Hybrid Two has announced the release of Project BRAVO, a musical cinematic sound design library for Native Instruments Kontakt.
Project BRAVO is an intuitive and powerful hybrid musical sound design sample library aimed primarily at Film, Tv, Video Game and media composers.
The library has been designed to effortlessly layer in with your workflow, allowing you to load in a few patches or drag in the open wave files to give your tracks that modern hybrid sound.
Based around a custom Native Instruments Kontakt 5 script, Project BRAVO allows for quick and easy customization of any of the libraries patches.
Project BRAVO features
- Successor to the critically acclaimed Project Alpha.
- Over 2 Gigabytes of all new Hybrid Musical Sound Design.
- Over 200 Kontakt Patches (Requires Full Version Of Kontakt 5.3.1+).
- Brand new user interface for even more control.
- Created By renowned sound designers Daniel James and Aaron Frensley.
- Open Wave File Format allowing for easy drag and drop into your projects.
The library is on sale for $179 USD (RRP $199). A bundle of Project ALPHA and Project BRAVO is available for $279 USD (RRP $299). Prices excl. VAT.