UVI has announced support for computer-based authorization across its entire product line.
Effective today, all sound libraries and effects purchased from UVI will support both hard drive and dongle-based authorization via the new iLok License Manager.
This significantly enhanced authorization schema provides users with the greatest balance of security, flexibility and convenience available—supporting easy license administration through iLok’s free client software. Additionally, product licenses may now be freely moved between computer and iLok dongle at will.
“We’re really pleased to be able to support this. The enhanced flexibility is a big change in the right direction for our users.” —Alain Etchart, Global Director, UVI
More information: UVI
UVI has announced the release of UltraMini 1.5, an update to its feature-rich hybrid software synthesizer based on the classic sounds of the original ‘affordable analog synth’.
With over 200 new presets, a low-CPU mode and computer-based activation, UltraMini is leaner, meaner and easier to use than ever.
The same thick analog tones, meaty harmonics and modeled filters that made v1.0 so aggressive are back in spades. Over 200 new presets have been forged by the sound design team at UVI, giving you over 600 in total. Find the sounds you’re looking for quickly with convenient category browsing and explore a wide range of analog timbres and soundscapes provided by the newly updated patch library.
UltraMini 1.5 also introduces a new low-CPU mode, known internally as UltraMini LE. This new mode significantly reduces the processor overhead by replacing the dual multimode filters with dual single-mode LP filters. The new filters offers the same great sound as the original at a fraction of the CPU cost, making UltraMini a no-brainer go-to synth for classic analog sounds. The new low-CPU mode is perfect for laptop-based producers, composers working with large multitrack arrangements or anyone who needs to keep their processor use in check.
Also included is compatibility with the completely revised iLok system; now supporting computer-based activation. Utilizing the free iLok License Manager, your UltraMini license can now be stored on a computer hard drive or a physical iLok dongle. Furthermore you’re free to move your license from computer to iLok or vice versa at will, giving you the ultimate in convenience and portability. Gone are the days of dongle dependance — authorize the way you want to.
UltraMini 1.5 is available to purchase for a suggested retail price of $149 USD / 115 EUR. Existing owners of UltraMini can download the update free of charge.
More information: UVI / UltraMini 1.5
Time+Space has announced that Synthogy is offering a free copy of the American Concert D piano instrument library with a purchase of the Ivory II Italian Grand and Ivory II Upright Pianos bundle.
With well-known artists such as Howard Jones, Imogen Heap, Gary Barlow, Pete Townshend and many more using Ivory II pianos in their own set ups, plus the abundance of first class press reviews that follow each Ivory release, Synthogy have undoubtedly hit the right note when it comes to virtual pianos.
This year, the Boston-based developers are celebrating their 10 year anniversary and are marking it with a very special offer…
When you buy the Ivory II Italian Grand and Ivory II Upright Pianos bundle before 25th December 2013, you´ll be eligible to claim a free copy of the newest addition to the Ivory family – the multi-award winning American Concert D!
Plus, combined with Time+Space’s current Festive Deal, you’ll also receive a free iLok or a £25 Time+Space gift voucher with your order!
The offer ends December 25th, 2013.
More information: Time+Space / Italian Grand & Upright Pianos Bundle
UVI is offering a Refund Voucher with the purchase of an iLok, for a limited time.
Buy an iLok and get a Refund Voucher good towards any purchase @ uvi.net!
Supplies are limited so act fast!
UVI iLok promotion
- Purchase your iLok on www.uvi.net
- You will receive a $78 voucher code that comes in your iLok package (we refund the iLok and shipping fees) good towards any purchase at www.uvi.net
More information: UVI / iLok
, Sample Magic
Posted in news
on Dec 12, 2012 - 0 comments
Time+Space has announced a number of Festive Bundles.
The season of goodwill has well and truly arrived at Time+Space HQ as the UK’s largest soundware distributor announces its festive bundles and deals for 2012.
- Free iLok with Synthogy Ivory II pianos – start tinkling those ivories straight away with this great bundle deal.
- Toontrack EZkeys and Sound Expansion Bundle – two EZkeys pianos for just £129.00!
- 25% off The Producer’s Manual and The Secrets of House Music Production – swat up on your music making knowledge and skills with these useful books from Sample Magic.
- 50% off all Toontrack SDX expansion packs – get extra kits for your Superior Drummer at only £54.95 each.
- Free Garritan Basic Steinway worth £99.95 when you buy the Garritan Ultimate Collection.
- iZotope Creative Bundle only £379 – save over £200 with everything you need for inspiring adventures in audio manipulation.
- The Ultimate Dance Collection – nine top quality Sample Magic titles for just £99.95 – that’s a saving of over £200!
- Zero-G sample library bundles – Disco, Sound Design, House and Hip Hop bundles with savings of up to £117!
Still stuck for ideas? Why not buy a Time+Space gift voucher and let them pick out their own plugins?
More information: Time+Space
Waves Audio has announced the release of V9 of its plug-in range.
Featuring 64-bit support, faster scanning, faster loading, and faster processing, Waves Version 9 opens up new dimensions of high performance plugin power.
V9 also marks the introduction of our new easy-to-use activation system, Waves License Center, ushering in an era of simplicity, flexibility, mobility, and security.
And with new V9 plugins added to our Gold, Platinum, Diamond and Horizon bundles, there’s never been a better time to renew your Waves Update Plan coverage.
Waves V9 features
- 64-bit support.
- No iLok required.
- Easy activation to computer or USB flash drive.
- Move and manage your licenses via USB flash drive or License Cloud.
- One-click license recovery for lost or damaged devices.
- New plugins added to premium bundles.
Important Note for WavesLive Users: Waves V9 does not yet support SoundGrid, MultiRack Native, and Venue platforms. Do NOT update to V9 yet; support for these platforms will be announced soon.
More information: Waves
Waves has announced V9, the new version of its plug-ins, offering 64-bit host support and new easy-to-use authorization system.
One of Version 9’s most highly anticipated features is 64-bit operating system support. Now Waves users can unleash the power of massive amounts of RAM memory in the DAW hosts of their choice. In addition, V9 offers faster scanning, faster loading and faster processing times.
V9 also marks the introduction of Waves’ new easy-to-use authorization system, Waves License Center, which eliminates use of the iLok. Waves License Center offers users authorization activation straight to their computer or any USB flash drive; easy license management; license mobility via USB flash drive or users’ License Cloud; and one-click license recovery in the case of lost or damaged devices.
Waves V9 will be available Q1 2012.
More information: Waves
Time+Space has announced a limited time offer for Synthogy Ivory II pianos.
“It ticks all the boxes: sound quality, playability, flexibility. And then it ticks a few more: reliability, efficiency, ease of use. This is industry standard, production-ready software that´s a joy to have around. There´s little else to say. Just go and play it…” – Sound on Sound
It’s been almost a year since Ivory II was unleashed onto the world with its powerful new engine delivering an unprecedented level of realism. With the introduction of Harmonic Resonance Modeling for true sympathetic string vibration, plus expanded velocity levels and numerous user requested features such as half pedalling, lid position, pedal noise and tuning tables, Ivory II has become the industry standard in piano software.
Synthogy Ivory II pianos
- Grand Pianos – Features over 77Gb of stunning, Acoustic Grand Piano sampled instruments including: Bösendorfer 290 Imperial Grand, German Steinway D 9’ Concert Grand and Yamaha C7 Grand.
- Italian Grand – Over 28Gb of world-class samples featuring a Premium 10 foot, Italian made Concert Grand renowned for its expressive dynamics and full-bodied character.
- Upright Pianos – Includes four upright pianos; Modern upright (Yamaha U5), Vintage Upright (1914 A.M. Hume), Honky Tonk Barrom upright (1915 Packard) and an early 1900s Tack Piano.
Ivory II pianos require an iLok key to run and until 31st August, Time+Space will send you one for free when you buy any full version Ivory II title, saving you £37.95 GBP (offer excludes upgrades).
More information: Time+Space