Prime Loops has launched Mosh-Pit Guitars, a sample pack featuring 190+ metal inspired guitar riffs, melodic leads, distorted powerchords, uplifting chord progressions and piercing squeals.
Get your tracks ready for the mosh-pit! With Prime Loops’ very latest kick-ass Guitar Sample Pack “Mosh-Pit Guitars”, specifically written, played, recorded and engineered for music producers looking to inject some serious metal power into their productions!
With 7 folders of super-versatile guitar content, ranging from a dance compatible 120BPM, over a trap-a-licious 140BPM, all the way up to a D&B friendly 180BPM “Mosh-Pit Guitars” is the perfect crossover tool kit!
Riffing in with over 300MB of incendiary content fresh from the fingers of Prime Loops’ very own guitar hero Jonas Hörnqvist, “Mosh-Pit Guitars” will shred through any mix, leaving a jagged wake of chugging palm-muted riffs, intricate leads, distorted powerchords, uplifting chord progressions and piercing squeals.
The sample pack is available for purchase for £14.95 GBP.
For a limited time, a free copy of Heavy Impacts is included with a purchase of Mosh-Pit Guitars.
More information: Prime Loops / Mosh-Pit Guitars
Audiffex has released version 1.1.1 of ampLion, a guitar suite for Windows and Mac.
ampLion is all-in-one software guitar solution with amps, cabinets, pedals, rack effects and live mode support. ampLion uses very accurate simulation of the amp circuits, taking into account every part of the modeled devices.
Changes in ampLion v1.1.1
- [Standalone] Advanced audio player with speed and tempo adjustments, loop, iTunes playlist import, etc.
- [Standalone] Recorder, allowing to record dry or effected sound, with or without the audio player output.
- [Standalone] Metronome.
- [Plug-in] Now available in 64-bit versions and also in AAX format.
ampLion is available for purchase for $99 USD. ampLion also has a free version.
More information: Audiffex / ampLion
Samplephonics has launched Melodic Realm, an enchanting, long awaited sample pack from the superbly talented composer George Baldwin.
Interwoven with stunning melodic tapestries and gorgeous colourful textures, this sample library contains a huge collection of inspiring guitar based construction kits, from melodic, ambient and reflective to in your face, funk punk goodness!
George has been crafting this sample pack for some time now and his dedication and talent is evident throughout. The loops and samples drift seamlessly between genres, moods and textures, providing a wealth of melodic ideas to add to your productions. Once again the boundaries of sampling and loop libraries are being tested again as we continue our quest to bring new and inspiring tools to music producers, composers and sound designers.
Melodic Realm features
- 41 construction kits plus 26 evolving single loops.
- 800.5 MB content in total.
- All loops and samples are provided in 24 Bit Wav.
- 100% royalty free.
The sample library is available for purchase for £34.70 GBP.
More information: Samplephonics
Pettinhouse has announced the release of DirectGuitar Mute&Slap, a free instrument library for Native Instruments Kontakt taken from the DirectGuitar 3.0 library.
It is made for playing muted guitar grooves combined with slap notes. For Funky, great also for rock, in fact you can play powerchords with a bit of distortion, it sounds great.
You can combine muted passages with slapped notes just by playing harder on your keyboard in order to introduce a slapped note.
The amp and the FX section is full activated. You can use the distortion, the EQ, Reverb, Delay, Phaser, play notes with Wah Wah effect moving up and down your modulation wheel.
The library is a free download from Pettinhouse. Requires full version of Kontakt.
More information: Pettinhouse / DirectGuitar Mute&Slap
Pettinhouse has announced a 24 Hour Sale, offering its products for $49 USD each for a limited time.
Hi, my name is Andrea and I’m a sound designer who creates guitar bass and drum sample libraries for Native Instruments Kontakt.
My products are the perfect solution for producers, songwriters and soundtrack composers, especially where there is a need or speed of production.
The sale ends June 13th, 2014, 2pm CET.
More information: Pettinhouse
Positive Grid has announced an update to JamUp, its flagship guitar and bass multi-effects app for iOS.
New JamUp includes an Acoustic Simulator that turns any electric guitar into realistic acoustic tone, featuring Acoustic Imaging, Acoustic Pro Simulator, Acoustic EQ and Acoustic Reverb.
New JamUp includes three new Expansion Packs: Vintage Effects, Acoustic Pro, and Gurus Amps®, built-in BIAS integration with free factory amp, new designed graphic interface, comprehensive preset manager, and new JamUp Store.
New JamUp represents the best solution for the mobile musicians. In conjunction with a high quality guitar interface for iOS the iPad or iPhone, it delivers anything a guitar or bass player could dream of in terms of an incredible selection of amp tones, effects and programmability for any situations: rehearsing at home, backstage, recording and live performance.
“New JamUp is the celebration of three years since the original JamUp hit the market, so we created a full blown new version”, said Jaime Ruchman, Marketing Manager at Positive Grid. “Musicians can now revive the classic tone and feel of vintage amps and effects, and this time we were able to collaborate with Gurus Amps to create unique sounding amp tones. New JamUp proves how easy, professional, and fun it can be when integrated as an endless platform”.
Changes in JamUp
- Vintage Effects Expansion Pack — Features 8 most vaunted and valuable guitar effects revisiting the times when the modern guitar tone was born, whether for innovation, inspiration, sound, sheer popularity, or all of the above, each unit can make the perfect cut! The included models are based on: *Dallas Rangemaster® Treble Booster, *Electro Harmonix® Small Clone, Big Muff, Knockout Attack EQ, *Boss® DM-2 Analog Delay, *Voodoo Labs® Vibe, *Fulltone® OCD Overdrive and *Demeter Tremulator Tremolo.
- Introducing the unique acoustic imaging technology: Acoustic Expansion Pack — Featuring Positive Grid’s acoustic imaging technology that restores a studio-miked sound to a undersaddle or soundhole pickup. This is the complete acoustic tone solution for both acoustic and electric guitar players. It comes with the new and premium Acoustic Simulator that any electric guitar into realistic acoustic tone. The included models are: Acoustic Imaging, Acoustic Pro Simulator, Acoustic EQ and Acoustic Reverb.
- Gurus Amp Expansion Pack — Positive Grid partnered with Cicognani Engineering who developed 3 extremely powerful Amps. The Guru Amps Models provide all the juice needed to fuel the guitar tone with sweet’n’deep crunch styled sound. All from a light squeeze of overdrive to full on classic distortion and everything in between. The included amp models are based on Gurus Naked amplifier’s Sexy Channel, Crunch Channel and Lead Channel. We choose to collaborate with Gurus Amps because this Italian company made the World first Tube Amplifiers specifically designed for live use of external digital devices running emulation software. Thanks to their innovative iChannel®, Gurus Amps can express the best of both worlds, analog and digital together.
- BIAS Custom Amp — JamUp now comes with free Positive Grid’s BIAS amp; users can taste the powerful BIAS tone inside JamUp and go deeply into full customization with the optional BIAS-app on iPhone and iPad, bringing the amp modeling world to a whole new level.
- New graphics, preset manager, Dropbox support and more — The redesigned graphical interface makes JamUp look even better. JamUp adds a useful and intuitive preset manager to order, edit and delete presets, and users can now backup presets via Dropbox.
The update is available for both JamUp XT (free) and JamUp Pro XT ($19.99 USD) from the iTunes App Store. Both apps offer the same sound engine, and both are compatible with the JamUp Plug ($19.99 USD), JamUp Plug HD ($99.99 USD) and most iOS guitar audio interfaces.
More information: Positive Grid / JamUp
Organic Loops has launched Brazilian Guitars, a royalty free sample collection for producers worldwide looking to drop a twist of Latin American spirit into their productions.
Brazilian Guitars sees the return of Adonis Tsilimparis with 35 beautifully recorded Brazilian guitar ensembles consisting of Bass, Lead and Rhythm Guitar parts. Each loop in this collection has been recorded at 24Bit 44.1 KHz through high end microphones and outboard equipment to ensure every nuance is captured from the performance. Tempos range from 122, 125 and 128 BPM.
Adonis has put together the perfect companion for any Songwriter or Producer wanting to add something extra special to their tracks whether it be a Down tempo Groove, Afro Latin House Track a Film Score Masterpiece or even something to celebrate the beautiful game!
Adonis has really pulled out all the stops for this collection of authentic Latin American music including syncopated rhythms, exquisite finger work, passionate strumming and delicate picking. Each of the 34 ensembles offers eight bars of incredible musical inspiration performed with natural swing and groove containing separate loop stems of Bass, Lead, and Rhythm to allow producers to flexibly mix and arrange.
The pack is available from Loopmasters for £19.95 GBP.
More information: Organic Loops / Brazilian Guitars
, Applied Acoustics Systems
, instrument plugins
, Plugin Boutique
Posted in news
on Jun 06, 2014 - 0 comments
Plugin Boutique has launched a Flash Friday Sale on Strum Acoustic GS-1, offering the virtual guitar instrument from Applied Acoustics Systems at a 50% discount for a limited time.
Strum Acoustic GS-1 is a synthesizer dedicated to the emulation of acoustic guitars. The synthesizer is entirely based on the A|A|S physical modeling technology and uses no sampling nor wave tables. Instead it produces sound by solving, on the fly, mathematical equations modeling the different components of a guitar and how they interact. This elaborate synthesis engine responds dynamically to the control signals it receives while you play thereby reproducing the richness and responsiveness of real instruments.
Strum Acoustic GS-1 features
- Audio bit-depth and sample rates up to 24-bit/192kHz.
- MIDI and host automation support.
- MIDI Program Change support.
- Host tempo synchronization.
- Standalone operation—no host application required.
Strum Acoustic GS-1 is available from Plugin Boutique at a 50% discount until June 9th, 2014.
More information: Plugin Boutique / Strum Acoustic GS-1