Voxengo has updated its TransGainer transient adjustment effect plug-in for Windows and Mac to version 1.3.
This version implements a completely new processing algorithm which we called “Precise” since it offers an unprecedented precision of transient detection and high sonic quality of transient adjustments.
- Transient stage loudness adjustments.
- Two different processing algorithms.
- 5 processing modes in the “legacy” algorithm.
- Transient-to-transient time control.
- Stereo and multi-channel processing.
- Internal channel routing.
- Channel grouping.
- Mid/side processing.
- Up to 8x oversampling.
- 64-bit floating point processing.
- Preset manager.
- Undo/redo history.
- A/B comparisons.
- Contextual hint messages.
- All sample rates support.
- Zero processing latency.
TransGainer for Windows and Mac (VST/AU) is available to purchase for $69.95 USD.
More information: Voxengo / TransGainer
Blue Cat Audio has updated Gain Suite to version 2.0.
Blue Cat Audio Gain Suite
Gain Suite is a freeware gain adjustment plugins package for Windows, including mono, stereo and mid/side DirectX and VST plugins.
Changes in v2.0
- Link several instances of the same plugin and control several plugins from a single user interface
- Smooth Bypass: activate/deactivate the plugin with absolutely no noise
- Load/Save presets in a host-independant format: you can now share presets between the directX and VST versions
- Streamlined user interface with new GUI design and Blue Cat’s Skinnning language 1.3.3 support:
- New toolbar to access main functionalities
- Integrated window opacity support (make the user interface of the plugin transparent)
- New layout and new look and feel
The Gain Suite package can be downloaded separately or within Blue Cat’s Freeware Pack Bundle together with all our freeware plugins.
Visit Blue Cat Audio for more information.