. New Image-Line customers receive 10% discount on their first order at the Image-Line online shop.
More information: Image-Line / FL Studio
Image-Line has released version 1.1 of the FL Studio Groove touch-based music production & performance application for Windows 8.
We are pleased to announce the Fl Studio Groove version 1.1 update is available free to existing FL Studio Groove customers.
FL Studio Groove is a Windows 8 music production & performance application available from the Windows App store. Compose, arrange, edit, mix and perform professional quality music.
New features included with FL Studio Groove 1.1 include a Master Effects section with Limiter and 8 band Graphic Equalizer.
FL Studio Groove is available to purchase for $4.99 USD.
More information: Image-Line / FL Studio Groove
ADSR Sounds has introduced Cinematic Future Sounds by Planet Samples, a new WAV stem and FL Studio project for massive cinematic soundtrack creation.
Cinematic Future Sounds is a full FL Studio Project. This project uses only one VST instruments: Nexus 2 includes the full arrangement with wav files, MIDI files, instrument presets, mixing, track levelling, and automation of each instrument.
You can use this project as an educational and inspirational tool to learn how all the sounds can be fit together to create a full, solid cinematic tune.
If you are not a FL Studio users don’t worry: all the channels are exported one by one as stems and you can put them in your favorite DAW software. Midis also included.
This project is not only for cinematic producers, is suitable also for Trance producers who looking for that special cinematic sound to create a Trance Anthem. The tempo of the track is 130 BPM and is friendly to any dance production.
The sound library is available to purchase from ADSR for $68.70 USD.
More information: ADSR Sounds / Cinematic Future Sounds
Image-Line has released version 1.2 of FL Studio Mobile for Android and version 2.2 for iOS.
Changes in FL Studio Mobile Android v1.2
- HD graphics for 1080p and 720p devices (removes side bars).
- Sequencer timing accuracy significantly improved.
- Fixes various expansion file download and mounting errors.
- Fixes wrong sample mapping after zip instrument import.
- Minor other bug fixes and performance improvements.
Changes in FL Studio Mobile iOS v2.2
- New features:
- MIDI start/stop slave and master.
- Input gain slider in the recording window (visible with external mic connected).
- AudioCopy 2.0 support (iOS 7 compatible).
- WAV export option to write 1 file per track.
- Performance & speed:
- Major performance improvements (play more tracks without audio dropouts).
- Audio file editing is up to 5x faster.
- Reverb quality and performance improved.
- Other improvements:
- Audio recordings are placed more accurately.
- Setup latency options removed, it’s now always at minimum.
- Filenames can now contain non-latin characters.
- Inbox folder is no longer present, files are moved to the top level folder.
- .flml (drum loop) files can be opened from other apps like Mail or Safari.
- Overall stability greatly improved.
The feature-set of the Android and iOS versions will be harmonized in future updates, including the addition of the following features to the Android version:
- Audio tracks and wave editor
- Background audio (playback while the app runs in the background)
- SoundCloud upload
- In-app shop
While projects, .flm format, are compatible between Android and iOS, if audio tracks are present they are ignored. If instruments are not available the MIDI data is loaded and the a default instrument is used.
FL Studio Mobile is available to purchase for $19.55 USD (Android) / $19.99 USD (iOS HD version).
More information: Image-Line / FL Studio Mobile