g200kg has released version 1.24 of KeroVee, a free pitch correction effect plug-in for Windows.
KeroVee is focused to so-called ‘Autotune effect’ or ‘T-Pain effect’, that is robotic but different from the vocoder. KeroVee can mix two independent transposed outputs of pitch-corrector and bypassed output.
Changes in KeroVee v1.24
- Input freq range is expanded to soprano.
- Small improvement to the sound engine.
- Improved MIDI note handling logic.
- Parameter step (ex. formant) more granular.
KeroVee is available as a freeware VST effect plug-in for Windows PC.
More information: g200kg
g200kg has released RoVee, a free effect plug-in for simple voice tweaking with formant/pitch shifting.
RoVee is a VoiceChanger / formant tweaking plugin that works as a VST effect. That can convert voices to like male, female, toys or robotic.
RoVee is a cut-down version of pitch-correction plugin KeroVee, which was updated to v1.23
Changes in KeroVee v1.23
- Amount parameter added.
- Improved sound engine: reduced noise / natural retune curve.
RoVee and KeroVee are available as freeware VST effect plug-ins for Windows PC.
More information: g200kg
g200kg has released KeroVee, a free pitch correction effect plug-in for Windows.
- Scale Buttons ‘C’ to ‘B’, specify the ‘Allowed’ note.
- Tuning Speed control (May sound robotic if set to ’100=MAX’).
- Tuning can be set to Midi notes and to specified scales by scale buttons. If both are enabled the MIDI note has priority, but scale tuning is effective after notes are ‘offed’.
- Master tuning 430Hz to 450Hz (default is 440Hz).
- Volume output level and panning controls.
- Separate controls for mixing of original, tuned, and 1 octave subtone tuned sound.
KeroVee is available to download as a freeware VST effect plug-in for Windows PC.
More information: g200kg / KeroVee
Leslie Sanford has released version 2.0 of Sanford Reverb, a true stereo reverb effect plug-in for Windows.
New with this version is a UI make over, tail modulation, and freeze mode.
The new UI is consistent with several of my latest products. It was done with g200kg’s SkinMan and KnobMan programs.
The tail modulation adds a bit of motion to the sound. You can add subtle amounts to liven things up, or you can dial up the mod depth and/or mod speed to make it warble.
The freeze mode freezes the contents of the reverb’s buffer indefinitely, so you get a kind of infinite reverb sound. What’s cool is that you can apply the filter and modulation to the reverb while it’s frozen to vary the sound.
Sanford Reverb features
- Control over 6 early reflections, 3 for each channel.
- Pre-filter section for shaping the input’s tone.
- Damping for simulating wall absorption.
- Tail Modulation.
- Freeze Mode.
- MIDI Learn.
- Low CPU usage.
Sanford Reverb is available as a VST effect plug-in for Windows for $35 USD. A demo version is available for download from the product page.
More information: Leslie Sanford
Osiris Synths has released RoChor, a freeware Roland Chorus emulation VST effect plug-in for Windows PC.
- 4 Voice Chorus/Flanger/Widener module modeled after the Roland JP-8000 Chorus.
- 4 frequency divided LFO’s modulate 4 delay lines.
- Made with Synthedit, skin done in Skinman by g200kg.
RoChor is available as a freeware VST effect plug-in for Windows (donations appreciated).
Download RoChor here.
g200kg has released version 1.05 of Vocovee, a VST effect version of vocoder plug-in VOCOV.
Changes in Vocovee v1.05
- ‘Intensity’ parameter added instead of ‘Bands’. The ‘Intensity’ controls the amount of the formant reflection from modulator to carrier. ‘Intensity’ range 0-50 corresponds to the range 0-100 of the ‘Bands’. The range 50-100 of ‘Intensity’ make sounds more close to voice.
Vocovee is available as a freeware VST plug-in for Windows PC.
Visit g200kg for more information.