Full Bucket Music has released version 1.1.0 of the blooo, a free software synthesizer instrument for Windows.
The blooo is a VST™2.4 polyphonic software synthesizer plug-in for Microsoft Windows® (both 32 and 64 bit) based on the classic subtractive synthesis architecture. It is written in native C++ code for high performance even on “lighter” systems.
Changes in the blooo v1.1.0
- Added 64-bit version.
- Improved internal processing architecture.
- Double precision audio processing.
- Polyphony increased from 32 to 64 voices.
- Additional Soft sync option is now available.
- Fixed Zipper noise issue.
- 19 new presets added.
- Re-skinned UI.
The blooo is available to download at no cost (Windows VST). Donations are appreciated.
More information: Full Bucket Music / the blooo
Full Bucket Music has announced the Frequency Shifter effect plug-in, its entry to the KVR Developer Challenge 2012.
The Frequency Shifter is a VST™2.4 software effect for Microsoft Windows® written in native C++ code. It shifts the spectrum of the input signal up or down along the frequency axis.
This effect is also know as “Bode Frequency Shifting” or “Single Sideband Modulation”; IMHO one of the most underrated and ignored effects ever.
Frequency Shifter adds (or subtracts) a constant amount of Hertz to (or from) the input signal.
Frequency Shifter features
- Frequency shifting up to ±5000 Hz.
- Optional LFO with five waveforms.
- Four frequency ranges, three mix modes.
- Linked or individual control for both stereo channels.
- Plug-in comes in 32 bit and 64 bit versions.
- Fully compatible with SM Pro Audio’s V-Machine.
The effect plug-in is a free download.
More information: Full Bucket Music / Frequency Shifter
Full Bucket Music has released version 1.0.6 of its Mono/Fury free synthesizer instrument for Windows.
The Mono/Fury is a VST™2.4 software synthesizer plug-in for Microsoft Windows® (both 32 and 64 bit) emulating the classic KORG Mono/Poly® analog synthesizer of the early 1980′s. It is written in native C++ code for high performance even on “lighter” systems.
The Mono/Fury is a close emulation of Mono/Poly’s behavior and all controls.
Changes in Mono/Fury v1.06
- Added 64 bit version.
- Fixed Zipper noise issue.
- Fixed pitch problem for low portamento times.
- Fixed MG bug (MGs did not start immediately after loading).
The plugin is available to download as freeware for Windows (VST).
More information: Full Bucket Music / Mono/Fury
Full Bucket Music has released The deputy Mark II, a free software synthesizer instrument for Windows.
The deputy Mark II is a VST™2.4 software instrument Microsoft Windows® in the tradition of classic string machines and early “polyphonic” synthesizers, written in native C++ code for high performance.
Full Bucket Music The deputy Mark II
The deputy Mark II features
- Polyphonic string/synthesizer (Poly) section and monophonic synthesizer (Mono) section.
- Built-in Ensemble and Phaser effects.
- Flexible keyboard assignment for Poly and Mono section.
- Poly section:
- Up to 61 voices polyphony.
- Two band-limited frequency divider-driven oscillator banks.
- Sawtooth and PWM waveforms.
- 2-pole multi-mode filter and ADS envelope per voice.
- Global ADSR envelope for paraphonic modulation.
- Resonator bank.
- Mono section:
- Single VCO plus suboscillator and noise.
- 4-pole lowpass filter.
- ADSR envelope and LFO.
- Output of Poly section can be send to filter input.
- Fully compatible with SM Pro Audio’s V-Machine™.
The deputy Mark II is available to download as a freeware VST instrument plug-in for Windows PC.
More information: Full Bucket Music / The deputy Mark II
Full Bucket Music has released updated version of the scrooo, Mono/Fury and the blooo, three free virtual synthesizer instruments for Windows.
Changes in the scrooo v1.0.1 / Mono/Fury v1.0.5 / the blooo v1.0.7
- Fixed problem with hanging notes.
- [the scrooo] Fixed problem with pitch bend wheel.
The instruments are available as freeware VST plugins for Windows.
More information: Full Bucket Music