Ueberschall has released 2 new additions to the Liquid Instrument Series: The Voice vol.1 and The Voice Vol.2.
Both libraries feature 300 vocal phrases between 2 and 8 bars, focused mainly on pop, dance and RnB productions.
Whereas The Voice vol. 1 has verbal vocal lines such as “listen to the groove” and “ready for my love”, vol. 2 features non-verbal melodic lines.
The vocal phrases of a choir have independently editable voices. This means it is possible to change a single voice within a choir – independently from the other lines – and to adjust it to your own needs. You can basically create every vocal harmony and every chord progression you can think of.
- control audio material as simply as midi data
- change notes within the phrase
- adapt tempo and key
- select from a wide range of musical scales
- control all parameters in realtime
- pre-screening with adapted pitch and tempo
- easily generate your individual setup
- high quality Melodyne technology
- multiple content management
- edit start and ending
- quick sound browser
- all parameters midi controllable
- sync to host
- great bandwidth of styles
- highest quality recording equipment
Visit Ueberschall for more information and sound demos.
Kjaerhus Audio has released Spectra, a synthesizer plug-in which combines multistage additive synthesis with subtractive synthesis in an easy to operate and intuitive product.
Spectra provides you with a wealth of timbral possibilities, ranging from classic synthesizer sounds to re-synthesized instrument sounds and sound morphing.
- Multistage additive and subtractive synthesis
- 250 partials additive engine
- 8 detune-able oscillators per voice
- Harmony morphing with looping and time-stretch
- Analog modeled filters
- Polyphonic portamento
- Audio Analyzer
- 2 LFOs with 12 waveforms, sync and sample / hold
- 5 multipoint envelopes with looping and time-stretch
- Waveform presets
- Full pedal implementation
- Midi Modulation
- Midi Learn
- 650+ Preset Programs (constantly growing)
- Parameter Automation (VST)
- 256 Voices
- Chorus / Flanger, Delay, Phaser and Reverb effects
- Sample accurate processing
- 2 banks preset system for easy program handling
- MIDI range filtering
- Low CPU usage
- Zero Latency
Visit Kjaerhus Audio for more information and a link to download a demo version of Spectra.