Puremagnetik has released three new bundles for Ableton Live, Kontakt, Logic and GarageBand.
Vintage Collection, contains 7 of Puremagnetik’s old-school synthesizer libraries sourced directly from the classics of the 1970s and 80s.
Vintage Collection features
- TeeBee – Roland® TB-303 instrument and loops.
- Circuit:30 – “Circuits” based on Moog® synthesizers and effects.
- Analog Bass Volume 1 – Assortment of deep analog bass instruments.
- P-50 Linear – Sounds from Roland’s® classic 1980′s D-50 synthesizer.
- String Machines – A collection of the great string synths from the 1970s.
- Eight Bit – Classic Commodore 64 SID chip sounds.
- Vintage 80′s Classics – assortment of great 1980s retro synths.
Producer Bundle, a one-stop resource for Puremagnetik’s sophisticated collection of acoustic and electric instruments.
Producer Bundle features
- Purple Kit – Custom built multi-mic maple drum kit and drum loops.
- PM Mark One – Fender Rhodes™ electronic piano.
- Technosphere – Sound design toolkit for composing and scoring.
- Guitar Rack Volume 1 – Stratocaster instrument and loops.
- Guitar Rack Volume 2 – Acoustic guitar instruments and loops.
- PM-200 – Wurlitzer electronic piano multisample instrument.
Designer Bundle, a collection of Live Packs created exclusively for Ableton Live. It includes 6 of Puremagnetik’s unique Micropaks that utilize many of the new and innovative features of the Ableton Live environment.
Designer Bundle features
- Retroputer – Modular instrument and sequencer based on the Elektron® Monomachine.
- Wavebase – Modular “Wavetable” instrument and Live Clips.
- Microdrum – Classic electronic and acoustic drum sounds with built in step-sequencer.
- RackPak – Over 100 sophisticated effects racks for Ableton Live.
- Juice – 60 fresh and new Operator presets.
- Elektrodrum – Versatile soundset modeled after the Elektron® Machinedrum.
The bundles are available for $60 USD each, or $90 USD for 2 bundles.
Visit Puremagnetik for more information.
, Guitar Hero
, random posts
Posted in random posts
on Apr 02, 2008
Some interesting things I bookmarked on del.icio.us on April 2nd, 2008:
- Synthetic Dreams – Shredz64 – Commodore 64 game that makes use of the Playstation guitar controller hooked through the PSX64 interface. Its design is modeled against the popular Guitar Hero series, geared toward the ability to play along to your favorite C64 music on the guitar.
- The ability to play (many) SID files, including ones added by the player.
- The ability to edit “notes” (the buttons that scroll during gameplay) for both built in and imported songs.
- Pseudo 3D gameplay to give it the look and feel of a modern day game.
- High score tracking, 5 scores for each song.
- The ability to detect when the guitar is lifted up to activate shred mode.
- Radiohead/ Remix/ Nude – Remix Radiohead’s latest single from the new XL album. Get five separate stems from Nude from iTunes Plus (vocals, bass, guitar, strings/fx and drums) and a GarageBand/Logic Pro-compatible project with all loop, tempo, and key information embedded.
- cliplead_: VactrolSynth_v.3 – Synth in a lovely cigar box
Splurgo Audio has released Alto Sax Loops and Hip Hop Trash Loops, two downloadble loop packs.
The Alto Sax Loops pack contain 64 loops in Sony Acid WAV and Apple Garageband AIFF format. The keys in which the loops are sampled are C and Eb (D#).
Hip Hop Trash Loops is a sample pack featuring distorted, noisy, gritty hip hop loops. The pack contains 43 loops at 100bpm in Sony Acid WAV and Apple Garageband AIFF format.
If you’d like to construct your own beats, you can get the Hip Hop Trash drum kit, which contains more than 100 kicks, hihats, snares and other sounds.
The Alto Sax loops are available for $8.95 USD. Hip Hop Trash Loops costs $5.95 USD, while the drum kit can be downloaded for $9.95. (Both Hip Hop packs together can be purchased with 15% discount).
By using the coupon code MARCHMADNESS you will receive an additionally 10% discount on all orders.
Visit Splurgo Audio for more information and audio demos.