Prime Loops has released House Guitar Loops 2 and DnB Foundations.
House Guitar Loops Volume 2 is the long awaited sequel to the smash hit release which saw great exposure in the charts after being used on several hits worldwide.
This time, we’ve taken it a step further with even more inspirational bleached latin rhythms, dusty jazz chord progressions, trashy nu-rave licks, Sunkissed funky grooves, bespoke worldly textures, furious disco leads, radical rock overdrives, sultry acoustic jams, sample-ready motown flavours and distilled electric guitar sessions…and, as if that wasn’t enough, we’ve also added some skilfully processed audio synthesis magic into a selection of the guitar loops that quite simply puts this release a cut above the rest.
House Guitar Loops 2 features
- 150+ pristine Guitar Loops and Chords played in a wide range of styles and combinations.
- Recorded in 24-bit audio, only the finest amplifiers and high-end acoustic and electric guitars were used in the creation of this song-writing package for maximum flexibility every time.
- Perfectly suited to create a vast array of genres including House, Deep House, Funky House, Soulful House, Ambient, Trip Hop, Indie, Lounge, Breaks, Breakbeat, Funk, Latin, Soul, Rock and many more.
- Equipment List:
- Gibson Les Paul 1976
- Gibson Les Paul custom
- Fender Stratocaster
- Yamaha APX 4A
- Fender Hotrod
- Marshall JCM 2000
- Laney VH100R
House Guitar Loops 2 is available as a download in various formats for £12.95 GBP.
Prime Loops has also announced the release of “Drum n Bass Foundations”, a combo of Drum n Bass Drum Loops and the critically acclaimed Rasta Vocal Samples at a special discounted price of £22.95 GBP.
More information: Prime Loops
, bass guitar
, Bunker 8
, Hip hop
, Line 6
, Producer Loops
, samples and sound libraries
Posted in news
on Jun 30, 2009
Producer Loops has released Bunker 8 BoomBassTic, a bass guitar loop collection for Hip Hop and Funk producers.
Bunker 8 Digital Labs presents to you ‘BoomBassTic’, the ultimate bass guitar collection for your greezy funk jams. Full of ear popping, booty bumping, phat funky grooves, this library will supply you with all the grease you’ll need to get your tracks flowing. With 848 bass loops, at a total of 3.84 GB, these bass lines have been designed to blow the roof off the party before your hook even kicks in. Whether you’re going for a classic P-Funk groove or a hip-hop vibe, every bass riff has the phatness needed to make your listeners move their feet and shake some trunk.
Bunker 8 BoomBassTic features
- 848 phat bass loops available in ACID/WAV and Apple Loops formats.
- Recorded using the following bass guitars: Rickenbacker 4003, Gibson EB-3, Steinberger Headless, Fender Jazzman, Music Man Stingray, Höfner Violin, Eston Acoustic and the Washburn XB600.
- Amplification hardware used includes amps by Mesa/Boogie, Hartke, Ampeg, Line 6, Warwick, Carvin A&I, Crate, Euphonic Audio, and Traynor.
Bunker 8 BoomBassTic is available for purchase for £18 GBP.
Visit Producer Loops for more information and audio demos.
Cakewalk has released Craig Anderton Electronic Guitars, an expansion pack for Rapture and Rapture LE.
Craig’s programming style combines musicality and innovation and takes full advantage of Rapture’s advanced synthesis capabilities. The new Electronic Guitars Expansion Pack leverages LFOs, Step Generators, FX, and creative use of modulators to do everything from layering to patch morphing to providing alternate bass sounds within the same patch. Craig has even created evocative one-finger chord patches that change from major to minor with mod wheel use.
The Electronic Guitars Expansion pack uses sounds from Paul Reed Smith, Gibson, Peavey, and Fender guitars, as well as Roland’s VG-8 guitar synth, to create unique textures that sound like nothing you’ve heard before. Combined with Rapture’s extreme signal processing and step sequencing options, this expansion pack will take Rapture and your approach to electric guitar to new levels. The Electronic Guitars expansion pack is a must have.
Craig Anderton Electronic Guitars features
- Authentic guitar sounds from:
- Paul Reed Smith
- Roland VG-8 Guitar Synth
- Unique guitar synthesis:
- 1-Finger Chord Progressions
- 1-Finger Rhythms
- Mod wheel functionality changes chord from major to minor
Craig Anderton Electronic Guitars is available for download for registered Rapture, Rapture LE, SONAR 7, and SONAR 8 customers for $49 USD.
Visit Cakewalk for more information and some audio and video demos.
, effect plugins
Posted in news
on Jan 14, 2009
Waves has released a free version of GTR Solo, the guitar/bass modeling software which delivers the sound of real amps, cabs, stomps, and mics—in your computer.
GTR Solo delivers the sound of real amps, cabs, stomps, and mics—in your computer. Just plug in, fire it up, and experience precision models of amplifiers by Fender®, Marshall®, Vox® and others. Then take it to the next level with awesome distortion, modulation, and ambient effects.
These are the same GTR sounds top guitarists, producers, and engineers are using on their most important tracks.
Your guitar. Your computer. And GTR Solo.
It’s all you need to take the lead.
GTR Solo features
- GTR Solo Amps
10 Amps based on classics from Fender®, Marshall®, Vox®, and more, modeled using revolutionary sampling techniques that go way beyond anything you’ve ever heard.
- Clean – Clean Based on a 1959 tweed Fender® Bassman®, Sweet Based on a 1968 Gibson® Skylark.
- High Gain – Crunch Based on a custom Garcia™ from Paul Reed Smith’s personal collection, Shredder Based on a Marshall® JMP1 preamp, PRS Scorch Based on a boutique amplifier from Paul Reed Smith’s personal collection, PRS Crush Based on a modified 50W Marshall® MK2.
- Drive – Edgy Based on a 1980 Vox® AC-30 TB-2, Drive Based on a 1964 blackface Fender® Super Reverb®, Overdrive Based on a 1980 Marshall® JMP.
- Bass – SolidState Based on a Hartke® 3500.
- GTR Solo Cabs
10 Cabs so real, you can feel the electric excitement of the speakers moving air – 12″ OpenBack, 2×12″ Closed Back, 2×12″ Open Back, 4×10″ Open Back, 4×12″ Standard, 4×12″ Vintage, Acme 12″ Custom, Bass 8×10″ Pro, Acme 4×12” Vintage Gibson® Skylark, Acme 8” OpenBack Hiwatt®.
- GTR Solo Stomps
13 Stomps to twist, distort, contort, color, bend, mutilate, and mangle your sound to the max. OverDrive, Distortion, Phaser, Flanger, Chorus, Delay, WahWah, Spring, Pitcher, Vibrolo, GateComp, EQ and Volume.
Visit Waves for more information.
Acousticsamples has released JazzGuitarysM, a sampled jazz guitar for Kontakt.
The JazzGuitarysm guitar is an ES335 Gibson jazz guitar fingered and recorded at 24bits 44.1khz from the direct output of a tube preamp
- 1.03GB sample library, no loops.
- 9 velocity layers for the sustain, 15 for the release and 14 for ghost notes.
- Additional fret noises.
- Easy to play monophonic hammers and slides, and simple polyphonic chord slides.
- KONTAKT2 format only, advanced scripting.
- Really easy to play on a keyboard or to program events on a sequencer.
JazzGuitarysM is available now for €39 EUR. Check the manual (pdf) for details.
Visit Acousticsamples for more information and audio demos.
Gibson has announced a contest where you can win a Les Paul Traditional Goldtop and a Guitar Rig 3 Kontrol Edition from Native Instruments.
The Les Paul Traditional and a Guitar Rig 3 Kontrol Edition, everything you need to start your own Home Studio!
All you need to do is fill out a form with some personal information (oh-oh!) and you have a chance of winning. That is, if you’re in the USA.
The contest ends September 30th, 2008
Visit Gibson for more information.