GTG Synths has released GTG DS 7 and GTG MicroOrgan MK III, two freeware VSTi plugins.
GTG DS 7 is a drumsynth, alternative to FreeDrum. This one has a much improved sound, more punch and depht. Multiple outputs and test button for each sound.
- PLAY buttons to audition drum sounds. (In some hosts activating PLAY buttons whilst recording will record event data, not note data)
- Multiple outputs: If your host supports multiple outputs, the OUT buttons (click and drag) should be used to assign a mixer output track for one or more drum sound (six outputs total)
- Auto mute: Closed hi-hat mutes open hi-hat if the open hi-hat key is released before hitting the closed hi-hat key (this is not the case with overlapping notes)
- MIDI Implementation chart included
In hosts like FL Studio, you will have to assign the drum synth to mixer output track 1 from the instrument channel settings. This will enable a routing to the succeeding mixer tracks 1-6 instead of the default setting that routes to the Master track.
GTG MicroOrgan MK III is an updated version of MK II version, with:
- Added percussion decay
- Added A/B switch
- Improved key click with key-off function
- Vibrato in 3 drawbar regions
You can download both freeware plugins from GTG Synths.
Mik Sybrandt has updated GTG kwop7, a freeware analog synth VSTi with a look that reminds of old hardware synths.
Kwop7 has a very warm and fat sound and was created by user request.
- Fixed PW LFO/Env switch (20/08/2006)
Visit GTG Synths to download kwop7.
GTG Synths has released GTG NK1001, an old skool monophonic synth.
- Dual oscillator
- PW Mod
- Switchable AMP-mode (ADSR/GATE)
- comes with MIDI Imp. chart
Check GTG Synths for more information and a link to download NK1001.
GTG Synths has released GTG Unit 1 and GTG Micro Keyboard 2 (MK2).
GTG Unit 1 features
- Unison oscillator
- Stack up to 8 oscillators and detune for fat basses and leads
- LFO with key track
- Ring Modulator ( Controlled by mod wheel )
GTG MK2 features
- 4 and 6 octave midi
- keyboards for visual feedback on note input
- Sustain/Hold indicator
Check GTG Synths for more information and a link to download GTG Unit 1 and MK2 (Keyboards).
No idea when this came out (VST .dll in zip is 10-jan-2006) but this pretty GTG synth is definately worth mentioning.
GTG Sputnik 2000 is a retro effects synth based on three Phase Modulation oscillators and 1 analog oscillator. It has LFO, chorus and reverb.
Sputnik 2000 comes with 97 presets in the categories bass, percussion, pads and fx.
Visit GTG Synths for more information and a link to download GTG Sputnik 2000.
GTG Synths has released two new drums VST instruments: DrumSampler I and DrumSampler II.
Features DrumSampler I
- Multiple outputs
- Visual feedback on each drum
- Comes with one set of samples to start with
Features DrumSampler II
- Individual volume, pan and reverb settings
- Adjustable reverb unit
- Visual feedback ( light effect ) on each drum
- Automatable parameters
- 64 presets
Visit GTG Synths for more information and a link to download DrumSampler I and DrumSampler II.