Sounds To Sample has released the Riemann Kollektion 9 feat. Popof sample library.
Regular Beatport chart-topper Popof teams up with Riemann boss Florian Meindl to produce 400+MB of chunky minimal-tech beats, deep basslines, evolving synths, twisted vox and FX built for late-night techno excursions.
Totalling 251 loops and one-shots, Riemann serve up a prime selection of world-class pared-down beats, basses, synths and percussion packed with sonic warmth, depth and detail – surfing the crest of the zeitgeist techno wave in ways other labels can only dream of.
Riemann Kollektion 9 feat. Popof is available to purchase for €22.95 EUR.
More information: Sounds To Sample / Riemann Kollektion 9 feat. Popof
Sounds To Sample has released Florian Meindl: Berlin Deep House, a new sample pack from Sample Magic.
Sample Magic’s new artist series imprint returns with this stunning collection from Berlin deep-house innovator Florian Meindl. At 350MB, Meindl covers beats, synths, bass, drum hits and uniquely sculpted FX, all key-labelled and recorded in 24-bit, 44.1khz quality at 125bpm.
Stepping away from his usual miminal aesthetic, Meindl serves up a sterling collection packed with material reminiscent of his Royksopp and Format B remixes. Essential for lovers of all things deep.
Florian Meindl: Berlin Deep House features
- Total of 222 Wav loops and one-shots (24-bit).
- 174 Rex2 Loops, 174 Stylus RMX Rex2 Loops, 174 AIFF/Apple Loops.
- Includes EXS24, Kontakt 3, HALion and NN-XT sampler patches.
Florian Meindl: Berlin Deep House is available to purchase as a download for 25.90 EUR.
More information: Sounds To Sample / Florian Meindl: Berlin Deep House
Sounds To Sample has released Riemann Special: Synths 01, a collection of synth loops.
Riemann serve up 35 ultra-extended ever-evolving rhythmic and melodic synth toplines for straight-out-of-the box leadline inspiration, from deep and dubby workouts to twisted techno freakouts. Offering more freedom than traditional two bar loops: cut, paste, automate and rework or drop direct into the mix for an entire progressing synth lead.
Produced my Riemann head honcho Florian Meindl, the collection is intuitively divided into four folders Dark, Deep, Percussive, Technoid and Weired, each containing super-extended (between 1-3 minutes) evolving synth lines laced with a host of FX automation and locked in at 125bpm. No longer be stifled by the limitations of traditional 2- or 4-bar synth samples.
Riemann Special: Synths 01 features
- 35 extended 24-bit Wav files, 11 Midi files.
- All loops have been processed and modulated using high quality outboard gear and plugins but nothing has been overcooked: there’s plenty of headroom for your own variations, from pitch and reverses to delays and filters or reverb and bit-crushers.
- All loops are key-labeled and there is also a bonus selection of MIDI files for an extra creative dimension.
Riemann Special: Synths 01 is available to purchase for $31.95 USD.
More information: Sounds To Sample / Riemann Special: Synths 01
Sounds To Sample has released Riemann Kicks Kollektion 2: Florian Meindl, a sample pack featuring kick drum sounds.
Riemann’s main man Florian Meindl delivers the ultimate house and tech kick crafting toolkit with 120 high grade raw sonics, transients and characters that can be mixed for 1000s of original XL kicks.
A real labour of love, Meindl’s kicks are never sampled from other records or found elsewhere. Instead each sample in painstakingly crafted by the man behind the faders himself.
The real star of the collection is the kick construction folder, loaded with 20 subby, key-labeled low ends, 20 unique mid-range sound characters and 20 upper transients ready to be mixed and matched to create your perfect kick.
Add this to the 30 ready-looped 4×4 samples and 30 complete kick one-shots and this collection amounts to an essential weapon in any techno, minimal or house producer’s armoury.
Riemann Kicks Kollektion 2: Florian Meindl is available to purchase for 11.90 EUR.
More information: Sounds To Sample / Riemann Kicks Kollektion 2: Florian Meindl
Sounds To Sample has released Riemann Kollektion 7 – TechHouse Beats, a new sample pack in the Riemann Kollektion series.
The Riemann imprint returns for its seventh sterling outing featuring 380+MB of deep, tech-tinged loops and hits from label founder Florian Meindl and guest producers, the Berlin-based pared-down techno purveyors Pan-Pot.
The Riemann Kollektion has become a turn-to brand for the freshest tech-house samples around, and in the Pan-Pot edition the mix of quality and usability reaches a zenith.
Riemann Kollektion 7 – TechHouse Beats features
- 285 24-bit Wav loops and one-shots.
- Includes beats (as many as five variants for each), Clap/Snare loops, Hi-Hat loops, Kick loops, No-kick loops, Percussion loops, Bass loops plus detailed Background loops – a vinyl and found-sound miscellany to bulk the mix. One-shots, stacked with kicks, hats and layered clap / snare combos.
- Bonus folder ‘Eruptions’: longer DJ-friendly Wav tools designed for breakdowns or lead lines, with the emphasis on over-time change: with opening filters, building reverbs and spiraling delays to build tension as the loops develop.
- Loops are all tempo and key-labeled for your ease.
Riemann Kollektion 7 – TechHouse Beats is available to purchase for 24.99 EUR.
More information: Sounds To Sample / Riemann Kollektion 7 – TechHouse Beats
Sounds To Sample has announced the release of Riemann Kollektion 6 – TechHouse Beats, a new sample pack by Florian Meindl.
Florian Meindl’s Riemann Kollektion returns with a vengeance in its latest Tech-House sample outing featuring 400+MB of pulsing 4×4 beats, tantalising tops, spacey percussion, lush synthetics, pulsating bass and one shots featuring sounds from its guest producer, mainroom techno trailblazer Dapayk.
Riemann Kollektion 6 – TechHouse Beats features
- 416.7MB content, 249 x 24-bit one-shot Wavs and loops. Includes digital booklet.
- Dapayk Guest Samples – Stripped drum lines, raw techie and minimal grooves, glitched tweeter-greeters, blown-up basslines, FX and one-shots from the Mo`s Ferry main man.
- TechHouse Loops – 100+ pounding bass loops, juicy bigroom beats, galloping clap/snare loops, hi-hat loops and kick loops – constructed to the exacting Riemann production standards for warmth, depth and air. Full beat loops are offered with variants for added flexibility. All loops key and tempo labeled.
- One Shots – 45 deep and dirty kicks, layered hats and clap/snare combos – all primed for the mainroom rig.
- FX – Raw, righteous creaks, flips and whirrs – ideal background ambience setters and transition effectors.
- Expansion Tracks – 8 or 16 bar loops with pre-mixed modulated effects that can be laid under a kick and a bassline to offer fundamental soundbeds with pre-automated effects.
Riemann Kollektion 6 – TechHouse Beats is available to purchase for 24.99 EUR.
More information: Sounds To Sample / Riemann Kollektion 6 – TechHouse Beats
Sounds To Sample has released Riemann Kollektion 5 – Tech-House Beats, a new sample library by Shlomi Aber and Florian Meindl.
Cementing their unrivaled reputation for forward-thinking sample products, Riemann Kollektion enlist the services of Cocoon’s Shlomi Aber for the latest in their revered Tech-House beats series.
Possibly the first collection ever to introduce 5.1 surround beat and top loops, the library features a massive 600mb+ of Florian Meindl and Aber’s signature beats, bass, tops and fx alongside a crisp selection of kicks, hats, percussion and snares. As always, all samples are encoded in industry standard 24-bit format and range from 123 to 126 bpm.
As a long time exponent of an all analogue signal path, Shlomi Aber’s guest samples ooze the warmth and subtle distortion one would come to expect of such devices. With sounds saturated in signature Pultec eq warmth and Manley compression slam, the loops and hits are lovingly processed to allow just enough room for further digital manipulation in your own studio.
Never has tech-house been made with such care and detail. Not only is this a sampling first in the genre, it may well be the finest collection of the year so far..
The Riemann Kollektion 5 – Tech-House Beats is available to purchase for $34.99 USD.
More information: Sounds To Sample / Riemann Kollektion 5 – Tech-House Beats
Sounds To Sample has released Riemann Kollektion 4 – Tech-House Beats, a new sample library by Florian Meindl and Ramon Tapia.
Riemann Kollektion mark their eagerly anticipated return, pushing sampling boundaries with the fourth release in their exclusive series, featuring guest beats from Great Stuff’s Ramon Tapia.
Riemann 4 is back in bigroom tech-house territory with a 250+MB of pared down drumloops, tops, one-shots, background ambience, bassline, percussive grooves and construction kits.
Ranging from 124-128bpm, all the sounds are offered as 24-bit Wav files, and catagorised in unique folders, such as sub-kick loops, found sound ambience, track-starting expansion loops, as well as Ramon Tapia’s personal selection of drum hits, loops and construction kits.
Riemann Kollektion 4 – Tech-House Beats features
- Drums – 43 all-new beats categorised as sub-kick, percussion, no-kick (tops) loops and Florian Meindl’s extended track-starting expansion tracks.
- Bass loops – 22 tight and subby track wobblers split evenly between Florian and Ramon.
- Background loops – Esoteric found sounds from the producer’s DJ travels around the world, custom edited into bpm matched loops.
- Construction Kits – Two full construction kits at 126 and 127bpm with a variety of inspirational production tools.
- FX – A carefully selected bounty of sweeps and lifts, programmed from scratch.
- And much more… – An array of claps, hats, tribal percussive loops, synth loops, bleepy analogue electronica and much more residing in a special ‘Various’ folder.
Riemann Kollektion 4 is available to purchase for 24.99 EUR.
More information: Sounds To Sample / Riemann Kollektion 4