CWI Technology has released version 2.4.0 of TX16Wx, a software sampler workstation instrument for Windows and Mac.
TX16Wx now supports EXS24 and Akai AKP program import, three-way cross modulation, user defined program icons and VST micro tuning. There are also many usability and stability improvements, as well as a new, large, UI mode.
Changes in TX16Wx v2.4.0
- OS X / Windows Vista / Windows 7 “missing file” dialog now includes a “search” option.
- Load/Save progress indicator now includes an “Abort” button.
- Added a “via” cross modulation parameter to modulation entries, allowing control of modulation strength by other modulator.
- Added selectable round-robin source for wave matrix / group switcher.
- Added “toggle” trigger mode.
- Added large UI skin.
- Added import of EXS format instruments.
- Added import of AKP format instruments.
- Added 6db low/high pass filter.
- Added Direct MIDI CC as modulation source.
- Added support for VST2 micro tuning.
- Added optional support for bank select to address more than 128 programs via MIDI program change.
- Added optional program/performance number display in drop down selectors.
- Added program/performance re-ordering dialog.
- Added user selectable program icons.
- Skins now handle CSS “import”.
- UI size is now constrained by minimum size of applied skin.
- UI skins loading time improved.
- Default skin + graphics are now delivered as external files as well as resources.
- SFZ import now honors MIDI CC trigger switch.
- Save and other edits now disabled while previewing material.
- Fixed issue where editing wave matrix source settings was applied to all objects, not just selected.
- Fixed import of Sound fonts with non-symmetric/broken stereo pair definitions.
- Fixed CoreObject leaks and errors on OS X.
- Fixed COM leaks and errors on Windows.
- Fixed host not notified on performance change.
- Fixed crash when running in bridged mode in some hosts.
TX16Wx for Windows and Mac (VST/AU) is available as freeware. TX16Wx Professional costs 29 EUR (non-commercial) / 89 EUR (non-restricted).
More information: TX16Wx
More posts that match this tag
vladg/sound has released version 1.0.3 of Nova-67P, a free 5-bands parallel equalizer effect plug-in for Windows and Mac. Version 1.0.3 of Nova-67P comes with a new skin by Lesha. Nova-67P is a parallel parametric equalizer … read more
IK Multimedia has announced the release of SampleTank 3 Free, a free version of the sound and groove workstation instrument for Windows and Mac. Now you can experience the full creative power of SampleTank 3 … read more
Shattered Glass Audio has announced Ace, a free tube amplifier effect plug-in for Windows and Mac. Ace is a faithful digital emulation of a legendary 1950s, American, all tube, tweed, 5W amp. We have added … read more
Matthieu Brucher has announced ATKLimiter, a free limiter effect plug-in for Windows and Mac. I’m happy to announce the release of one new limiter plugin based on the Audio Toolkit. It is available on Windows … read more
Musical Entropy has revealed an easter egg in Guitar Gadgets, a free effect plug-in for Windows and Mac featuring a compilation of “false” analog guitar pedal simulations, made to be used mainly with electric guitars … read more
Keolab has announced that its Spicy Guitar acoustic guitar synthesizer plug-in is now available for Mac OS X in 32/64-bits universal binary (VST/AU) and for Windows in 64-bits (VST). Spicy Guitar is a physically modeled … read more
Archetype Instruments has released Lokomotiv, a free retro style synthesizer instrument. Lokomotiv is designed to make your sounds more powerful and create wide range of sounds way easier. It supports both Mac and Windows with … read more
Voxengo has updated Marvel GEQ to version 1.3, MSED to version 2.7 and OldSkoolVerb to version 2.3, introducing VST3 support for the these free effect plug-ins for Windows and Mac. Marvel GEQ is a linear-phase … read more
vladg/sound has announced Nova-67P, a free equalizer/compressor effect plug-in for Windows and Mac. Nova-67P is a parallel parametric equalizer plugin combined with a compressor. The compressor can optionally operate in frequency dependent and split-band modes. … read more
LVC-Audio has announced the release of Toned and TonedPLUS, two tone shaping effect plug-ins for Windows and Mac. TonedPLUS is a specialized tone shaping plugin with selectable analog modeling. Toned is released as part of … read more
Outbound link: LVC-Audio
– Related: AAX
, Developer Challenge
, effect plugins
Posted in news
on Aug 05, 2014 - 0 comments
Acon Digital has released Multiply, a free and versatile chorus effect with a unique twist. Each simulated voice is processed with a phase randomizing filter so that unpleasant comb filter effects are avoided. The effect … read more
Acustica Audio has launched the new Red Eq, a free equalizer effect plug-in for Windows and Mac. Red Eq is a free equalizer which provides three fixed bands at 80Hz, 1.8kHz and 8kHz, the upper … read more
Glitchmachines has released version 1.1 of Fracture, the free buffer effect plug-in for Windows and Mac. Fracture features a buffer effect, a multimode filter, three LFOs and a delay. This plugin is geared toward adding … read more
DopeKitz has announced Rupture Lite, a free lightweight 16 track virtual drum machine for Windows and Mac. With Rupture you can easily pick your kit, mix, and create all in one place. You can even … read more
Sinevibes has launched Atom, a free filter effect plug-in for Mac. Atom is a filter with focus on dynamic, tempo-synchronised modulation. It features five different resonant filter types each with three slope settings – up … read more
Thomas Mundt has released version 1.14 of LoudMax, a free maximizer effect plug-in for Windows and Mac. LoudMax is a Look-Ahead Brickwall Loudness Maximizer Plugin with a clean transparent sound. It is designed to retain … read more
Glitchmachines has announced the release of Hysteresis, a free glitch delay effect plug-in geared toward creating robotic artifacts and abstract musical malfunctions. Hysteresis features a delay effect with stutter, lowpass filter and modulation effects thrown … read more
Plugin Boutique has announced a new free edition of the Zampler/RX sampler instrument in collaboration with Beat Magazine and Synapse Audio. Zampler is a free sample workstation that includes a variety of ways to sculpt … read more
Tek’it Audio has released version 1.1 of Winkl, a free foldback distortion effect plug-in for Windows and Mac. Winkl is not a subtle distortion, this is well suited for bass and leads, made to make … read more