Psychic Modulation has released version 3.5 of Cerebrum, the sophisticated synth/sample hybrid groovebox with an onboard bassline synth.
Changes in v3.5
- new ‘lite’ structure; less demanding on resources
- combined kick 1/2, snare 1/2
- kick, snare, hihat & perc1 now each have thier own imbedded sample synth
- perc2 left unchanged with wavlayer
- added mute/solo buttons to each module
- added patch randomization to each module
- improved midi triggering
- each sequencer can now be assigned to a different key and octave
- added reset option to bass lfo
- updated presets
- small gui updates
- various minor bugfixes
Cerebrum is available for Windows PC for $34.95 USD. It is also part of the Neurosynth Pack, which includes all the current full versions, future updates, and future additions ($79.95 USD).
Visit Psychic Modulation for more information and a link to download a demo of Cerebrum.
Psychic Modulation has updated Minimal to version 1.5.
Minimal is a mini groovebox style drum machine with onboard bass synth.
Updated in v1.5
- added patch randomization buttons to each drum, bass and keygrid
- sequencers now ignore patch change, allowing several different patches per sequence bank
- minor gui improvements
Visit Psychic Modulation for more information and a link to download Minimal v1.5.
Psychic Modulation has released Cerebrum 3, a groovebox-style synth/sampler hybrid drum machine featuring seven drumsynth modules as well as a bass synth module, each with it’s own dual A/B sequencer for beat-matching.
Designed with live operation in mind, Cerebrum can be used for making complex beats on the fly that can be randomized, mixed, matched and manipulated in a number of ways.
- 4 drum synth modules
- 3 drum sample synth modules
- 1 bass synth module
- Each of the 7 drum modules has it’s own Wavlayer for layering with user samples
- 2 16-step pattern sequencers for each module
- Automatic beat matching functions for each sequencer
- 2 accent switches for each sequencer(for gain, reverse, glide, glitch etc.)
- 2 velocity grids for each sequencer(for pitch, level, filter, glitch rate etc.)
- 4 types of random probability for each sequencer
- Each sequencer has independant control of speed, direction, length, etc.
- Host sync
- Separate keyboard mappings for drumlines, bassline and one-shot drums
- Polyphonic option for all synths
- Volume/Panning vectors
- Onboard drum mixer
- Multiple audio outputs (channels 1-6)
- 32 presets
Check this mp3 for a demo of Cerebrum 3 (using 3 instances of Cerebrum 3 only).
Cerebrum is available for $34.95 USD and can be bundled with the Neurosynth Pack or purchased separately.
Visit Psychic Modulation for more information and a link to download the demo of Cerebrum 3.