, Dan Dean Productions
, samples and sound libraries
, string instruments
Posted in news
on May 19, 2010
Dan Dean Productions has launched a time limited promotion, offering various sample libraries at discounted prices.
Founded in 1979, Dan Dean Productions, Inc. is primarily involved in music production for the broadcast media and sample library design and development. Broadcast media clients include: the Boeing Company, Nike, Soloflex, Haggar Sportswear, Coke, Diet Coke, Mountain Dew, Microsoft, MSN, Hewlett Packard and many others.
Since its inception, Dan Dean Productions has created truly cutting edge sample libraries, receiving numerous awards such as Keyboard Magazine’s “Key Buy” awards, Sound on Sound Magazine’s “5 star” designations, Electronic Musician’s “Hot Pix” award and others.
Dan Dean Productions Sample Library Sale
- Brass Ensemble for GigaSampler/Akai – $199 USD (regular $699/$599)
- Solo Brass for GigaSampler/Akai – $199 USD (regular $649/$549)
- Solo Brass – Lite for GigaSampler – $99 USD (regular $199)
- Solo Woodwinds for GigaSampler/Akai – $199 USD (regular $$549/$549)
- Solo Woodwinds Lite for GigaSampler – $99 USD (regular $199)
- Bass Collection, Vol 1 – $99 USD (regular $129)
- Bass Collection, Vol. 2 – $99 USD (regular $129)
- Giga Bass Collection for GigaSampler – $99 USD (regular $199)
- Solo Strings for GigaSampler/Akai – $99 USD (regular $199)
- Solo Strings Advanced for Kontakt – $99 USD (regular $199)
This time-limited sale ends 8 June, 2010.
More information: Dan Dean Productions
Producer Loops has announced the release of Symphonic Intense, a collection filled with powerful orchestral arrangements and articulations coupled with really intense percussion arrangements from their content partner Bunker 8.
‘Symphonic Intense’ brings to mind the smell of burning rubber, street fights car chases and giant explosions. This collection amps up the tempo and introduces positively ready for soundtrack, trailers, games and uptempo intensity and action available immediately in your DAW.
Symphonic Intense features
- 1,054 Files, 4.7 GB of Content.
- 157 Acid Loops, 157 Apple Loops, 157 Rex Files.
- Reason Refill
- 785 Single Hit Samples
- 6 kits for Battery 2, Kontakt 2, DS404, EMU, Gigasampler, Halion, Sampletank, Soundfont, Wusikstation.
Symphonic Intense is available to purchase as a download for £25 GBP / 29 EUR / $33.51 USD.
Producer Loops has also announced it is currently offering a 30% and 50% sale on most Bunker 8 Digital Labs products until the end of April.
More information: Producer Loops / Symphonic Intense
, FL Studio
, instrument plugins
Posted in news
on Apr 14, 2010
Image-Line has released version 1.4.9 of DirectWave, a sampler instrument for Windows.
DirectWave is one of the most complete VSTi samplers currently available.
It loads and edits most of the existing sound formats out there (WAV (any), SF2 (Soundfont), AKP (Akai), Propellerheads Recycle, Native Instruments Battery, Kontakt (nki), GIGA (gig) & eMagic EXS24, …) and it can even sample your existing VSTi instruments.
Changes in DirectWave v1.4.9
- Fixed loading old states saved with total recall.
- Save wave files before saving the .dwp file.
- Now responds to FL max polyphony value.
- No more drag and drop of foreign formats in DW Player.
- “Save program” now shows a dialog window if the filename isn’t valid.
- Minimize lock when loading of settings.
- Update browser after saving a program or bank.
DirectWave is available to purchase for Windows PC (FL Studio/VST), priced at $99 USD. It is also available as part of the FL Studio Signature Bundle. New Image-Line customers can get 10% discount on a purchase from the Image-Line store with this promo link.
More information: Image-Line / DirectWave
Realsamples has announced the release of German Lautenwerck – Edition Beurmann, a sample library featuring a Lautenwerck (Lute-Harpsichord).
Despite 50 Lautenwerck builders in Germany, not a single instrument survived throughout the centuries. When the instruments had vanished, the awareness had gone as well: Only a couple of decades ago, musicologists found out that such an instrument had existed, solving the mystery of scores mentioning being written for Lautenwercke. Until then, one would have guessed that the composer meant a regular lute instrument by that notion. When the knowledge of it had resurfaced, Professor Beurmann had a reconstruction built by Ludwig Richter in Ludwigsburg, Germany.
The instrument is now available for the first time in the sampler within the German Lautenwerck library, presented in its original Valotti tuning at 412 Hz (presets at 440 Hz are available as well).
German Lautenwerck – Edition Beurmann features
- Nearly 700 single samples in total
- 8 different samples of each note
- 4 different release sounds of each note
- Ready to play HAlion®/Kontakt2®/EXS24® or GigaStudio3® presets
- Wave format (except GigaStudio® version)
- No mastering applied
- Recorded in 192 khz/24 bits resolution and downsampled
- DVD or CD set
- License-free applicable in your music
The German Lautenwerck – Edition Beurmann library is available to purchase for $139.95 USD excl. VAT and postage.
More information: Realsamples / German Lautenwerck – Edition Beurmann
Realsamples has released Italian Harpsichord II – Edition Beurmann, a sample library featuring an Italian Harpsichord.
The Italian Harpsichord II library features an instrument built around 1590 by an anonymous maker. Being very typical for the Italian style, the instrument features a housing seperated from the painted cabinet.
Italian Harpsichord II – Edition Beurmann features
- 8 different samples of each note.
- 4 different release sounds of each note.
- ready to play HAlion®/Kontakt2®/EXS24® or GigaStudio3® presets.
- wave format (except GigaStudio® version).
- no mastering applied.
- recorded in 192 khz/24 bits resolution and downsampled.
- DVD or CD set.
- license-free applicable in your music.
Italian Harpsichord II – Edition Beurmann is available to purchase for $139.95 USD excl. VAT and postage.
More information: Realsamples / Italian Harpsichord II – Edition Beurmann