Loopmasters has released Indian Emotions, a sample pack featuring Indian strings and woodwinds by EarthMoments.
The essential strings and woodwinds package has been optimised with the closest attention to detail, staying true to the sound with authentic royalty free samples. The vocals samples were recorded using tube Pre-Amps and Mics on 96kHz in studios across India.
This unique sample pack has been created and maximised to the highest standards, exclusively delivered by top Indian vocalists in the Indian music scene today, and can be used to create a variety of styles with Indian vocals signatures.
India Emtions features
- 785MB content, Wav 24 bit / 44.1khz quality.
- 567 samples of a range of known and unknown Indian instruments: Bhapang, Ektara, Dotara, Dilruba, Esraj, Santoor, Sarangi, Sarod, Sitar, Slide Guitar, Veena, Vichitra Veena, Violin, Bansuri flute, Flute and Harmonium.
- Recorded on 96kHz using Class A preamps and Tube mics at Clementine studios in Chennai.
Indian Emotions is available to purchase for £29.95 GBP.
More information: Loopmasters / EarthMoments Indian Emotions
, KV Bala Krishnan
, samples and sound libraries
Posted in news
on Jun 18, 2010
Loopmasters has released Indian Sessions Vol.2, a sample library featuring percussionist KV Bala Krishnan.
Loopmasters have teamed up with renowned Indian percussionist KV Bala Krishnan to put together this supreme collection of Indian percussion, Indian vocals and Sitar samples for producers worldwide looking for authentic royalty free Indian samples to integrate into their productions.
This is the second of a 2 part series which sees KV team up with local Indian musicians and vocalists from Chennai to extract pure melodies, grooves and rhythms from Indian culture and traditional music, but with an eye on popular western tempos and time signatures in order to create a palette of sound which will work well when fused into modern genres.
This is truly an authentic collection of samples recorded and produced in India exclusively for Loopmasters, which have been mastered centrally at Loopmasters studio to ensure maximum compatibility with all music applications and is presented in multiple formats for easy manipulation by you the producer.
Indian Sessions Vol.2: KV Bala Krishnan features
- 900+MB of 24bit Indian samples including, over 330 Samples, 335 Loops.
- 87 Female Vox loops, presented in various folders including vocals presented as Classic Aalap, Kalyani, Raag and Shivaranjini loops alongside light style loops and phrases.
- 61 Male Vox Loops, include Amarnath, Mantra, Carnatic, Classic and Film Loops, alongside phrases and single shouts.
- 159 Percussion Loops, masterfully played by KV himself, and includes loops of Bass Dholak, Dukki Tarang, Finger Cymbals, Ghata Singari, Ghatam Pot, Salangai, Shakers, Tabla, Tambourine, Triangle, amongst others.
- 28 Sitar Loops, a selection of Ensemble, Sitar Jaala, Phrase and Taraf Harp Loops.
- The tempos range from 75 –128 bpm.
Indian Sessions Vol.2 is available to purchase for £24.95 GBP.
More information: Loopmasters / Indian Sessions Vol.2
ThaLOOPS has released Indian Loops 1, a new sample library featuring loops with an Indian flavor.
Collection of music loops ready for RnB, Hip-hop and Pop music production. Variety of strings, guitars, keys, piano, base, bells, arpeggiating synthesizers, vocal sounds, flute, organ, sound effects, brass sounds were used to create modern loops with music flavor from India.
“Indian Loops 1″ includes 15 song themes. Each theme is splitted in two parts with “construction” style separated tracks.
Indian Loops 1 is available to purchase for $29.99 USD.
More information: ThaLOOPS
Loopmasters has released Indian Sessions Vol. 1 – KV Bala Krishnan, a sample library featuring the sounds of renowned Indian percussionist KV Bala Krishnan.
This is the first of a 2 part series which sees KV team up with local Indian musicians and vocalists to extract pure melodies, grooves and rhythms from Indian culture and traditional music, but with an eye on popular western tempos and time signatures in order to create a palette of sound which will work well when fused into modern genres.
This is truly an authentic collection of samples recorded and produced in india, which have been mastered centrally at Loopmasters studio to ensure maximum compatibility with all music applications and is presented in multiple formats for easy manipulation by you the producer.
Indian Sessions Vol. 1 – KV Bala Krishnan features
- 1GB Indian Samples.
- 591 Indian Sounds.
- 500+ Indian Loops.
- 56 Ready to play patches for all soft samplers.
- Includes: 12 Bass Dholak Loops, 26 Dholak Loops, 15 Dukki Tarang Loops, 12 Finger Cymbal Loops, 20 Ghata Singari Loops, 4 Ghatam Pot Loops, 5 Percussion Loops, 8 Salangari Loops, 23 Shaker Loops, 54 Tabla Dholak Loops, 60 Tabla Ensemble Loops, 49 Tabla Loops, 20 Tambourine Loops, 4 triangle Loops, 5 Tudd Loops, 9 Urumi Loops, Hits from Bass Dholak, Tabla, Dukki Tarang, Ganjira, Ghata, Salangai, Sitar, Sweet Bells, Tudd, Urumi, 26 Ensemble Sitar Loops, 3 Sitar Jaala Loops, 35 Sitar Phrases, 6 Sitar Harp Loops, 60 Female Indian Vocal Samples, 60 Male Indian Vocal Samples.
Indian Sessions Vol. 1 is available to purchase for £29.95 GBP.
More information: Loopmasters / Indian Sessions Vol. 1 – KV Bala Krishnan
Future Loops has released Total India, the first title of their new Exotik Series.
“Total India” is a truly comprehensive collection and one of the most extensive sampling works ever done on Indian music, featuring over 21.000 samples, 44 Instruments and 1107 Vocal Loops.
The content was recorded on various locations in India (Kolkata, Chennai and New Delhi) to ensure that the diversity and regional nuances were captured .
“Total India” includes 4 DVD´s and multiple formats ( WAV/Acid Loop /REX/Apple Loops ) and you will not only find your usual suspects such as Sitar, Tabla, Sarod, Bansuri Flute, Santoor or Veena but also some rare instruments and exotic sounds.
In sum “Total India” is a massive resource of high-quality Indian samples which easily blends itself with other genres conferring an always alluring and colorful tone to a track and offering great value for money.
Total India is available for purchase for $99.95 USD.
More information: Future Loops
Syntheway has announced the release of Virtual Sitar, a VST instrument designed to emulate the Indian Sitar.
The Sitar is a Hindustani classical stringed instrument which utilizes sympathetic strings along with regular strings and a gourd resonating chamber to produce a very distinctive sound.
It was popularized by “legendary sitar virtuoso” and composer Ravi Shankar in the 1960s.
Virtual Sitar features
- Mastered sitar samples recorded with special equipment in a low noise environment. Full length sustain, no loops (natural decay).
- Includes 18 predefined sounds.
- Optimized CPU and memory usage.
- ADSR envelope generator with Attack, Sustain, Decay and Release parameters and several modulation targets.
- Multiple-Mode Filter: The values are automatically computed when you select any of the filter types. Filter switch includes: LP (Low pass), BP (Band pass), HP (High pass), notch, peak, low pass and high pass shelving filter with adjustable cutoff and bandwidth.
- Variable room simulation. Reverb effect can control the “room ambience”.
- MIDI Automation: Added complete MIDI CC#.
Syntheway Virtual Sitar is available as a VST instrument plug-in for Windows PC, priced at $25.90 USD.
More information: Syntheway / Virtual Sitar
Future Loops has announced that Total India is now available for pre-order.
Future Loops proudly presents “Total India”, a stunning sample library that showcases the beauty and richness of Indian music like never before. This breathtaking collection is by far the most ambitious and extensive exploration of the mystical legacy that lies within India´s musical tradition.
Total India features
- 15 GB, over 21.000 samples.
- 44 Instruments (Melodic & Percussion).
- 1129 Vocal Loops (male & female performers).
- WAV/Acid Loops , Apple Loops & REX.
Total India is available for pre-order at a 20% off price of $79.95 USD until November 2, 2009 (regular price $99.95 USD).
More information: Future Loops / Total India
Impact Soundworks has announced the release of a demo version of Sitar Nation, a Kontakt sample library featuring classical instruments of India.
Sitar Nation has been one of our most successful libraries, having redefined the standard for not only Indian instrument samples, but any kind of world instrument. Now, you can download a free version of Sitar Nation to try out and use in your compositions!
The Sitar Nation demo version contains four patches in NKI monolithic format, meaning they can be loaded in Kontakt 2 and above. These represent only a handful of the patches in the full library, and only show off one mic position. However, the level of depth (velocities, round robins) is the same as the full version, so you can get an idea of the tone and playability of the basic components of the library.
Sitar Nation Demo Version includes
- Sitar Main Patch – The primary plucked articulation of the sitar, limited only in key range. Velocities and round robins are all there.
- Sitar Releases – A patch intended to be loaded on to the same channel as the Sitar Main Patch. Adds release noises at random to add realism to your performance.
- Tampura Main Patch – Just one note of the full tampura main patch, which is a long drone.
- Tabla and Baya – In the full library, these patches are separated and can be loaded together or one at a time as desired. This demo patch combines two strokes from both the tabla and the baya on to one MIDI channel to help accompany your performances.
The Sitar Nation Demo is available as a free download, while the full version has a price of $99 USD.
More information: Impact Soundworks