Anteres has released the Auto-Tune EFX Vocal Toolkit, a collection of vocal effect plug-ins.
The Auto-Tune EFX Toolkit provides three essential vocal processing plug-ins designed to make it incredibly easy to create polished, great-sounding vocal tracks. At a price that represents dramatic savings over the prices of the three plug-ins purchased separately.
Combining Auto-Tune pitch correction, real-time harmony generation, and Antares’ unique microphone modeling technology, the Auto-Tune EFX Vocal Toolkit plug-ins let you achieve professional results with a minimum of hassle.
Auto-Tune EFX Vocal Toolkit features
- Auto-Tune EFX – Real-time Auto-Tune Effect and Pitch Correction
Powered by the same core technology as Antares’ world standard Auto-Tune Evo, Auto-Tune EFX is the quickest, easiest-to-use tool for real-time pitch correction and creating the Auto-Tune Vocal Effect (the T-Pain/Cher-style effect). Simply set the voice type and the key of your song and Auto-Tune EFX automatically does the rest.
- Harmony EFX – Vocal Modeling Harmony Generator
An incredibly easy-to-use tool for tool for creating realistic (if you want it to be) vocal harmony, Harmony EFX is a streamlined version of Antares’ industry leading Harmony Engine Evo Vocal Modeling Harmony Generator. With four formant-corrected harmony voices, humanization functions for realistic performances, and a variety of powerful harmony generation modes, Harmony EFX puts professional quality vocal harmony arrangements within reach of any musician or engineer.
- Mic Mod EFX – Classic Microphone Modeler
A modern reincarnation of Antares’ renowned Microphone Modeler plug-in, Mic Mod EFX lets any reasonable quality microphone sound like any of a variety of historical classic and rare exotic microphones. Using our patented Spectral Shaping Tool™ technology, we’ve created precise digital models that reproduce the subtle sonic characteristics that make each microphone unique. Simply tell Mic Mod EFX what microphone you are actually using and what microphone you’d like it to sound like. It’s as simple as that.
Auto-Tune EFX Vocal Toolkit is available for RTAS (Mac OS X and PC), VST (Mac OS X and PC) and Audio Units.
More information: Antares / Auto-Tune EFX Vocal Toolkit
zplane.development has released version 1.5.5 of Vielklang, an audio harmonization instrument for Windows PC and Mac.
Harmonize your melody with one single click – loading a single-voiced audio file – and create natural-sounding background choirs and brass arrangements!
Changes in Vielklang v1.5.5
- [enh] verified Pro Tools 9 compatibility (32bit).
- [fix] fixed GUI bug in Pro Tools 8 on Windows after closing a project with vielklang.
- [fix] fixed noise output bug in Logic8/9 when using vielklang as multichannel instrument.
Vielklang is available for PC and Mac (VST/AU/RTAS) for 199 EUR incl. VAT.
More information: zplane.development / Vielklang
DigiTech as introduced the Live 5, the newest addition to the Vocalist product line.
The Live 5 is designed to provide guitarists with the most intuitive, user-friendly, vocal effects and harmony processor available. The pedal will give artists the ability to effortlessly create full, natural sounding 5 part vocal harmonies.
The Live 5 combines studio-quality audio performance, state-of-the-art vocal processing, and an easy-to-use control interface to add up to four independent voices of harmony to a lead vocal to create a full five-part harmony. The Live 5 has Gender Control that gives each harmonizing voice a masculine or feminine sound. Users can customize the natural sound of the harmonizing voices from loose to tight by adjusting the Humanize setting.
Vocalist Live 5 features
- Automatically follows your guitar chords to generate the correct vocal harmonies using musIQ™.
- Add up to 4 additional voices of harmony.
- Gender control allows you to give the harmonies a male and/or female voice.
- Humanize adjusts the natural sound of the harmonies from loose to tight.
- Adjustable/Natural sounding, real-time pitch correction.
- Add different kinds of vocal effects from radio, delay, distortion, and more.
- Staggered button footswitch layout.
- 5 metal vacuum switches .
- Sturdy and durable black metal chassis.
- Bright, easy-to-read LED display.
- 100 Presets.
- A/B Patch per preset .
- A/B Patch footswitch.
- Built-in Guitar Tuner.
The Vocalist Live 5 is now shipping with an MSRP of $649.95 USD.
More information: Vocalist by Digitech / Live 5
Cochleor has released Harmony Improvisator, an advanced harmonic composition tool previously available from Jonathan Schmid-Burgk.
A completely reinvented Harmony Improvisator plugin was released today. It features Intel Mac support, a built-in synthesizer, a harmonic pattern sequencer and other extraordinary improvements.
Harmony Improvisator is the most advanced harmonic composition tool on the market. It opens up the manyfold worlds of harmonic theory by making centuries-old knowledge uniquely transparent.
Harmony Improvisator features
- Perfect harmonic improvisation
- Composing with the rules of classical harmonic theory – no professional knowledge required
- Complex cadences suitable for all styles of music
- Unique concept of harmonic pattern sequencing
- Automatic calculation of exciting harmonic suggestions
- Critical time advantage for creating harmonic frames of songs, soundtracks, and arrangements.
Harmony Improvisator is available as a VST effect plug-in for PC and Mac (Intel), priced at 99 EUR (incl. 19% tax) / $129 USD.
More information: Cochleor / Harmony Improvisator
VirSyn has released version 1.0.2 of KLON, a vocal designer plug-in for PC and Mac.
The heart of the vocal designer plugin KLON is a harmonic pitch shifter for natural pitch and formant manipulation of vocal sounds in realtime.
Changes in KLON v1.0.2
- AU/RTAS: MIDI input was broken.
- VST3: crash on mono channels fixed.
- PC / VST 2.4: didn’t work properly.
KLON is available for purchase for the introductory offer of 99 EUR until October 31st, 2009 (regular price 169 EUR). It is free with every purchase of Take Five FX (incl. Bark, Matrix, Reflect, TDesign and VTape) before October 31st, 2009.
More information: VirSyn / KLON