Crypto Cipher has launched Voices of Ragas Vol 1, a Kontakt library featuring ancient Indian ragas.
This library includes many variety of ragas with diverse emotional moods. Voices of Ragas Vol-1 Covers “words based phrases” as well “Aahs!/Aalaps” which don’t have any words in them. ”Aahs!/Aalaps” have Speed Control feature and “words based phrases” have tempo sync feature.
The uniqueness of this library is that we have provided Kid Voice and Young Voice of the same vocalist Alish Mohan. Alish Mohan is trained vocalist under Banaras Gharana and has a very unique voice.
Voices of Ragas Vol 1 features
- North Indian Hindustani Classical Style Raga Library.
- Three Patches (Innocence of Raga Voice, Young Voice of Raga, Young Voice of Raga Aalaps).
- Kid and Young male Raga Voices of same Vocalist.
- Covered Aalaps / Aahs!, Phrases, Sargam and Taans.
- Ragas Covered in Kids Voice: BhimPilasi, Bihag, Desh, Durga, God Sarang, Jai Jai Vanti, Jaunpuri, Kalingda, Lalit, Maru Bihag, Multani, Parmeshwari, Patdeep, Purvi, Tilak Kamod.
- Ragas Covered in Young Voice: Darbari, Jog, Marwah, Multani, Puriya Dhanashri, Shankra, Basant, Patdeep, Todi, Yaman, Ramkali.
- Young Voices Patch will go well with C# Drone and Kid Voices Patch will go with G Drone.
- Custom Script for Voices of Ragas.
- Pink Keyswitch for Selecting Ragas, Green Keyswitch to select Vocal Style of that Raga, Blue zones have Samples.
- Pitch wheel Control the speed of phrases in Aalaps/Aahs. “Words based Phrases have Tempo sync feature.
- Sample Resolution : 44.1 KHz/ 24 bit Format.
- Wave Files are kept unlocked.
The library is available to purchase for the introductory price of $59 USD until January 7th, 2014 (regular $79 USD). All other Crypto Cipher products are 50% off until January 7th.
More information: Crypto Cipher / Voices of Ragas Vol 1
EarthMoments has launched Dubstep India, a sample pack featuring a unique mix of west and east, acoustic and digital, organic and synthetic.
This bundle contains a killer mix of Dubstep signature sounds and Indian instruments, sounds and patterns such as Vocals, Strings, Woodwinds, Percussion (Tabla, Gatham, Miridangam, Khol, Kangira) and many others.
We also included Bass, Synths and EFX with an Indian twist that will add some spices to your production.
Be amazed to see how well these two worlds fit together, while staying true to each one’s own special signature and character.
Dubstep India features
- 339 loops in 24 bit/44.1kHz, 547MB content.
- Includes 39 bass loops, 30 deep percussion loops, 80 drum loops, 20 fx, 30 female vocal loops, 30 male vocal loops, 20 string loops, 30 synth loops, 29 tabla loops and 20 woodwind loops.
- Recorded, processed and mastered in 96kHz using tube mics and preamps.
The sample pack is available to purchase for £34.95 GBP.
More information: EarthMoments / Dubstep India
Loopmasters has launched Indian Vocal Sessions, a collection of fresh and original Indian Vocals by producer K.V Bala Krishnan.
If you are looking for the best Indian Vocal Ensembles, Triplets, Chants, Melodies, Harmonies and multi octave performances then Indian Vocal Sessions is the perfect collection for you to sample.
Whether you are composing music for TV and Film, or are looking for that authentic Indian hook to add to your dance and electronic productions – this is the perfect sample pack to add to your basket.
Offering a great selection of one of a kind vocals from performers who have never been sampled before – Indian Vocal Sessions has a huge selection of vocal performances for you to check out – with perfectly balanced male and female harmonies, long chants and melodies which will inspire your music.
Weighing in at 800+MB and including over 180 separate performance loops recorded in pristine 24 Bit quality using only the best recording equipment – you will find the loops here are presented in tempos of 120/130/140 and 150Bpms – which should be very versatile for all types of productions.
The sample pack costs £19.95 GBP.
More information: Loopmasters / Indian Vocal Sessions
Swar Systems has announced the release of SwarPlug 3, bringing AAX format support and compatibility with Pro Tools 11 to the Indian virtual instruments synthesizer.
We are very excited to announce the release of the latest version of our Indian virtual instruments plugin. SwarPlug now runs natively on 64 bits hosts, and is fully compatible with Pro Tools 11 (AAX). But this is not all; we have also embedded the Librarian directly in the plugin so you can now audition your loops in sync with the DAW and then simply drag & drop them on your tracks!
Changes in SwarPlug 3
- New AAX version.
- New 32/64-bits engine.
- Built-in Librarian.
- Native RTAS version.
- Sync to host.
- Double/half speed buttons.
- Drag & drop loops on DAW track.
SwarPlug 3 for Windows and Mac is available to purchase for $260 USD (Xtra Edition). The update is free to registered users.
More information: Swar Systems / SwarPlug 3
, samples and sound libraries
, The Loop Loft
Posted in news
on Jun 27, 2013
The Loop Loft has announced a World Drums & Percussion Blowout Sale, offering a 50% discount on selected sample libraries for a limited time.
Save 50% on thousands of grooves from around the world!
From Africa, to Brazil, to India, we have the authentic world loops you need, and now you can save 50% on these incredible collections!
The sale ends July 1st, 2013, 12:00AM EST.
More information: The Loop Loft / World Drums & Percussion Sale
Loopmasters has introduced Indian Ocean, a Islands Project series sample library.
An idyllic bundle of sounds from the islands of Reunion, Mauritius and Madagascar; a region of outstanding natural beauty with a mix of diverse cultures. Here the visions of few awe-inspiring ethnic groups with their deep rooted African influence have created these extraordinary instruments that represent a blend of traditions to produce rare and unique sounds.
Typically, the instruments such as the Kayam, Ravan and Gambri have been hand-made and are designed for live performances in various situations such as ceremonies or live shows. The sounds produced are distinctive, from Maloya to Tamil, Creole to French. We offer you this melodic bundle that captures a successful marriage of the striking string and pure percussion.
The sample library costs £34.95 GBP.
More information: EarthMoments / Indian Ocean
Loopmasters has released its Indian Sessions Percussion Vol. 3 sample library.
World class Indian percussionist KV Bala Krishnan returns for another incredible percussion masterclass of Indian rhythms performed with the passion and flair that only a true virtuoso can bring. For producers worldwide looking for authentic royalty free Indian samples to integrate into their productions, this sample collection will prove invaluable.
This is truly an authentic collection of samples recorded and produced in India exclusively for Loopmasters, which have been mastered centrally at Loopmasters studio to ensure maximum compatibility with all music applications and is presented in multiple formats for easy manipulation by you the producer.
Within this superbly recorded collection expect to find 1.78GB of 24Bit Indian samples including, over 800 Loops including grooves at 80/84/90/95/114BPM all oozing authenticity and royalty free to add to your productions.
The sample library costs £29.95 GBP.
More information: Loopmasters / Indian Sessions Percussion Vol. 3
Crypto Cipher has released Tarangs, a sample library for Native Instruments Kontakt featuring a collection of deep sampled rare Indian tuned instruments.
The samples are recorded from the most rarely heard instrument today: JALTARANG and TABLATARANG. The library consists sets of Jal Tarang, Tabla Tarang, Spoon Tarang and derived sound designed instruments. Jal Tarang (means waves in water) is an Indian melodic percussion instrument, it consists of sets of ceramic bowls tuned with the aid of water, and the bowls are played by striking edge with wooden sticks, one in each hand.
Crypto Cipher’s rare Indian tuned instruments for Kontakt: Tarangs.
- Basic Instruments includes Jal Tarang , Tabla Tarang , Spoon Tarang.
- Samples size 538 mb (NCW Format).
- 20 plus Instruments patches designed from basic instruments.
- Custom Script for creative workflow.
- Jal Tarang (10 Velocity Layers – 10 Round Robins).
- Tabla Tarang ( 8 Velocity Layers – 8 Round robins).
- Custom Pads from Jal Tarang and Tabla Tarang samples.
- Custom Arp presets for instruments.
- Multis Included.
- PDF Documentation available for download.
- Sample Resolution : 44.1khz/24 bit
- Format: Kontakt (Requires full version 4.2.3 or higher. Free Kontakt player will only work for 30 minutes.
The Tarangs library is available to purchase for $49 USD.
More information: Crypto Cipher / Tarangs