Gospelmusicians has introduced Pure Synth Platinum, a virtual instrument for UVI.
Have you ever wondered why you could never find a software synthesizer that is as good sounding and flexible as the hardware synthesizer/keyboards such as a Motif, Fantom, or Kronos? Have you ever wished you could just pull up an array of patches and sounds just like you would with your hardware keyboard or synth? Remember the old days when a synth or keyboard had a ton of sounds that did not sound super realistic, but had a ton of character, expressiveness, and was just down right fun to play? Well, this is what Pure Synth Platinum is!
Pure Synth Platinum (PSP) is a software based rompler AND synthesis library that has all of the bread-and-butter samples of a traditional hardware keyboard, combined with all of the synthesis techniques available in the most complex of digital and analog synthesizers. That is the concept of PSP: We give you the “pure waveforms” in which to create any sound imaginable, rather than just giving you rompler style/static, samples that you cannot tweak much. Worst of all, if you ever want new inspiration and new sounds, you have to keep buying a ton of expansion packs with more samples, when you’d rather create your own unique custom sounds with the software you already have. But what if you are not a synth programmer? That is fine! We have professional synth programmers from around the world ready and willing to program new patches, so that you don’t have to do all of the work.
Pure Synth Platinum features
- 5.2GB (uncompressed) Samples.
- 2.1 GB FLAC Losses Compression (HQ).
- 514 Presets.
- 6,232 Multi-Samples.
- 328 Individual Sample Waveforms used for oscillators.
- Over 1,600 Wavetables with PWM.
- Over 30 Different effects per oscillator.
- Analog Synthesizer with PWM and Sync.
- 8-Oscillator Superwave for phat stacked synths.
- Transient Drum Synth for drum and/or transient sounds.
- FM Synthesizer with 6-Operators.
- Dedicated Sub Oscillator.
- White Noise Generator with 11 different generators.
- ASR-10/DP4 Warm Reverb Emulations.
- 2-Filters per Oscillator.
- Classic Oberheim Xpander Filter emulations with 37 modes.
- 2-LFO’s per Oscillator.
- Over 30 Different Effects per Oscillator.
- Arp/Gate per Oscillator for Complex Sequences.
Pure Synth Platinum is available for the introductory price of $149.99 USD for a limited time (regular $299.99 USD).
More information: Gospelmusicians / Pure Synth Platinum
Gospel Musicians has announced the launch of FM TiNES, a dedicated electric piano library that focuses on the 80′s sound.
FM TiNES is a sample and synth library containing over 20GB of the prettiest and most inspirational electric pianos ever heard. Our goal was to cover the complete genre of electric piano patches and not just FM. From D50 type bells, beautiful pads, lush strings, and multi-layered FM EPs, FM TiNES will be the number one electric piano library to go to for that 80s/90s sound. And because we are vintage synth addicts, we included FM emulations of the classic o1W Dyno, the JD Crystal EP, a Dyno-My-Piano, and who could forget the MKS-20 EPs.
FM Tines is a complete 80′s electric piano library and synth with an assortment of pianos, pads, strings, bells in which to use along or layer with. Given the library has 4 separate element slots, you can mix, match, layer, EQ, and filter each individual element/oscillator to your liking. The final stage includes the newly SparkVerb™ by UVI which is available for all three elements.
FM TiNES features
- 148 patches and 75 distinct EP sounds
- Size: 20GB (Huge Detailed and Exhaustive Library).
- Recorded at 44kHz/24-bit directly from the Yamaha SY99 analog outputs.
- Converted to 16-bits using iZotope’s MBit+ for maximum quality (We have decided to convert to 16-bit to save on hardrive space and RAM).
FM Tines for UVI Workstation Player and MachFive 3 is on sale for $99.99 USD until February 1st, 2014.
More information: Gospelmusicians / FM TiNES
Gospel Musicians has announced that its UVI libraries no longer require iLok authorization.
With the advent of the Pace’s new Eden system, it is now possible to authorize licenses to your computer or iLok. Existing customers can still use their iLoks in order to authorize and future purchases will allow the choice to authorize via computer or iLok.
With the iLok License Manager, you can view your account, and add licenses to your iLok or machine. You can move your licenses between iLoks and machine as well. Legacy customers will have to continue using their iLok, but new purchases will allow machine authorizations.M5 users will not be able to authorize via machine until an “possible” update is made available.
Currently all UVI supported libraries are on sale until after Christmas, with discounts of up to 63% off the regular price.
More information: Gospel Musicians
Gospel Musicians has announced version 2.1 of Neo-Soul Keys for iPhone and iPad.
This version is a universal version for the iPhone and iPad, which means that if you have already purchased for the EPs (Suitcase, Stage, Wurli, Dyno, EX5) for the iPad, then the the iPhone versions are free.
Version 2.1 is optimized for iOS 7 with new graphics and new 64-bit audio APIs for the new iPhone 5s. We have also added a virtual keyboard for both the iPhone and iPad versions as well.
All electric pianos are on sale until the end of December:
- Suitcase: $6.99.
- Stage: $4.99.
- EX5: $4.99.
- Dyno: $4.99.
- Wurli: $4.99.
More information: Gospel Musicians / Neo-Soul Keys for iOS
Gospel Musicians has announced version 3.1 of the Neo-Soul Keys 5X Ultimate, a virtual instrument library for UVI & MachFive, featuring 5 electric piano emulations.
Neo-Soul Keys® is our flagship product and combining our samples with the UVI Workstation makes for an amazing electric piano experience.
When combined with advanced scripting and the amazing effects of the UVI Workstation, this is our best version yet.
Changes in Neo-Soul Keys 5X Ultimate v3.1
- 24-bit sustain samples (10.5GB Total).
- Added a new preset system so you don’t have to keep loading new presets every time. Now all of the presets are stored inside of one combo EP. You can also add your own presets within the new combo preset system. Just make sure you save the entire preset when making and saving within the system.
- Includes Lite presets from the the 3X Lite version that was released previously. This version is for customers who use Mainstage and have to conserve CPU and RAM.
- Now the sustain sample’s release matches the Kontakt version.
- All LFO sync functions for effects, panning and volume are now accurate when syncing to a DAW. New algorithms have been applied.
- Lower Volume Mechanics – Sometimes the Mechanical effects can be a little loud. A preset version is available that has lower volume mechanical effects for a more subtle mechanical sound.
- Re-Calibrated the Amp Sims so that they don’t cause some patches to peak. Some amp sims have more energy than others and we calibrated the Amp sims thus not to peak.
- Added two new UK Amp Sims for a super warm and deep bass sound. This is especially useful when playing key bass.
- Created disk and arrow push-down icons for all preset menus. Previously there was no graphical indication when the effects preset’s arrow was pressed.
- Added Volume and Pan vibrato/tremolo option. The vibrato panning function clashed in a weird way when combined with the chorus, flanger, and phaser. This is because these effects use panning already and combining the two summed the output.
- The Auto-Wah now replaces the Funky Wah. As an update to the newest UVI workstation, there is now a new Wah-Wah effect that sounds great. Allows for you to use rate and depth for an Auto-Wah, or you can assign the Wah effect to a pedal controller by right clicking and learning.
- The Suitcase tines are generally bright, but a darker Suitcase tine patch has been added for diversity and a darker EP tone.
Neo-Soul Keys 5X is available to purchase for $199.99 USD.
More information: Gospel Musicians / Neo-Soul Keys 5X Ultimate
Gospel Musicians has announced the release of Talkbox Jr., a sample and synthesis library for UVI and MachFive.
The Talkbox Jr. is a tribute to the legendary sound of the late/great Roger Troutman. It is a sample library featuring the most important vowel sounds and phrases from the classic talkbox sound of the 90′s. In keeping with the 90′s theme, the library also contains some of the classic synths, basses, leads, and organ sounds of that time.
The library also includes the “official” talkbox lead patches from the Yamaha DX100, which has been used by talkbox enthusiasts all over the world. These patches are designed to be used in conjunction with your mechanical talkbox. Now, instead of using the smaller 49-key keyboard to feed the talkbox sounds, a user can use the sample library with any controller they wish.
The UVI Workstation also sports a multiple synthesis engine; as a result, Gospel Musicians converted many of the lead, bass and talkbox sounds into wavetables. This allows for greater sonic possibilities when used with Pulse-Width-Modulation.
Talkbox Jr. features
- Sounds Include 7-Vowel Sound Presets, 5-Keyswitch Phrases, 3-Scat Phrases, 24-Talkbox Patches to be used with a real Talkbox, 22-Bass Patches, 20-Lead Patches, 6-Organ Patches, 22-Synth sounds.
- AMP Section with velocity curve and velocity sensitivity controls.
- Filter Section with cutoff, resonance, key tracking, and drive.
- Tone control for talkbox formant tonal changes.
- Multiple portamento and glide modes.
- Dedicated Sub Oscillator.
- Instant Octave switch.
- Multiple Mod wheel sources (LFO, Tremolo, Vibrato, Filter).
- Multiple Effects section (Analog Chorus, 8-band EQ, Ping-Pong Delay, Analog Crunch, Cross Phaser, Drive, Stereo Spread, Auto-Wah).
- Includes the enhanced Spark Reverb from MachFive.
- Mastering section with a Compressor/Gate and Mastering section with tube.
- Each category of sounds can be switched without loading.
- Wavetable synthesis patches with digital options (PWM, Detune, Stereo, Spread Phase).
The Talkbox Jr. library is on sale for $99.99 USD until September 9th, 2013.
More information: Gospel Musicians / Talkbox Jr.
Gospel Musicians has announced the release of EX5 and Dyno, two new electric pianos for Neo-Soul Keys for iPad.
Neo-Soul EX5 is an electric piano library that uses the EP synthesis technology from the Yamaha EX5 synthesizer. Gospel Musicians sampled their electric piano through the FDSP engine of the EX5 to simulate the physical modeled expression of an EP pickup. There is a new dedicated knob that will control more of the EP Pickup sound.
Neo-Soul Dyno is an emulation of the popular “Dyno-My-Piano.” Utilizing wavetable and sampling techniques Gospel Musicians designed it to achieve an extremely expressive and playable emulation of a Dyno electric piano sound.
There are other minor bug fixes and improvements as well as a new chorus algorithm that is intended to be warmer and richer than the previous version.
The EX5 and Dyno electric pianos are available to purchase from the App Store for $9.99 USD each.
More information: Gospel Musicians / Neo-Soul Keys iPad