Image-Line has announced version 11.03 of FL Studio, the music production software for Windows.
FL Studio 11 is a complete software music production environment, representing more than 14 years of innovative developments and our commitment to Lifetime Free Updates. Everything you need in one package to compose, arrange, record, edit, mix and master professional quality music.
FL Studio 11 is the fastest way from your brain to your speakers.
Changes in FL Studio v11.03
- ReWired: added CC parameters.
- New CoolStuff demo songs: “RadioactiveSandwich – Homunculus”, “Fuego96 – SayWhat”, “Fuego96 – TimeFlies”.
- Over 38 squashed bugs covering FL Studio, the plugin wrapper and plugins (Control Surface, Direct Wave, Drumaxx, FPC, GMS, Harmor, Newtone, Patcher, Rewired, Video Player).
FL Studio is available to purchase for $99/$299 USD. New Image-Line customers get 10% discount on their first order at the Image-Line online shop using this promo link.
More information: Image-Line / FL Studio
Image-Line has released version 2.2 of Deckadance, the DJ mixing software for Windows and Mac.
Deckadance 2.2 adds MIDI scripting so you, developers and the community can now create MIDI controller scripts to control Deckadance 2 for any MIDI controller including controller feedback, where applicable.
Scripts use the AngelScript language that follows the widely known C / C++ syntax and data types. To use a script, select it via the MIDI Scripting tab on the Preferences. Registered customers can also participate in the Deckascript forum to share scripts and get support writing them.
In addition to the above, Deckadance 2 fixes bugs reported so far with Deckadance version 2.1
Deckadance 2.2 is now available to download.
More information: Image-Line / Deckadance
Image-Line has announced 64-bit version of a number of its VST plug-ins.
We are pleased to announce the release of the following Image-Line VST plugins updated to 64 Bit in addition to the 32 Bit versions. Both 32 and 64 Bit VSTs are available from the same installation file.
64 & 32 Bit updated plugins include:
- Autogun 1.1.10
- DrumSynth Live 1.1.23
- Edison 2.2.10
- Gross Beat 1.0.12
- Harmless 1.0.22
- Harmor 1.3
- Juice Pack 2.1.8
- Maximus 1.0.13
- Ogun 1.1.10
- Slicex 1.0.17
- Sytrus VSTi 2.6.66
- Vocodex 1.0.6
More information: Image-Line
The Art Renaissance Project has announced the release of A female Galaxy, a soundset for the Toxic Biohazard software synthesizer by Image-Line, featuring 148 deep atmospheric pads and cinematic sounds.
Toxic Biohazard is probably the deepest sounding synthesizer we have ever met.
You would not believe how deep it can get and how soft it can sound and how much space and adventure you will encounter with this synthesizer and its sounds.
These here are designed only for your inspiration and to make your music sound as unique as possible.
You will find a whole universe full of deep pads and playable atmospheric sounds.
The soundset is available to purchase for 19 EUR.
More information: Art Renaissance Project / A female Galaxy
Image-Line has released version 1.1 of its FL Studio Mobile app for Android.
We are excited to announce FL Studio Mobile 1.1 for Android devices available now from the Google Play store, in addition to the iOS version from iTunes for iPod touch, iPhone & iPad. The Android version now gains the ability to create and save your own instruments.
Fl Studio Mobile for Android v1.1 features
- NEW Custom kits can be created from wave or compressed audio files within the step sequencer.
- NEW Custom instruments or kits can be created from user samples (from zipped wave files).
- 133 high quality instruments, drum kits & sliced-loop beats.
- All instruments have FL Studio desktop counterparts for FL Studio desktop import and extension.
- Step sequencer for fast percussion programming and sliced-loop reworking.
- Configurable virtual piano-keyboard.
- Configurable drum pads.
- Browser with preview button and logical sorting into Instruments, Synths, Drum kits & Loops.
- Pan, volume, release and attack time configurable per instrument.
- Pitch bend via accelerometer.
- Latency optimized (depending on the device), high quality, battery-friendly audio engine .
- Drum loops and sliced loops ready to start your project with a cool beat.
- Effects include Limiter, Reverb, Delay, EQ, Amp simulator & Filter to enhance your mix..
- 99 track sequencer and intuitive editing options.
- Per-track mute, solo, effect bus, pan and volume adjustment.
- Edit at the level of tracks, bars or down to individual notes.
- Piano roll editor for manual entry of note & chord sequences or detailed editing of recorded performances .
- Undo and redo for all editable screens.
- Metronome with tempo & time-signature settings.
- Intuitive positioning of screens with the slide gesture and resize with the pinch gesture.
- Save and load your songs, export to WAV and AAC.
- MIDI file import/export.
- Share your songs via Email or Dropbox.
- In-app user manual.
FL Studio Mobile for Android costs $19.55 USD.
More information: Image-Line / FL Studio Mobile
, FL Studio
, Keith McMillen Instruments
Posted in news
on Jun 28, 2013
Keith McMillen Instruments has announced that its QuNeo 3D multi-touch pad controller is now supported by over 30 popular music applications, including new integration for FL Studio, Reason, VirtualDJ and Spark.
QuNeo, the most expressive pad controller on the market, is now the most widely supported. QuNeo works out of the box with over 30 music applications, yet allows for easy tweaking to suit every player’s needs.
New QuNeo integration
- FL Studio 11 — FL Studio is one of the most widely used music production software applications. The recent release FL Studio 11 by Image-Line Software includes native support for QuNeo and a new Performance mode for clip-launching. “Image-Line is happy to include QuNeo as a supported MIDI controller in FL Studio,” said Image-Line Communications Manager, Scott Fisher. “FL Studio 11′s new Performance mode allows QuNeo users to do live triggering of their playlist clips.”
- Reason 7 — Reason is a popular and powerful music production studio from Propellerhead Software. Released in April, Reason 7 includes built in control surface support for QuNeo. “Controlling Reason with QuNeo gives you a different way to approach your music making, and the unique controller offers some really exciting features for interacting with your Reason rack,” said Propellerhead Product Specialist, Mattias Häggström Gerdt. It’s now easier than ever to use QuNeo’s X-Y location and pressure sensitive pads to bring expressive levels of performance control to Reason. Each of QuNeo’s pads can act as both a keyboard key and a 3-D effects joystick. QuNeo’s additional sliders, rotaries and buttons provide even more ways to interact with Reason.
- VirtualDJ — VirtualDJ is a popular DJ software application with a large, world-wide user base. In partnership with KMI, Atomix Productions has developed a QuNeo preset and control surface mapping for VirtualDJ which provides a wide range of performance options. “It was a real pleasure working with QuNeo and the KMI staff to bring such a versatile product to VirtualDJ users, and we look forward to working with other products from Keith McMillen,” said Atomix Hardware Development Engineer, Chris Stoll. Users can scratch, crossfade between decks, alter the tempo of tracks, control loops, filters, effects and key changes, access cue points, and trigger samples. When scratching with QuNeo’s rotaries, looping or hot cue triggering, users can leverage Virtual DJ’s “Slip Mode” which automatically returns the track to the point where it would be if none of these actions had occurred.
- Arturia Spark — Arturia’s innovative software instruments are a natural fit with QuNeo. In partnership with Arturia, KMI has developed QuNeo control surface mappings and a custom QuNeo preset for Spark, Spark Vintage Drum Machines, Spark DubStep and Spark EDM. Using QuNeo factory presets, users can play individual pads or drum patterns, perform drum loop manipulation, and control effects. The custom Spark QuNeo preset provides more advanced features like additional effects control, the use of QuNeo’s rotaries, and the ability to activate transport controls from QuNeo.
The QuNeo is available to purchase for $249.95 USD.
More information: Keith McMillen Instruments / QuNeo
Image-Line has published a Getting Started Tutorial for its FL Studio music production software.
On the list of tutorials we should have made ages ago but haven’t yet, is a short and to the point ‘Getting Started’ with FL Studio.
If you who think this may just be for new users, perhaps not. Watch for a workflow that doesn’t need lots of clip-selectors or Block tracks.
FL Studio 11 for Windows is available to purchase starting at $99 USD. New Image-Line customers save 10% off their first order with this promo link.
More information: Image-Line / FL Studio
Image-Line has announced the FL Studio Mobile Demo Competition, an opportunity to get your project included with FL Studio Mobile.
We are looking for demo projects to include with FL Studio Mobile (Android & iOS) and are excited to announce that FL Mobile customers have the chance to win a pair of Etymotic’s ER.4 or hf5 AND a copy of FL Studio Producer Edition or Deckadance 2 or Image-Line plugin of choice.
The competition ends Monday, July 22nd, 2013.
More information: Image-Line