ifoundasound has announced version 1.0 of LiveProfessor, a live oriented VST host software for Windows.
LiveProfessor supports virtually unlimited number of VST 3.x plugins and instruments.
LiveProfessor is designed to be a effect rack of VST-plugins and we have created it specifically with live sound in mind.
The concept is very simple, yet extremley flexible. Using a ASIO audio card you can route inputs and outputs through your VST-plugins in any order and way you like.
The program supports snapshots of all settings, for easy switching between somgs. LiveProfessor also has advanced MIDI routing and manipulation features, and can be controlled using hardware controllers or Midi Show Control.
LiveProfessor for Windows is available to purchase for 67 EUR / $87 USD. A free version is also available to download.
More information: ifoundasound / LiveProfessor
ifoundasound has released version 2.01 beta of LiveProfessor, a VST host software for Windows.
LiveProfessor is designed to be a effect rack of VST-plugins. We have designed it specifically with live sound in mind. The concept is very simple. Using a ASIO audio card you can route inputs and outputs through your VST-plugins. The program supports snapshots, MIDI and both VST-effects and VST-instrument.
Changes in LiveProfessor v2.01
- Failed to load cue lists from saved projects, Fixed.
- New audio engine. Summing on all plug-in inputs, split on all plug-in outputs (Beta 2.0)
- Better multi core support. All cores are now used. The cores are divided pr. “Signal-chain”. (Beta 2.0)
- “Route back” you can now split a signal and route it back to a plug-in earlier in the signal chain. (Please look out for feedback) (Beta 2.0)
- New MIDI controller system. The way hardware midi controllers control plug-in parameters is completely changed. (Beta 2.0)
- Library. Most LiveProfessor settings (Snapshots, Cues, Cue Actions, Controllers, Controller Maps, etc) can be saved in a global Library so you can use them in other projects (Beta 2.0)
- Each cue now has a button to assign a MIDI trigger. (Beta 2.0)
- MIDI learn ignore active sense message, Fixed. (Beta 2.0)
- Comment action. Empty cue action that can be used as a note/hint/memo (Beta 2.0)
- Bug in patch window when hiding plug-ins with multiple I/O, Fixed. (Beta 2.0)
- Warning when opening a project on a system with less IO then the one the project was saved on. (Will remove the patch points) (Beta 2.0)
- 88.2 KHz sample rate (Beta 2.0)
- Snapshot masks. When recalling a snapshot in a cue action, you can now choose to not recall selected parameters. (Beta 2.0)
- Export cue lists. Cue lists can now be saved (Only makes sense for cues that are not linked to a plug-in) (Beta 2.0)
- Expand/Hide all in cue list (Beta 2.0)
- New location of program settings. The program settings are no longer saved in the Program Files folder but in the AppData folder, as this is the Vista/Win7 way (Beta 2.0)
- Bug when replacing snapshots when using the global cue tool, Fixed. (Beta 2.0)
- Cues could get stuck to the mouse, Fixed. (Beta 2.0)
LiveProfessor 2.01 beta for Windows is available as a free download.
More information: ifoundasound
ifoundasound has released Miksebord, a mixer plug-in for Windows.
Following up our 8×2 mixer we have created a new mixer, Miksebord.
It has elleven stereo inputs one stereo master and four stereo sends.
- Pre post on each channel for each send.
- User can rename each channal strip.
- Two pan modes, balance and dual:
- The balance mode simply gains the left and right signal up or down.
- In dual panners mode each side of the stereo signal can be sent to both sides, giving you the option to reverse the stereo image, sum it to mono and everything in between.
- Peak meters on inputs and outputs.
- All controls are automatable, and using LiveProfessor’s Controller maps you can assign MIDI controllers to each function.
Miksebord is available to purchase as a VST effect plug-in for Windows PC for 26 EUR / $32 USD. A demo version can be downloaded from the ifoundasound website (2 month trial).
ifoundasound has also released a new beta of LiveProfessor, the effect rack software for VST plug-ins.
Changes in LiveProfessor b1.2.3
- Fix: Fireing cues via MIDI could lead to crash.
- Fix: Midi actions not working when added using the “global cue” tool.
- Fix: Sending sysex in a cue now works.
More information: ifoundasound / Miksebord
ifoundasound has released version 1.2 beta of LiveProfessor, a software designed to be an effect rack of VST-plugins, specifically with live sound in mind.
LiveProfessor is a software for using VST-plugins live. Using ASIO audio interfaces and as many plugins as you like, you can create a effect rack with VST plugins. It has a easy user interface for quick access to all controls, MIDI control and snapshot automation. You can use both VST effects and instruments.
Changes in LiveProfessor Beta 1.2
- Key zones – A plug-in can be set to only work inside a key zone.
- Plugins and Controller map can now listen to all MIDI inputs at once.
- Filter MIDI messages. You can now create a list of MIDI messages that’s not sent to the plug-in.
- New horizontal tool bar on each plug-in for quick access to gain, snapshots, MIDI, etc. What controls should be visible here is up for discussion.
- MIDI clock. LiveProfessor can now sync tempo and transport to incoming MIDI clock.
- Update all snapshots added to the popup window in the cue list. Updates all the snapshots in the selected cues.
- MIDI transpose on each plug-in.
- Warning on delete selected cues.
- Transport controls now available in MIDI control map.
- New stack mode, stacks all the windows on top of each other.
- Fix: Replaced Start/Stop button in ASIO panel with a “Reset” button, to reset the ASIO device.
- Fix: Plugins in subfolders of subfolders didn’t show up right in the plug-in list.
- Fix: Error on load and on open. “A device Id has been used that is out of range for your system.” now fixed.
- Fix: MIDI maps not loaded.
- Fix: Switching Controller layers in MIDI map did not update the controller map view.
- Fix: Space bar did not work when renaming units and space was assigned to a short cut.
- Fix: Cancel add workspace created it anyway.
LiveProfessor Beta 1.2 is available to download for Windows PC at no cost.
More information: ifoundasound
ifoundasound has released Beta 1.1 of LiveProfessor, a software designed to be an effect rack of VST-plugins, specifically with live sound in mind.
The concept is very simple. Using a ASIO audio card you can route inputs and outputs through your VST-plugins. The program supports snapshots, MIDI and both VST-effects and VST-instrument.
Changes in LiveProfessor Beta 1.1
- New: Bypass effect when effect is off.
- New: Drag’n'Drop VST plug-in files to the plug-in manager.
- New: Send MIDI controllers when recalling snapshots.
- Fix: MIDI Message window out of view in controller map window.
- Fix: Error when opening a project that contains a cue that recalls the patch of a chained effect.
- Fix: LP can’t start if the plug-in list should get corrupted up.
- Fix: Crash when using “Load last project on start up”.
- Fix: Crash on plug-in missing.
- Fix: Continue loading if plug-in fails.
- Fix: Wrong hints on the cue tools.
- Fix: Full screen does not fill the whole screen if task bar is set to auto hide.
LiveProfessor Beta 1.1 is available as a free download for Windows PC.
More information: ifoundasound