Loopmasters has announced the Bass Boutique Label Sampler, a sample pack featuring hand-picked loops and samples from Bass Boutique titles.
Some sample collections simply go beyond the ordinary to deliver selections that you’ll use time after time to give your productions that extra bounce and zing. The Bass Boutique label sampler is one of those collections, comprising samples from five different packs on the titular imprint.
Whether you’re in search of dubstep pressure from world-renowned producer Ed Solo, breakbeat and jungle energy from Deekline, booty bass destruction from US main men Keith Mackenzie & Fixx, ruffneck vocal mayhem from the legendary Ragga Twins or low-slung block party beatmongery from the Ghetto Funk crew.
And don’t forget use the included coupon codes for a 20% discount off the price of each product.
Bass Boutique Label Sampler features
- 40 Loops and Samples from Deekline & Ed Solo Presents the Sound of Hotcakes.
- 40 Loops & Samples from Ed Solo Presents Bass Lab.
- 40 Loops & Samples from Keith Macenzie & Fixx.
- 40 Loops from The Ragga Vocals Vol. 2.
- 40 Loops and Samples from The Sound of Ghetto Funk.
The sample pack costs £9.95 GBP.