HERCs Music Systems has released a public beta of their upcoming VSTi Viktor, a vector morphing synth.
- 4 VCO (with many waveforms)
- Analog/Digital filter with ADSR
- Recordable X/Y vector pad
- ADSR key scaling
- Key sensitivity
- LFO linked to pan, pitch and amp
- Delay effect
Do remember this is a beta so you might encounter some problems (worked fine for me in FL Studio 7). This release also has some patches by Vera Kinter (patches 128 through 186)
Visit HERCs Music Systems for more information. You can download the Public Beta of Viktor here.
HERCs Music Systems has updated Abakos PRO to version 1.5.
Updated in v1.5
- Improved clearer and cleaner waveforms for extra bite
- Fixed audible clicking on certain instrument settings
- 16 brand new presets in Bank ‘B’
Abakos PRO costs AU $19 (about US $15).
Visit HERCs Music Systems for more information and to download the demo.
HERCs Music Systems has released Abakos PRO, the full featured successor to Abakos FREE (still available).
- Triangle Waveform now added to Oscillator section
- A very cool Arpeggiator with plenty of control onboard including Tempo and Division
- Support for TUN (Tuning files) for all you Micro Tonal enthusiasts
- Improved filter with a mean SATURATION button (turn the volume down on this…) for wild self oscillation (which could turn into self mutilation if not carefully handled)
- LP and HP filter types with 12, 24 and 48 db/OCT options
- New Distortion module adds low bit grit to your sounds for extreme sonic mess
- New Rotary effect…LFO–> Pan goodness
- Special config program giving all users access to some of the internal behaviour of Abakos PRO. From here, you can choose your Oversampling rate, global Volume and Polyphony settings
- Brand new and improved Preset system, making choosing presets much more intuitive
- Comes with an instruction manual
Abakos PRO costs AUD $19 (which is about US $15 right now, can’t go wrong really!) and a demo version is available for download (the demo has a 10 minute time out limit).
Visit HERCs Music Systems for more information and a link to download the demo.
HERCs Music Systems has updated Abakos to version 2.0.
Changes in v2.0
- Extra presets for a total of 257
- No more EXE file install, just a .dll
- PDF user manual is now included in the single download package
- Multiple instances bug fixed in Mutools Luna and Tracktion
- Better general host compatibility
Visit HERCs Music Systems for more information and a link to download Abakos v2.0 and listen to sound demos.
HERCs music systems has updated Abakos VSTi to version 1.1.
Abakos is a high quality virtual analogue synth VST instrument for Windows and is available as freeware.
Version 1.1 fixes:
- Save bug in FL Studio, Ableton Live and Energy XT
- Crazy GUI behaviour in some hosts
- ‘wrong validation key’ bug
- ‘multiple instances’ issue
Furthermore the standalone version has been removed due to bugs, the installation options have been made more clear and an instruction manual is now available (PDF).
Check HERCs music systems for more information and a link to download Abakos v1.1.
HERCs Music Systems has released Abakos VSTi, a freeware high quality virtual analogue synth for Windows. Features 2 VCO with 3 waveforms LFO with multiple waveforms 2 ADSR for sound design Envelope Follow Onboard Delay, … read more