, field recording
, samples and sound libraries
, sound fx
Posted in news
on Jul 27, 2012 - 0 comments
Loopmasters has released Found Sounds and Field Recordings, a sample library by Glimpse.
Armed with his portable recorder Glimpse has been sucking up sound waves from around the world from his extensive tours and globetrotting trips. Packed with sonic delights from Mexico Airport, Sydney Zoo, Tokyo Market, Coffee machines, Ambient noise, Helicopters, Trains, Planes, Children, Cafes, Weather and more.
This truly unique sample package includes pre sidechained versions that are ready to drop straight into your tracks, along with pure unedited recordings for you to play with. Found Sounds and Filed Recordings is the perfect way to add natural organic sounds into your productions be it Minimal, Tech, Deep Techno or library sound tracks.
Found Sounds and Field Recordings features
- 133 field recording samples (24bit), 551 MB content.
- Includes 20 glitch and crackle, 20 human, 16 metal, 9 piano, 31 places, 7 room noise, 21 travel, and 9 weather samples.
- 8 sampler patches for NN-XT, HALion, SFZ, Kontakt and EXS24.
The sample pack is available to purchase for £19.95 GBP.
More information: Loopmasters / Glimpse presents Found Sounds and Field Recordings
, d16 group
, High Rankin
, Mixed In Key
, Public Records
Posted in news
on Oct 28, 2011 - 0 comments
Loopmasters has launched the DJ Mag Producers Competition, a chance to win a day in the studio with Glimpse or High Rankin.
Hey producers, here’s a chance to get involved in a great competition to win a day in the studio to finish off a track with a producer at the top of their game – either Glimpse or High Rankin.
The winning mix will receive:
- Live-Courses.com – Online Ableton training course
- Ableton Live 8
- FXPansion – Geist or Synth Squad
- Mixed In Key – Mixed In Key + Platinum Notes
- D16 Group – 1 Plugin of your choice
- Soundcloud – PRO account
- Loopmasters – 5 Artist Series DVDs
- Kilohearts – One Synthesizer
- BlueCat Audio – Audio Analysis Plugins Bundle
- Sinevibes – Diffusion Synthesizer + 5 Sample Packs
- Public Records – potential release on Public Recordings
The submission phase of the remix competition starts Nov 26th 2011 and ends on Dec 24th at midnight GMT.
More information: DJ Mag Producers Competition
Loopmasters has released Glimpse – Deep Analogue Techno, a sample library from one of the main upcoming innovators in House and Techno – Glimpse.
One of the most eagerly anticipated and prolific producers of the moment, Glimpse is a true innovator who is able to explore and master various genres in his own inimitable style.
Glimpse has released records with Carl Craig’s Planet E, Cadenza, Kindisch and Buzzin Fly in 2009 alone and his outstanding debut artist album is to be released on Damian Lazarus’ Crosstown Rebels.
Managing to weave elements of jazz and soul with house and techno to create something wholly innovative and mesmerizing, Glimpse has recently been identified by DJ Mag and Mixmag as one of the UK’s finest talents. Preferring more traditional production techniques, he uses only high end analogue equipment and records most of his tracks live.
“Deep Analogue Techno” includes a great variation of bass samples including Subs, Melodic, Synths and Pulsating Frequencies alongside Live and Processed Drum samples and patterns, Floating Rhodes Pads, Deep Beats, Dark Robotized FX and Vocals, Side Chained Elements and inspirational one shots and percussive tones.
Glimpse – Deep Analogue Techno features
- 850MB collection of 24 bit samples.
- Includes 302 sounds, 187 loops between 120 – 127 bpm, and 115 one shot samples.
- 10 ready to play patches for Reason NN-XT, HALion, Kontakt, EXS and sfz compatible soft samplers.
- Apple Loops, Reason Refill and Ableton Live specific versions are also available separately.
Glimpse – Deep Analogue Techno is available to purchase for £29.95 GBP.
More information: Loopmasters / Glimpse – Deep Analogue Techno