Fsynthz has released ProgAte, a MIDI processor/router, allowing you to control up to 8 synths with one MIDI keyboard.
ProgAte MIDI processor/router: control up to 8 synthesizers with a single keyboard.
You send midi program changes, together with all the rest midi events, to ProgAte. ProgAte splits and filters the stream, remaps the ProgChange messages – and outputs the processed midi stream, one channel per synth (up to 8 for one instance of ProgAte).
- Program changes remapping.
- Layers/splits (velocity range, key range).
- Volume adjustments.
- Synths switching on/off.
- Pitch bend and controllers filtering off.
ProgAte for Windows (VST) is available to download as freeware.
More information: FSynthz / ProgAte
Fsynthz has released Prognum a MIDI utility instrument plugin for Windows.
Single button MIDI program browsing with Fsynthz Prognum.
A MIDI processing VSTi, suited for two purposes:
- indicating current MIDI program IN BIG NUMBERS (both the 1-128 value and grouped by 8)
- browsing MIDI programs of a subsequent synth up and down with one single button, assignable to any MIDI controller (examples are: sustain pedal #64, portamento switch #65). Short hit on the button is one program up, long hit (>1 sec) – one down.
Two synths (two channels) may me managed with one instance of Prognum.
The second processing tract features responsibility to the program-changing button on all channels – while sending the resulting MIDI prog.change message to the chosen (destination) channel only.
So you don’t have to switch your MIDI keyboard to the 2nd MIDI channel to send a prog.change to the 2nd synth (e.g. a groovebox).
Prognum is available to download as a freeware VST plug-in for Windows.
More information: Fsynthz / Prognum
Fsynthz has released PhybAce Pilot, a free physically modeled bass guitar instrument for Windows.
PhybAce Pilot is a test of the platform, coming with limited set of features/controls, still coming close enough to the full-scale power of the model. It is intended to collect opinions and suggestions for the further development.
PhybAce Pilot’s tone generator is based on original C++ code.
PhybAce Pilot features
- String, in detailed math.
- Plectron (stiffness, position, picking way – up to slapping).
- Body resonances.
- Two pickups (with positions).
- “Slide mode” for legato up.
PhybAce Pilot for Windows (VST) is available to download at no cost.
More information: Fsynthz / PhybAce Pilot
FSynthz has released FreezeBreather, a free synthesizer instrument plugin for Windows.
FreezeBreather is a formant-vowel synth that introduces laughter, breathing noises, and random syllables sung – as parts of vox pads, leads, organs.
- Formant-vowel subtractive synthesis.
- ModWheel shifts vowels or alternatively, adds modulation (4 types).
- Random Vowel Mode, for “fake vocoder” effect.
- 7-voiced unison plus shaped breath noise for the carrier.
- Compact GUI with balloon tooltips on controls.
- CPU-friendly for the sound.
FreezeBreather is freeware for Windows (VST).
More information: FSynthz
Fsynthz has released Puncho Groove, a free groove instrument plugin for Windows.
Makes a groovy loop of anything you play and updates it on the fly. You may bring up grooves of enormous complexity. Playing to a drum machine is recommended.
Puncho Groove features
- Features the renewed MoarF engine to provide “timbre rambling”, hand morph etc.
- Transpose your loops on the fly .
- Quantize your loops on the go (if you tend to be “normal”).
- Use Puncho G. as a midi processor to drive other synthz.
Puncho Groove for Windows (VST) is available as freeware.
More information: Fsynthz / Puncho Groove
FSynthz has released Hoar, a virtual string machine synthesizer instrument for Windows. A stringmachine with bright and sharp sounding, as well good for producing synth-FX’s (courtesy of modulated filtering with randomness and other stuff). FSynthz … read more
Fsynthz has released 4Evar, a free instrument plug-in described as the “Fuzziest Organ Evar”. OK, here’s what you (desperately-) need… Play heavy distorted riffs, chords and solos. Benefit from Fsynthz distortion unit: no shitty dirt … read more
Fsynthz has released 15E, a sync modulation synthesizer instrument for Windows. This time the envelope does the trick. So we get a “normal” synth with six parameters enveloped. Do the double sync and other stuff… … read more
Fsynthz has released Sandra, a free hybrid AM+FM subtractive synthesizer instrument for Windows. Being special for low rezo sweeps and drones, delivers also lash polysynth chords in midrange. Ice, whispers, boiling, extruding, sandshifting at your … read more
FSynthz has released RepeeteR, a free MIDI processor plug-in for Windows. This MIDI processing unit lets you record a short midi phrase – and set it to loop immediately, for you to play to this … read more
Fsynthz has released Clavdium, a free synthesizer instrument plug-in for Windows. Initially designed to produce harpsi/clav sounds, turned out to be rather universal: from weird winds to percussive organs via ringing pads. Clavdium features Compact … read more