Sounds To Sample has released Riemann Techno Massive Presets, a new title in the Riemann Kollektion series.
Label head honcho Florian Meindl mans the oscillators for Riemann’s debut Massive preset collection, featuring 30 bass, chord and FX presets, plus 30 all-new 24-bit Wav loops and 30 associated midi files.
As Massive continues its ascent to “go-to synth” status, Riemann respond to overwhelming demand to present 30 moody, dark, floor-rocking presets built for that lost-in-the-mainroom 3am vibe – all with between 4 and 6 macro controls for total tweakability.
The collection covers deep and taut bass, after-hours FX and synthesised chords for the entire tech spectrum – from techno to tech-house.
Riemann Techno Massive Presets is available from Sounds To Sample for 24.95 EUR.
More information: Sounds To Sample / Riemann Techno Massive Presets
Sounds To Sample has released the Riemann Kollektion 9 feat. Popof sample library.
Regular Beatport chart-topper Popof teams up with Riemann boss Florian Meindl to produce 400+MB of chunky minimal-tech beats, deep basslines, evolving synths, twisted vox and FX built for late-night techno excursions.
Totalling 251 loops and one-shots, Riemann serve up a prime selection of world-class pared-down beats, basses, synths and percussion packed with sonic warmth, depth and detail – surfing the crest of the zeitgeist techno wave in ways other labels can only dream of.
Riemann Kollektion 9 feat. Popof is available to purchase for €22.95 EUR.
More information: Sounds To Sample / Riemann Kollektion 9 feat. Popof
Sounds To Sample has released Florian Meindl: Berlin Deep House, a new sample pack from Sample Magic.
Sample Magic’s new artist series imprint returns with this stunning collection from Berlin deep-house innovator Florian Meindl. At 350MB, Meindl covers beats, synths, bass, drum hits and uniquely sculpted FX, all key-labelled and recorded in 24-bit, 44.1khz quality at 125bpm.
Stepping away from his usual miminal aesthetic, Meindl serves up a sterling collection packed with material reminiscent of his Royksopp and Format B remixes. Essential for lovers of all things deep.
Florian Meindl: Berlin Deep House features
- Total of 222 Wav loops and one-shots (24-bit).
- 174 Rex2 Loops, 174 Stylus RMX Rex2 Loops, 174 AIFF/Apple Loops.
- Includes EXS24, Kontakt 3, HALion and NN-XT sampler patches.
Florian Meindl: Berlin Deep House is available to purchase as a download for 25.90 EUR.
More information: Sounds To Sample / Florian Meindl: Berlin Deep House
Sounds To Sample has released Riemann Special: Synths 01, a collection of synth loops.
Riemann serve up 35 ultra-extended ever-evolving rhythmic and melodic synth toplines for straight-out-of-the box leadline inspiration, from deep and dubby workouts to twisted techno freakouts. Offering more freedom than traditional two bar loops: cut, paste, automate and rework or drop direct into the mix for an entire progressing synth lead.
Produced my Riemann head honcho Florian Meindl, the collection is intuitively divided into four folders Dark, Deep, Percussive, Technoid and Weired, each containing super-extended (between 1-3 minutes) evolving synth lines laced with a host of FX automation and locked in at 125bpm. No longer be stifled by the limitations of traditional 2- or 4-bar synth samples.
Riemann Special: Synths 01 features
- 35 extended 24-bit Wav files, 11 Midi files.
- All loops have been processed and modulated using high quality outboard gear and plugins but nothing has been overcooked: there’s plenty of headroom for your own variations, from pitch and reverses to delays and filters or reverb and bit-crushers.
- All loops are key-labeled and there is also a bonus selection of MIDI files for an extra creative dimension.
Riemann Special: Synths 01 is available to purchase for $31.95 USD.
More information: Sounds To Sample / Riemann Special: Synths 01
Sounds To Sample has released Riemann Kicks Kollektion 2: Florian Meindl, a sample pack featuring kick drum sounds.
Riemann’s main man Florian Meindl delivers the ultimate house and tech kick crafting toolkit with 120 high grade raw sonics, transients and characters that can be mixed for 1000s of original XL kicks.
A real labour of love, Meindl’s kicks are never sampled from other records or found elsewhere. Instead each sample in painstakingly crafted by the man behind the faders himself.
The real star of the collection is the kick construction folder, loaded with 20 subby, key-labeled low ends, 20 unique mid-range sound characters and 20 upper transients ready to be mixed and matched to create your perfect kick.
Add this to the 30 ready-looped 4×4 samples and 30 complete kick one-shots and this collection amounts to an essential weapon in any techno, minimal or house producer’s armoury.
Riemann Kicks Kollektion 2: Florian Meindl is available to purchase for 11.90 EUR.
More information: Sounds To Sample / Riemann Kicks Kollektion 2: Florian Meindl
Sounds To Sample has released Riemann Kollektion 7 – TechHouse Beats, a new sample pack in the Riemann Kollektion series.
The Riemann imprint returns for its seventh sterling outing featuring 380+MB of deep, tech-tinged loops and hits from label founder Florian Meindl and guest producers, the Berlin-based pared-down techno purveyors Pan-Pot.
The Riemann Kollektion has become a turn-to brand for the freshest tech-house samples around, and in the Pan-Pot edition the mix of quality and usability reaches a zenith.
Riemann Kollektion 7 – TechHouse Beats features
- 285 24-bit Wav loops and one-shots.
- Includes beats (as many as five variants for each), Clap/Snare loops, Hi-Hat loops, Kick loops, No-kick loops, Percussion loops, Bass loops plus detailed Background loops – a vinyl and found-sound miscellany to bulk the mix. One-shots, stacked with kicks, hats and layered clap / snare combos.
- Bonus folder ‘Eruptions’: longer DJ-friendly Wav tools designed for breakdowns or lead lines, with the emphasis on over-time change: with opening filters, building reverbs and spiraling delays to build tension as the loops develop.
- Loops are all tempo and key-labeled for your ease.
Riemann Kollektion 7 – TechHouse Beats is available to purchase for 24.99 EUR.
More information: Sounds To Sample / Riemann Kollektion 7 – TechHouse Beats
Sounds To Sample has announced the release of Riemann Kollektion 6 – TechHouse Beats, a new sample pack by Florian Meindl.
Florian Meindl’s Riemann Kollektion returns with a vengeance in its latest Tech-House sample outing featuring 400+MB of pulsing 4×4 beats, tantalising tops, spacey percussion, lush synthetics, pulsating bass and one shots featuring sounds from its guest producer, mainroom techno trailblazer Dapayk.
Riemann Kollektion 6 – TechHouse Beats features
- 416.7MB content, 249 x 24-bit one-shot Wavs and loops. Includes digital booklet.
- Dapayk Guest Samples – Stripped drum lines, raw techie and minimal grooves, glitched tweeter-greeters, blown-up basslines, FX and one-shots from the Mo`s Ferry main man.
- TechHouse Loops – 100+ pounding bass loops, juicy bigroom beats, galloping clap/snare loops, hi-hat loops and kick loops – constructed to the exacting Riemann production standards for warmth, depth and air. Full beat loops are offered with variants for added flexibility. All loops key and tempo labeled.
- One Shots – 45 deep and dirty kicks, layered hats and clap/snare combos – all primed for the mainroom rig.
- FX – Raw, righteous creaks, flips and whirrs – ideal background ambience setters and transition effectors.
- Expansion Tracks – 8 or 16 bar loops with pre-mixed modulated effects that can be laid under a kick and a bassline to offer fundamental soundbeds with pre-automated effects.
Riemann Kollektion 6 – TechHouse Beats is available to purchase for 24.99 EUR.
More information: Sounds To Sample / Riemann Kollektion 6 – TechHouse Beats