Haunted House Records has released Experimental Percussion, a new sample library featuring 300+ experimental top loops.
Infect your techno with this twisted collection of strange and wonderful industrial loopscapes spanning tempos from 125 to 135bpm.
Those familiar with Haunted House will be aware of the maddening sonic sculptures that comprise the Electronic Critters series. Well this pack crystallizes that gritty, electroid ambience into tempo syncopated loops for layering into your house, techno and breaks tracks.
Want to sound like a bunch of robotic goblins have taken up residence in your system? Then look no further. This pack puts the “mental” in “experimental”.
Experimental Percussion is available for download from Sounds/To/Sample for £19.99 GBP. A demo pack with 16 samples is available from Haunted House.
Visit Sounds/To/Sample for more information and audio demos.
, field recording
, Haunted House Records
, samples and sound libraries
, sound fx
, Sounds to Sample
Posted in news
on Mar 11, 2009
Haunted House Records has announced Electronic Critters 3: The Creaturephonic Workshop, the latest sound library in the Electronic Critters series.
The sounds in this library are inspired by the early work of the BBC Radiophonic Workshop and features raw sounds like field recordings, radio interferance, ultrasound and theramins reprocessed and chopped up to create electronic sounds that sound out of this world.
The Creaturephonic Workshop is ideal for Film and TV sound design aswell as all types of electronic music production.
Electronic Critters 3: The Creaturephonic Workshop features
- All sounds are high quality 24bit 44khz wave files and this library contains over 4gig of material.
- Ambient Textures — The ambient textures section contains 103 sound effects split into 22 different groups. These textures will be familiar in style to anyone who has used a previous Electronic Critters sound library.
- Loops — This section contains 126 loops split over 3 different bpm ranges (100bpm, 125bpm, and 140bpm). The loops are rythmic and work well on their own or under drum tracks and can really lift your music productions and get people talking.
- Musical Phrases and Sound Beds — This section contains smalll musical phrases and ambient sound beds that are perfect as a starting point for music in TV and Film. There are 140 sound samples split over 29 groups. Each phrase or sound bed comes as a full mix and seperate track submixes so you can use any part of the track. This offers you greater flexibility as you can pick and choose which parts of the mix you can use.
- Source Material — This folder contains the source material used in the construction of this disc. We have included the source material as we hope you are inspired to create some sound effects yourself. There are 313 sounds included in this section split into the following sections:
- Field Recordings
- Outside Ambience, Household Objects, and a Thumb Piano
- Radio Frequency Scanner Samples
- Theramin Phrases
- Ultrasound Doppler
Electronic Critters 3: The Creaturephonic Workshop is available for pre-order on DVD for £19.99 GBP plus postage (regular price £24.99 GBP). It will also be available as a digital download from Sounds/To/Sample shortly.
A collection of 11 samples from this release is available as a free download from the product page.
Visit Haunted House Records for more information and audio demos.
Haunted House Records has released Electronic Critters 2: Airwaves, a sample collection featuring processed sounds originally captured by a high end radio frequency scanner.
The sounds contains in Airwaves are ideal for all types of electronic music where you need to add some ambience, or just want some sample material to chop up into new loops. Airwaves also makes an ideal collection for foley edits in TV and film.
Electronic Critters 2: Airwaves features
- All sounds supplied in 16 and 24bit 44Khz Wav files.
- 277 sounds split into 63 groups.
- Over 2gig of 24bit samples.
- Over 1.3gig of 16bit samples.
- Free demo pack from Electronic Critters 1.
- Free Creature music promo album.
Electronic Critters 2: Airwaves is available for pre-order now for £19.99 plus shipping (regular price £24.99). All pre-orders will be shipped around mid November 2008.
A free sample set (10 samples, 32 MB) is available for download from the product page.
Visit Haunted House Records for more information.
Creature from Haunted House Records has released Electronic Critters, a sample dvd based on circuit bent childrens toys.
From the product page:
This sample dvd was born during the creation of Creature’s latest album Distant Horizon. At the start of the albums writing process, creature aka Stephen Haunts from Derby in the UK, spent months circuit bending and sampling childrens toys. Once sampled, the recordings where chopped up and run thorugh numerous effects to create sounds unlike anything you have ever heard before. Stephen enjoyed this process so much, that after Distant Horizon was released, he continued processing these sounds and created even more alien sounding textures. The result is this sample dvd.
Electronic Critters features
- Over 750 raw and un-processed circuit bent samples.
- Over 250 sound textures and atmospheres created from the above samples.
- All samples are provided in both 16bit 44khz and 24bit 44khz.
- Electronic Critters contains a free promo album showcasing some of Creatures previous recorded work.
Electronic Critters can be pre-ordered now for £20 GPB plus shipping (normal price £24.99 GBP).
A pack of 20 samples of the DVD is available for download from the product page.
Visit Haunted House Records for more information.