HOFA Plugins has released version 2 of IQ-Analyser, a spectrum and sound analysis plug-in for Windows and Mac.
The new generation of the IQ-Analyser shows – like its predecessor – the frequency range as peak, hold, RMS and energy curves. The energy curve shows the frequency range considering the time factor.
In addition, there are features like high resolution frequency analysis, simultaneous analysis of multiple live-signals in one display, continuous frequency zoom and the interaction with the IQ-EQ.
Changes in IQ-Analyser V2
- High resolution analysis of the frequency range.
- Filter bank technology for 100 % precision (even at low frequencies.).
- Selectable display resolution (from high resolution to octave band).
- Simultaneous analysis of multiple live-signals.
- Show multiple instances in one display (e.g.drums/instruments/vocals).
- Continuous frequency zoom with always 121 metering points in the selected range.
- IQ-Analyser marks can be passed to IQ-EQ.
- Twice as many reference curves for different styles of music.
- Management of references with sub folders.
- Optional auto clear on playback start.
- Adjustable slope to allow showing pink or white noise as flat.
- Innovative 31 band frequency correlator.
- Meter only mode.
- RMS meter (alternative to EBU mode).
IQ-Analyser V2 for windows and Mac (VST/AU/RTAS/AAX) is available for purchase for theintroductory price of 99.90 EUR until February 1st, 2015 (regular 129.90 EUR). Users of IQ-Analyser V1 can upgrade for 39.39 EUR. All customers who purchased IQ-Analyser in 2014 will get the upgrade for free.
More information: HOFA Plugins / IQ-Analyser
HOFA Plugins has announced the release of IQ-Limiter, a brickwall limiter effect plug-in for Windows and Mac.
If you’re looking for the (mastering) limiter, that simply makes maximally loud, you’ve finally found it.
Where other plugins try to attract with many controls, the IQ-Limiter convinces with a clear design that resembles an exclamation mark. And that is what it will do: setting an exclamation mark after all your productions.
- Highly adaptive limiting for maximum loudness with minimum artefacts.
- 16 and 24-bit dithering for the highest demands.
- Three intelligent algorithms.
- Precise inter-sample peak metering.
- Changeable plugin window size.
- Interactive tooltips & manual on-board.
- “Set as default” preset.
- Works with all common sampling frequencies.
- 64-bit internal processing.
- Support for PC and Mac, 32 and 64-bit DAWs.
IQ-Limiter for Windows and Mac (VST/AU/RTAS/AAX) is available for purchase for the introductory price of 119.90 EUR (regular 129.90 EUR).
More information: HOFA Plugins / IQ-Limiter
HOFA-Plugins has announced the release of IQ-Comp V2, a compressor effect plug-in for Windows and Mac.
IQ-Comp is a compressor which is well suited for all mixing and mastering applications. The FlavorEQs allow to apply versatile colorations to the compression.
The IQ-Comp’s upgrade extends it with a “rough” compression mode which is especially suited for transient rich drums. A look-ahead for compression was also added as a sidechain filter and preset buttons for the FlavorEQs. Furthermore, a clipper can limit the output level with up to 64 times oversampling. Along with the M/S mode this makes IQ-Comp V2 ideal for all buss and mastering applications.
IQ-Comp V2 for Windows and Mac (VST/AU/RTAS/AAX) is available to purchase for 119.90 EUR. The upgrade is free for all IQ-Comp customers who purchased after January 1st, 2013. Customers who purchase IQ-Comp before this date can upgrade for 29.90 EUR.
More information: HOFA-Plugins / IQ-Comp V2
HOFA Plugins has released version 2.0 of 4U ProjectTime, a project time measurement tool which now features a revised GUI design and logging functionality.
HOFA 4U ProjectTime starts the time measurement as soon as it gets loaded into a plug-in slot in your DAW (Cubase, Pro Tools, Studio One, Reaper …). The stopped time is saved with the closing of the project. The time measurement resumes by reopening this project.
4U ProjectTime features
- Shows the time which has passed during a DAW project.
- Time measurement in hours, minutes, seconds.
- Pause function.
- Write log to see when you worked on the project.
- Every log entry can be commented.
- Works on Windows and Mac with any DAW.
4U ProjectTime for Windows and Mac (VST/AU/RTAS/AAX) is available as freeware.
More information: HOFA / 4U ProjectTime
Beyerdynamic has announced Virtual Studio, a free speaker system emulation effect plug-in developed in collaboration with ITA Aachen (Institute of Technical Acoustics), Bauer Studios Ludwigsburg and the HOFA studios.
The plug-in virtually simulates real speaker systems (such as stereo or 5.1) in various environments (recording studio, concert halls, etc.) on your headphones.
This lets you listen to audio tracks or signals on your headphones as if they were playing over the correspondent speaker system in whichever space you choose.
No more long waiting periods and stress with appointments just to use a studio space which is only available for a limited time anyway – with beyerdynamic Virtual Studio you can mix and master your tracks whenever you want and wherever you are. Whether riding on the train, sitting at home on the sofa or hanging out at a friend’s place – you can take the studio wherever you go.
Virtual Studio is a free effect plug-in for Windows and Mac (32/64 bit).
More information: Beyerdynamic / Virtual Studio
HOFA Plugins has announced the release of the HOFA IQ-EQ V3 effect plugin for Windows and Mac. There never was a better sounding or more versatile “EQ compressor channel strip”. The creative functionality of this … read more
HOFA Plugins has released version 1.5 of its IQ-Analyser analyzer effect plug-in for Windows and Mac. The analyser with Energy*-Curve shows you specifically what to do. The Energy*-curve finally unveils the frequency points which are … read more
HOFA Plugins has introduced the IQ-Comp, an “intelligent” compressor effect plug-in for Windows and Mac. We equipped a compressor with intelligence to achieve perfect results for all sorts of audio material. No matter if vocals, … read more