Slam Tracks has announced the release of Metal MIDI Drum Fill Pack 1, a collection of over 650 fast and brutal MIDI drum fill loops for classic and modern metal styles.
The Metal MIDI Fills 1 Pack is not another tired and cliche collection of drum patterns. It’s about speed and power: Tom/kick combos, syncopated tom runs, accent patterns, breaks/stops, and more. Your MIDI drum tracks will go to the next level of brutality with this versatile collection of inspiring and deranged metal drum fills. Push your next metal project to the max with the new Slam Tracks Metal MIDI Fills 1 Pack.
Metal MIDI Drum Fill Pack 1 features
- 650+ royalty free MIDI drum loops for modern and classic metal styles.
- Variety of fill types – Intro, stops, breaks, and transition fills.
- 1, 2, 4 and 8 measure fills.
- Straight and triplet-based fill patterns.
- Outstanding feel and realism .
- All loops recorded and played live – not quantized. .
- Standard MIDI format – General MIDI for use in: Addictive Drums, BFD, BFD2, Battery, EZdrummer, Superior and Superior 2, and more.
- Tempo range: 120- 200 BPM.
- Time Signatures: 4/4.
The Metal MIDI Drum Fill Pack 1 library is available now via instant download from Slam Tracks for the introductory price of $9.95 USD (regular $19.95 USD).
More information: Slam Tracks / Metal MIDI Drum Fill Pack 1
Bremmers Audio Design has released version 6.3 of MultitrackStudio, an audio & MIDI multitrack recording software for Windows.
The new release includes a General MIDI compatible instruments collection called MultitrackStudio Instruments. The MultitrackStudio Instruments are fully modeled, they don’t contain any samples. This allows for randomizing many parameters which helps reducing machine gun effects. It also allows for fast load times and a small download size. The 6.3 version download is still under 4 MB. Audio demos are available at www.multitrackstudio.com. The electric guitar sounds use the Guitar Amp effect which appears in the Pro Plus edition only.
- MultitrackStudio Instruments: built-in General MIDI sounds.
- MIDI pitch bend range can be adjusted.
- Undoing “tweakable edits” now undoes the last tweak only, rather than all tweaks.
- Some effects use significantly less CPU power if there’s no audio signal present.
- Could not create medium-quality mp3 files using Lame_enc.dll.
- Score editor: 8va setting wasn’t read from song file.
- MP3 files starting with corrupted frames now open.
- A couple of other bugs.
The update is free for users who purchased MultitrackStudio after October 1, 2009. Upgrades for older versions are $39 USD (Pro Plus) / $23 USD (Professional).
More information: MultitrackStudio
Platinum Samples has announced the release of the Steve Ferrone MIDI Groove Library, a multi-format collection of MIDI files.
Platinum Samples is honored to announce the release of their Steve Ferrone Multi-Format MIDI Groove Library featuring over 660 MIDI files (over 3,200 bars of unquantized grooves) formatted for BFD2®, BFD Eco®, EZDrummer®, Superior Drummer®, EZPlayer®, Addictive Drums®, Cakewalk® Session Drummer™ as well as General MIDI which can be used with any GM compatible drum software or hardware.
The Steve Ferrone MIDI Groove Library includes 17 songs separated into complete song structures (intros, verses, choruses, bridges, etc.) as well as 9 additional Groove variations. The library features grooves in 3/4, 4/4 & 6/8 with straight and swing feels as well as song endings.
Steve Ferrone MIDI Groove Library features
- Played by Steve Ferrone (Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers, Average White Band, Eric Clapton).
- Over 660 MIDI files (over 3,200 bars of unquantized grooves).
- Formatted for BFD2®, EZdrummer®, Superior Drummer®, Addictive Drums®, Cakewalk® Session Drummer™ & General MIDI Standard MIDI Files (all included).
- Includes 17 songs performed by Steve Ferrone in song sections as well as 9 additional Groove variations.
- Includes song endings.
- Played in 3/4, 4/4 & 6/8 with straight & swing feels.
The Steve Ferrone Multi-Format MIDI Groove Library is available to purchase as a download for $40 USD.
More information: Platinum Samples / Steve Ferrone Multi-Format MIDI Groove Library
Sounds To Sample has released Future Electro, a sample collection by General Midi.
From the twisted imaginarium of veteran electro/breaks producer General Midi, comes Future Electro – 200mb of filthy, overdriven bass, beats and tops. Straddling the ground between electro-house, breaks and cut-up French house, Future Electro is engineered for rapid inspiration for your next dancefloor cut.
With all the loops produced at an industry standard 128bpm at 24bit/44.1khz – the sounds are all presented as 2 bar loops, ensuring easy integration to any project. The samples are divided into bass loops, synth loops, drum loops, tops loops, drum hits and one-shot FX. Everything you need for your next peak-time banger!
Future Electro is available to purchase for $19.99 USD.
More information: Sounds To Sample / Future Electro