Related: 5Pin Media
, Channel Robot
, Freaky Loops
, Global Underground
, Hollywood Loops
, Industrial Strength Records
, Monster Sounds
, Mutekki Media
, Organic Loops
, Push Button Bang
, Rankin Audio
, Resonance Sound
, samples and sound libraries
, WM Entertainment
Posted in news
on Dec 19, 2011
Loopmasters has announced its Christmas Sales, offering hundreds of products at reduced prices.
Loopmasters Christmas Sales
- Origin Series – 50% – All Origin Series Sample Packs Are Now On A MASSIVE 50% Sale. Sale has been extended until the end Jan 2012.
- Loopmasters Xmas Sale – All Loopmasters Titles On 20% Christmas Sale – Get Your Samples NOW.
- GU XMAS – All Global Underground Products On Sale This Christmas Season! 20% Off.
- ISR Christmas Sale – Industrial Strength Christmas! 20% off on most products – get yours now.
- Hollywood Loops Xmas Sale – Celebrate this Christmas with Hollywood Loops! Get all the titles at 20% off.
- Fatloud Christmas – Let the winter celebration start right now! Get the best urban samples at a reduced rate.
- Resonance Sound On Sale – Resonance Christmas! Get some of the best sound design samplepacks from the best in the industry.
- WM Entertainment On Sale – WM Entertainment are giving you a present this season – 20% savings.
- 5Pin Media Christmas – The best MIDI and Audio stuff on this planet now with a 20% discount.
- Freaky Christmas – Freaky Loops For Not-So-Freaky Christmas! Best Electro Directly From France.
- Sale Discovery – The World Of Music Now In A Discovery Sale – 20% Off all titles.
- AMG Gold Christmas – Classic Samplepacks Built This Scene – 20% Off All AMG sample libraries.
- Undertone Xmas 2011 – Deep And Minimal Sounds From Japan Now All 20% Off.
- Push Button Sale – Push Button Bang Christmas! Now the award-winning label is on a 20% sale just to make your Season jollier! ;).
- Noisefactory Sale – Noisefactory On Sale Now! 20% Off.
- Galbanum Xmas – Galbanum Sale – Inspiring Samples Now Cost You 20% Less.
- Channel Robot Christmas – Innovative Kontakt Instruments Now On Christmas Sale From Channel Robot – 20% Off.
- Mutekki On Sale – Mutekki Media Christmas Sale Is Here Now! Save 20% On All Mutekki Sample Packs.
- Puremagnetik Christmas – Puremagnetik Christmas Sale. Get The Best Ableton Instruments NOW! 20% Off Purediscount.
- Rankin Audio Sale – Rankin Audio Is On Sale This Christmas! 20% Off For The World’s Leading Dubstep Audioware.
- Monster Xmas Sale – Monster Sounds Xmas Sale Is On Now! Get Monster Sample Packs At 20% Off The Regular Price.
- Organic Christmas Sale – Organic Loops Winter Season’s Sale Is Now On – Get The Best Live Played Instruments Now! 20% Off The Regular Price.
- EarthMoments Sale – EarthMoments Christmas Sale! Get the world’s best ethnic samplepacks at 20% off.
More information: Loopmasters
Loopmasters has released Abstraction 05: Wet & Wild Tribe, a sample library by Galbanum.
“Abstraction 05: Wet & Wild Tribe” is a cacophony of tech house and tribal madness performed by sentient underwater robots. Abstraction 05 arrives just in time for the start of the spring and summer club season and is well suited to help evaluate the mood of the opening parties for global sea-side dance music destinations such as Miami, Ibiza, Saint-Tropez, Rio, and other maritime paradises. Enhanced organic percussion performances permeate the package, aided and abetted by heavy creative use of reverb and spatial wizardry. Performances range from lyrical rhythmic phrases suitable for poolside and terrace romances, to full blown 4AM peak-time sprints.
All loops are provided without standard embedded kick/snare/high-hat patterns to give the producer maximum flexibility in song arrangment. Abstraction 05 content is purposefully designed to be mixed with other existing libraries that provide these standard kick/snare/high-hat elements such as Loopmasters’ widely popular “Groove Tech” and “Steve Lawler Dark Percussive House & Techno” titles. Abstraction 05 is like an accomplice to a crime a passion on the dance floor.
Abstraction 05 Wet & Wild Tribe is available to purchase for £29.95 GBP. The “Single Hits Pack” version is £19.95 GBP.
More information: Loopmasters / Abstraction 05: Wet & Wild Tribe
2CAudio has released Breeze, an ultra-effecient auto randomizing algorithmic reverb software plug-in for Windows and Mac.
2CAudio’s Aether is an award-winning, ultimate quality, self-modulating algorithmic reverb, which delivers unprecedented levels of fidelity and programmability. It has been nominated for, and won numerous industry awards, including most recently the 2010 Sound on Sound Annual Award, and the 2010 EM Editor’s Choice award. Its huge list of industry-first advances have made it the go-to reverb of choice by many of the industry’s top engineers and producers.
Breeze is Aether’s pristine eco-conscious cousin. Breeze focuses on simplicity, efficiency, and economy. Additionally it offers several of its own exciting new features that have not been offered previously and make it fufill a special need in the market.
2CAudio Breeze (Ocean Breeze Day skin)
Breeze for PC and Mac (VST/AU/RTAS) is now available for the introductory price of $99.95 USD until 1 January, 2011 (MSRP $149.95 USD).
Additionally 2CAudio has introduced the Perfect Storm Bundle which includes Breeze, Aether, the Aether Integrity Expansion and the the Aether Creativity Expansion, priced at $299.95 USD (Save $150 USD). Special end-of-the-year holiday pricing is available on all 2CAudio products until 1 January, 2011.
More information: 2CAudio / Breeze
Loopmasters has announced the release of Synthesism 01, a new sample pack by Galbanum.
Synthesism 01 is the first member of a new series of products in the Galbanum Sample Line. The Synthesism series is the harmonic and melodic cousin of the atonal-percussion-based Abstraction series.
Synthesism loops are designed to be mixed with existing drum and percussion loops to symbiotically fill in the rhythmic gaps, provide a tonal melodic identity, and co-formulate futuristic grooves that are more infectious than a viral marketing campaign. Synthesism 01 focuses on chunky negative-space baselines, angular melodic stabs, ill-behaved electro rudeness, oblique synth heretics, minimal polyrhythmic ostinatos, and asymmetric tonal clusters.
Synthesism 01 features
- 768 Acid Wav Loops, 24bit/44kHz format.
- All loops are 2 measures long and are designed to allow using partial segments of the full loop to give thousands of variations.
- Produced at native tempos of 128BPM & 106BPM and is designed to effortlessly stretch from 90BPM to 140BPM and beyond to fit all tempo ranges used in current dance, electronic, and urban music sub-genres.
- Also available in Apple Loops format.
Galbanum Synthesism 01 is available to purchase for £29.95 GBP.
More information: Loopmasters / Galbanum Synthesism 01
Galbanum has released Architecture Waveforms 2010, a massive collection of over 25,000 meticulously designed wavetables provided in several industry-standard formats.
Wavetables are single cycle periodic waveforms that form the most fundamental building block of synthesis. They are the sound generators, and can be thought of as the oscillator of a classic analog synth, but they provide infinitely more variability in wave-shape and spectrum. They are chiefly responsible for determining a sound’s primary timbre or “tone color”.
Architecture Waveforms 2010 features
- 25,724 distinct single-cycle waveforms, logically organized into 102 folder classes. 58 out of the 102 folders are new classes of waveforms.
- Available in 6 different fomats: 64bit-FP Wav, 32bit-FP Wav, 24bit Wav, Native Instruments Absynth GLY, Camel Audio Alchemy OSC/LFO, and U&I Software MetaSynth Wave.
- A simple and inexpensive method of quickly and effortlessly expanding the awesome potential of supported synth and sampler instruments.
- Vast expansion of available timbre pallet for wavetable synths and samplers.
- Newly developed timbres offering fresh, unique starting points which stand out from the competition.
- Perfect integration with industry-leading synths and samplers allowing easy navigation and management.
Architecture Waveforms 2010 is available to purchase $39.95 USD per format, excluding the 64bit-FP wav which is $69.95 USD. Multiple formats may be purchased for an additional $20 USD per format. Customers who have previously purchased any version of the Galbanum Architecture Waveforms collection receive a $15 USD discount off of their purchase.
More information: Galbanum / Architecture Waveforms 2010
2CAudio has released version 1.5 of Aether a self-modulating algorithmic reverb effect plug-in for Windows and Mac.
We believe it is one of the best sounding reverbs on the market at any price point. Aether 1.5 represents a very significant update and offers a huge number of industry-first advances in terms of audio quality and functionality, and is designed to compete directly with the best-of-the-best in both hardware and software.
Most reasonable companies would call this a 2.0 version and make it paid update; however, we do things a little differently at 2CAudio. We enjoy going to extremes both to develop the best possible products and to take the absolute best care of our existing customers. By doing so, we develop strong customer loyalty and a rapidly expanding user-base, and we are happy to be able to consider our customers as our friends. We feel sincere customer satisfaction is more valuable than any high dollar marketing campaign, and it is our simple goal to overwhelm with greatness in all aspects of our endeavors.
New in Aether v1.5
- 2x & 4x Oversampling.
- Double Precision 64bit DSP.
- 64bit Host/OS Support.
- Band-limited Interpolation.
- Variable Quality Modes.
- Extreme Off-line Render Modes.
- Proprietary Spectral Modulation.
- Attack & Sustain Envelope.
- Variable Q Damping Decay Curve.
- Mid-Side modes.
- Cascade Control.
- Complex Stereo Modes.
- 0-Sample Latency.
- Frequency Profiles.
- Immediate Parameter Accessibility.
- Macro Controls.
- Comprehensive Preset Browser.
- Instant algorithm browsing.
- Flexible EQ/Filter Routing.
- Huge Parameter Value Ranges.
- Discrete Early Reflections engine.
- Comprehensive FX Presets.
- Complex & Clustered IRs.
- Late Reflections Coloration.
- …plus a completely new GUI, which retains the same layout as the previous version, but focuses on improvements to readability, usability, and communication of relevant parameter info such as measurement units.
Aether is available to purchase for Windows and Mac (VST/AU;RTAS coming), priced at $249.95 USD.
2CAudio has also released two expansions packs, Aether Integrity and Creativity Expansion — featuring over 300 new presets in total. These expansions for Aether 1.5 are available to purchase for $29.95 USD each, or bundled for $39.95 USD.
More information: 2CAudio
KV331 Audio has announced the release of version 2.0 of SynthMaster, its flagship semi-modular software synthesizer for Windows.
The new version introduces layers, “analog”-modelled filters, massive modulation capabilities, additive/wavetable/wavescanning synthesis, rich wavetable content, 580 ready to use factory presets, a comprehensive preset browser and a skin/interface editor that allows the customization of SynthMaster’s user interface.
Changes in SynthMaster v2.0
- Layers: In SynthMaster 2.0, every voice consists of 2 layers. Each layer has its own Arpeggiator/Sequencer, 2 Oscillators, 2 Multimode filters, 4 Modulators, 4 ADSR Envelopes, 2 Multistage Envelopes, 2 LFOs, 4 KeyScalers and Distortion/LoFi/4 Band EQ effects.
- “Analog” filters: SynthMaster now sounds warmer with the addition of “analog” LP/HP/BP/BS filters modelled after the famous “Ladder” filter. Aside from those, 1/2/3/4 stage allpass and comb filters are new additions as well.
- “Wavetable/Wavescanning” oscillators: With the addition of Wavetable/wavescanning synthesis in SynthMaster 2,0, now it is possible to create very complex and evolving sounds using up to 16 wavetables and smoothly sequencing between them.
- Massive Modulation Capabilities: It is possible to modulate almost every continuous parameter in SynthMaster 2.0 using LFOs, Envelopes, KeyScalers, MIDI Velocity, MIDI Aftertouch or MIDI Controllers, which makes it possible to create very complex sounds with SynthMaster 2.0.
- Rich Wavetable Content: Aside from the 128 factory wavetables licensed from Galbanum, 330 user wavetables selected with permission from the publicly available Muz3um for Rapture patch set also comes with SynthMaster 2.0. For users that want more, they are free to import their own single cycle waveforms in WAV format as well.
- Rich Preset Content: To show the power of SynthMaster 2.0, a talented team of professional sound designers formed by Scot Solida, LeLotusBleu Sound Design, Xenos Soundworks, CFA-Audio, KV331 Audio’s own Teoman Pasinlioğlu, as well as fellow beta testers Ingonator and FragileX have created 580 ready to use presets in a wide range of genres/styles such as Ambient, Chillout, Dance, Disco, DnB, Electronica, HipHop, Pop, Rave and Trance.
- Preset Browser: With the addition of a preset browser users can now easily find the sound they’re looking for in SynthMaster 2.0 by filtering through instrument type, attributes, music style or author name.
- Skin Editor: SynthMaster 2.0 comes with its WYSIWYG skin editor which allows the users to easily customize the look of SynthMaster, or to create new skins with different layouts.
- Serial Number Copy Protection Only: Unlike the first version, SynthMaster 2.0 uses only serial number copy protection.
SynthMaster 2.0 is available at the introductory price of $59 USD until December 31, 2009 (regular price $99 USD). A demo version of SynthMaster 2.0 is available to download from the KV331 Audio website.
More information: KV331 Audio
Galbanum has released Abstraction 04: Found Sound Urban Intelligence, a new sample library in the Abstraction series.
Like it’s predecessor, Abstraction 04 is once again an all-you-can-eat buffet of domestic “found sound”, which has been purposefully polished, refined, and formated into rhythmic loop adders designed to spice up your percussive pallet and inject freshness into your grooves. This time around however, it is targeted directly at down tempo breaks, centrally-Intelligent hip-hop, and experimental urban futurism. Furthermore, this massive second helping of glitch rhythms and real-world sampled eccentricism, is for the first time paired together with analog kick and snare loops to synergistically co-create some seriously freaky future funk designed to make 3008 look old-school.
All Abstraction 04 loop content is produced at a native tempo of 106 BPM and is designed to effortlessly stretch from 90BPM to 120BPM and beyond to fit all tempo ranges used in current urban and down-tempo breaks music sub-genres.
Abstraction 04 features
- 1,040 new cutting edge loop files (over 1GB, 44.1K/24bit): 160 Solo Kick Loops, 160 Solo Snare Loops, 320 Abstraction Percussion Loops, 320 Mix Loops, 80 Extra Bonus Abstraction Perc Loops.
- Both Mix and Solo Element loops are provided. Four different loop types are available.
- All solo element loops are provided without additional auxiliary Reverb or delay effects. This keeps the loops pristinely clean and sharp, enables easy custom slicing and editing, and allows the producer to apply his own favorite effects.
- All percussion samples are made in stereo and make use of extreme spatial processing techniques at the sample level to produce sounds that literally jump out of the speakers.
Abstraction 04: Found Sound Urban Intelligence is available in Apple Loops, Acid Loops, REX Loops, and Single Hit Samples versions, starting at $39.95 USD for a single format, with additional formats available for $14.95 USD. A free set of samples is available for download from the product page.
More information: Galbanum