, Fox Samples
, Haunted House Records
, MVP Loops
, samples and sound libraries
, Studio Wormbone
Posted in news
on Dec 09, 2011 - 0 comments
Loopbased has launched a Winter Sale, offering a limited time 30% discount on selected products.
There’s no better way to spend the cold season with the hottest sounds and samples available on the market. Don’t go outside, stay inside and produce some smashing tracks!
And to help you do exactly that we were slashing prices for sound packs from labels like MVP Loops, Fox Samples, Haunted House, Beatluxe, Studio Wormbone and many more.
The sale starts today with a 30% discount on hundreds of sample libraries and sound banks and will run until January 5th, 2012.
More information: Loopbased / Winter Sale
Haunted House Records has released Dark Places: Dark Cinematic Soundscapes, a collection of soundscapes and sound effects.
Enter a world full of evil textures, twisted drones, and noise soundscapes designed to scare the hell out of any mortal. Dark Places features 191 twisted drones, and soundscapes ideal for music productions from dark ambient, dark electronic music through to Rock and Metal.
Dark Places is also ideal for use in your film and TV productions for adding that cinematic edge to your horror music, thriller music or any other scene that requires tension build ups.
Dark Places has been created by veteran sound designer Stephen Haunts. Stephen is no stranger to the darker side of music and has produced dark ambient albums that have received excellent reviews and acclaim. Stephen hasn’t just stopped at music releases. He has produced dark cinematic soundscapes to the film industry as well as the BBC.
If you want your music to have that sinister edge or your horror / thriller films to scare the living daylights out of your audience then look no further than Dark Places.
Dark Places features
- 147 Soundscapes and Drones.
- 24 Weather and Atmospheric sounds effects.
- 20 Impact sound effects.
- 24bit 44khz Wave Files.
The Dark Places library is available to purchase for the introductory price of £19.99 GBP (regular £24.99 GBP).
More information: Haunted House Records / Dark Places: Dark Cinematic Soundscapes
Haunted House Records has released Tech House Beats, a selection of loops suitable for producers of Tech and Electro House Music.
This pack contains 100 high quality loops with Kick Drums and 100 high quality Kick Free top loops. Each loop comes in both WAV and REX formats. All loops clock in at 128bpm for ease of use and are compatible with all major music software.
Each loop has been processed through a high end signal chain to create a chunky, warm and modern sound. All the loops are 24bit 44khz.
Tech House Beats features
- 100 beats with Kick Drums.
- 100 beats with No Kick Drums (Top Loops).
- Wav and Rex versions provided.
- All loops at 128bpm.
Tech House Beats is available to purchase as a download for £12.99 GBP.
More information: Haunted House Records / Tech House Beats
Haunted House Records has released Toxic Beats, a new sample library.
Unleash skull crushing brutality from this amazing value bumper collection of beats and drum kits to supercharge your Industrial, EBM (Electronic Body Music), and Techno music.
The drum loops in this collection come in 3 different tempo groups, 128, 135, 145 bpm. Each drum loop comes in 2 versions. One version includes a kick drum, and the other version has the kick removed so you can use them as a top loop with your own kick drum to give you ultimate flexibility.
This sample library also comes with 28 distorted and processed drum kits so you can make your own beats. The drum hits are arranged both into pre packaged kits and as a seperate collection of kicks, snares, claps, hats, toms etc.
Toxic Beats features
- 840 Kick and Kick Free drum loops split over 3 bpm groups (128, 135, and 145bpm).
- Includes 28 Skull Crushing Beats, 34 Kick Drums, 31 Snares, 30 Claps, 61 Hats, 75 Toms, 24 Rim Shots, 24 Rides, 31 Crashes.
- Each loop, kit and hit has been synthesised from scratch and subjected to punishing levels of analog and DSP programming to give you a drum collection that includes a totally devastating array of sonic surgery.
Toxic Beats is available to purchase for £14.99 GBP.
More information: Haunted House Records / Toxic Beats
Sounds To Sample has released Dirty Electronics 2, a sample pack by Haunted House Records.
Dirty and destructive synthesis combines with aircraft transmissions and radio interceptions to create 343 filthy riffs, degraded dronescapes, bit-crushed communications and more.
Top secret radio and data transmissions, including voice, machine and scrambled signals from aircraft beacons and re-pitched satellite communications are mangled, mashed and processed to create insanely textured and gritty loops laced with distortion: perfect for all forms of electronic dance music: add texture to cinematic electroscapes, nasty noise loops to a industrial techno bruiser or cut chop or sidechain in add depth to electro or breaks stormer.
Dirty Electronics 2 features
- 343 wav files (24bit/44kHz).
- All loops tempo-labeled (120, 128, 130, 135BPM).
- Each sound is provided with six unique variants, giving you a host of creative possibilities in your next electronic production.
Dirty Electronics 2 is available to purchase as a download for 23.49 EUR.
More information: Sounds To Sample / Dirty Electronics 2
Haunted House Records has released Dirty Electronics, a sample library featuring circuit bent loops.
Electronic experimentation and broken toys fuse together to create 360 filthy riffs, gargled glitches, extraterrestrial FX, circuit-bent chatters, bit-crushed babbles, and mangled modulations in this much anticipated follow-up to Electronic Critters.
Speak and Spells, Furbies and other forgotten gizmos are rewired and mashed up to create insane textured, rhythmic and gritty loops for all types of electronic music: add texture to ethereal soundscapes or interesting toplines to your next techno bomb.
Dirty Electronics features
- 360 High quality processed circuit bent loops.
- Each sound is provided in six unique variations.
- All sounds supplied in 24bit 44Khz Wav files.
- Loops are tempo-labeled (125, 128, 130, 135BPM).
Dirty Electronics is available to purchase as a download for £19.95 GBP.
More information: Haunted House Records / Dirty Electronics
Haunted House Records has released Monster Kicks, a collection of kick drum samples.
There are so many kick drum packs around. But none like this genre-wrecking, bass-bin bruising collection of Monster Kicks – 164 beastly analogue and digital kick drums custom made to provide massive punch in techno, trance, DnB, house and industrial productions.
With so much choice in the one-shot kick market, esteemed sound designer Stephen Haunts has bought his expertise in original sound creation, toy-mangling and box-bending to build a whole new palette of low-end cone-melters that will find fans in a range of genres looking for sounds that guarantee both originality and pant-pulsing satisfaction.
You won’t find any tired hits sampled from old disco tunes here. These bruisers are built from the ground up using an array of mangled hardware and reprogrammed software to deliver a near-illegal amount of low-end.
Monster Kicks features
- 164 High quality kick drum hits.
- All sounds supplied in 24bit 44Khz Wav files.
- Suitable for all types of electronic music including house, techno, drum and bass and industrial.
Monster Kicks is available to purchase through Sounds To Sample for £12.99 GBP. A pack of 10 kick drum demo sounds is available as a free download.
More information: Haunted House Records / Monster Kicks
Haunted House Records has released Ambient Worlds Complete, a new sample library bundle.
Vast textures, foley and FX bundle, featuring the complete Haunted House Ambient World series of 2.5GB+ dronescapes, ice worlds, evolving life forms, haunting spectral events and industrial textures PLUS 90 exclusive bonus loops.
Ambient Worlds Complete brings together the entire Ambient World series into one excellent value library, including WhiteNoise, Soundscape and Another World plus the bonus loops.
Ambient Worlds Complete features
- Ambient Worlds 3: Another World — 62 all-new evolving stereo soundscapes, including alien rainscapes, lunar textures, inter-planetary vortexes, solar winds, Neptune thunderclouds and nightmares of the Gods. Source material in Another World includes field recordings of nature, which are then synthesised, downgraded and remodelled into other-worldy sounds.
- Ambient Worlds 2: Soundscape Pads & Textures — The sounds of chilling alien environments, evolving life forms, haunting spectral events and serene pads come together in the latest sonic assault from Haunted House Records. Ambient World 2: Soundscape features 76 drones, pads and evolving textures designed to pack a twisted ethereal punch to your music or film productions. Each 24-bit Wav is offered with variants for added flexibility. High-end digital signal processing has been used throughout.
- Ambient Worlds 1: White Noise — The sounds of haunting dronescapes, ice worlds, jabbering creatures, lunar fauna and industrial textures come together in the latest sonic deviation from Haunted House. Ambient World 1: White Noise features 65 sound textures crafted purely from white noise. Each 24-bit Wav is offered with variants for added flexibility. High-end processes are used throughout. This library is ideal for adding ambience and tension to any electronic music, from dance through to ambient and IDM. The pack will also finds fans among TV, film and foley producers.
Ambient Worlds Complete is available to purchase as a digital download for £34.95 GBP.
More information: Haunted House Records / Ambient Worlds Complete