, effect plugins
, instrument plugins
Posted in news
on Jan 23, 2015 - 0 comments
123Creative has announced a sale on the G-Sonique Psytrance Bundle, which comprises two synthesizer instruments and one effect plug-in for Windows.
123creative.com draws attention on G-Sonique Psytrance Bundle within Special Time limited Discounts on their website.
G-Sonique Psytrance Bundle
- Alien303 – psytrance bass VSTi and acid 303 synthesizer
- Renegade – analog monster VSTi – virtual analog synthesizer
- XBass 4000L – bass saturation effect
The bundle is available at a 30% discount until February 10th, 2015.
More information: G-Sonique Psytrance Bundle
Applied Acoustics Systems has announced the upcoming release of Strum Acoustic GS-2, an all-new version of its award-wining Strum Acoustic GS-1 guitar track production plug-in.
Strum Acoustic GS-2 will ship with a new streamlined interface, a new equalizer and compressor module, a new multieffect processor as well as native 64-bit operation on Mac OS X and Windows, and much more. The factory library has been completely redesigned and includes an impressive collection of steel and nylon guitars.
Strum is based on an elaborate voicing module which automatically voices chords played on the keyboard as a guitar player would on the fretboard. Strumming and picking actions are reproduced by an auto-strum function, special strumming keys, or MIDI loops.
“We have completely reviewed the modeling behind Strum – from the string to the body – and reconsidered how the different elements interact with each other; we now have a whole new level of realism and dynamics,” said Marc-Pierre Verge, CEO of AAS, “With its extensive collection of guitars and the ability to tweak them as required, Strum Acoustic is more than ever a perfect solution for creating great sounding acoustic guitar tracks.”
Strum Acoustic GS-2 for Windows and Mac (VST/AU/RTAS/AAX) will be available by the end of the first quarter of 2015 at a suggested retail price of $199 USD. Upgrades will be available for Strum Acoustics GS-1 users.
AAS products are distributed in the US by ILIO. During the NAMM show, AAS will be exhibiting with ILIO in Hall A booth 6724.
More information: Applied Acoustics Systems
u-he has released public beta revision 3304 of its Hive synthesizer instrument for Windows and Mac.
The public beta period has been extended till end of March 2015 and a bunch of presets have been added as a Factory Preview.
Your feedback and things were simply too good – but also a bit too overwhelming – to finish this before my holidays. I’ll be back to finish this in March and we’ll probably release it in April (we’ll have a booth at Musikmesse…).
Changes in Hive rev 3304
- New features:
- Pre Presets…
- On/Off Button for ModMatrix slots.
- Extended Hive public beta serial till first quarter of 2015.
- Keyboard style switch.
- Synth Engine buttons now working when ‘Link’ is enabled.
- Dropped ‘%’ for Vibrato.
The new public beta is available to download for Windows and Mac from the u-he forum. An updated Linux version is coming.
Hive is available for purchase at a 30% discount during the public beta period.
More information: u-he / Hive
Spectrasonics has announced Omnisphere 2, an update to the power synth module.
After many years of development, we are thrilled to announce that Omnisphere 2 is coming in 2015.
This is the first v2.0 of any Spectrasonics instrument and it’s truly a gigantic one! Check out the new feature list and the video introduction by Spectrasonics Founder and Creative Director, Eric Persing.
Changes in Omnisphere 2
- Vast New Synthesis Possibilities:
- Audio Import – Use your own audio file as a soundsource in Omnisphere.
- Over 400 New DSP Waveforms for the Synth Oscillator – an increase of 100X.
- Wavetable Synthesis – Each Waveform is now a Morphing Wavetable.
- Powerful New Granular Synthesis algorithm.
- Deeper FM/Ring Mod capabilities for aggressive timbres.
- 8 New Filter Types – New Power Filters, Vowel, Resonators.
- New Unison Drift models Analog Polysynth behavior.
- Expanded Modulation with new sources and many more targets.
- Polyphonic LFO and Modulation Envelope options.
- Soundsource Reversing.
- Now includes over 10,000 sounds!
- More than 3,000 New patches and soundsources from acclaimed Spectrasonics Sound Design Team.
- New Omnisphere EDM library with cutting-edge, modern sounds.
- New Exclusive Soundsources from Diego Stocco’s Custom Built Instruments.
- New category of Phrase-based Soundsources for granular synthesis.
- Hundreds of new Circuit Bent Soundsources.
- Many Innovative new Psychoacoustic Soundsources.
- New Melodic Cave Stalactites Soundsources.
- …and much, much more!
- New Interface:
- Redesigned Wider User Interface with many improvements.
- New Show Modulation pane opens modulation routings/sources on left side.
- New Mini-Browser available at all times.
- Larger Full Browser Design.
- Enhanced Browsing Experience:
- Sound Match™ feature instantly locates any related sounds in the library.
- Sound Lock™ allows endless useful variations by locking sound aspects while you browse.
- Easy Sound/Project Sharing for collaborators and third party libraries.
- Greatly Improved sound organization system.
- Fast Progressive Loading allows rapid auditioning.
- Browse Patches by Mood.
- Expanded Genres.
- Browse by Oscillator type.
- Boolean search options.
- New Arpeggiator Features:
- Note transposition for step seq-style patterns.
- Arp pattern lock while browsing.
- Speed Offset control allows slow down/speed up effects.
- New modulation capabilities.
- 25 New FX Units:
- Innerspace, Quad Resonator, Thriftshop Speaker, Classic Twin, Bassman, Hi-Wattage, Rock Stack, Brit-Vox, Boutique, San-Z-Amp, Stompbox Modeler, Metalzone Distortion, Toxic Smasher, Foxxy Fuzz, Analog Phaser, Analog Flanger, Analog Chorus, Analog Vibrato, Solina Ensemble, Vintage Tremolo, Envelope Filter, Crying Wah, Stomp-Comp, Precision Compressor, Studio 2-Band EQ.
- Flexible New FX Features:
- 16 FX units per patch.
- Full matrix modulation of every FX slot.
- New Aux FX rack per patch with Pre/Post fader sends.
- Hundreds of New FX Presets and Racks.
- Lock FX while browsing.
- Improvements/Special Features:
- Live Mode with key splits.
- Enhanced Orb with Attractor mode.
- Tweak Trilian Custom Controls Interface inside Omnisphere.
- Global Clock Speed (Halftime, Doubletime, etc).
- - and more!
Omnisphere 2 will be available April 30th, 2015, priced at $499 USD/399 EUR. An upgrade from Omnisphere 1 will be $249 USD, while customers who own Omnisphere, Trilian and Stylus RMX pay $199 USD. New Omnisphere customers from October 2014 thru May 2015 will get the update free of charge.
More information: Spectrasonics
AIR Music Technology has announced demo versions of eight popular instruments for studio production and live performance.
Following the success of the transition designer The Riser—first made available as a demo in the summer of 2014—musicians may use full versions of select titles for 15 days prior to making a purchase decision: Hybrid 3, Loom, Strike, Structure, Transfuser, Vacuum Pro, Velvet, and Xpand!2.
Each title is 64-bit compatible with support for AU, VST, and AAX plugin formats. With over 70 Gigabytes of content across all eight instruments, users are treated to an exhaustive number of professional sounds ranging from synthesizers, electric pianos, percussion, pads, ethnic instruments, strings, sound design, and more. Each instrument uses PACE Eden authorization, eliminating the need for a physical iLok dongle, and existing users of each instrument are eligible for a free update.
“Without a doubt AIR instruments provide inspiration and world-class quality to the modern musician,” said Jennifer Hruska, Vice President of Software Development at AIR Music Technology. “By offering demo versions of our most popular instruments, a whole new set of users can experience our capabilities first hand in real-world scenarios.”
AIR instrument highlights
- Hybrid 3 – Subtractive and wavetable synthesizer with 6 oscillators.
- Loom – Modular additive synthesizer with 30 editable modules.
- Strike – Dynamic drum arranger and instrument with comprehensive sample library.
- Structure – Multi-timbral sampler instrument with over 35 GB of content.
- Transfuser – Groove creation workstation; sequence, slice loops, pitch shift, and more.
- Vacuum Pro – Subtractive vacuum tube synth with analog tube modeling.
- Velvet – Electric piano instrument with stunning Fender, Wurlitzer, and Hohner models.
- Xpand!2 – Four part instrument designer with arpeggiator and 2,500 presets.
- 64-bit; VST, AU, and AAX compatible.
- Free update for existing users of each respective instrument.
- No physical iLok required.
The instruments start at just $99.99 with existing users eligible for a free update. Upgrade opportunities and collections will be available for download starting in early 2015. Each instrument will be on display during 2015 Winter NAMM, Hall A, booth #6700, January 22-25 in Anaheim, CA.
More information: AIR Music Technology
More posts that match this tag
Rob Papen has released version 1.01 of RAW, the synthesizer instrument with a focus on ‘distorted’ sounds. In true Rob Papen style, RAW ships with many great presets with contributions from several well known DJs … read more
Steinberg has released version 5.1 of HALion, and version 4.2 of Groove Agent, updating its renowned VST instruments with many enhancements and new features. HALion 5 is Steinberg’s VST sampler and sound creation system, marrying … read more
Waldorf has announced a range of new products which will be shown during the upcoming NAMM show in Anaheim this week. nw1 Wavetable Module for Eurorack nw1 is our debut product for the popular Eurorack … read more
Outbound link: Waldorf
– Related: AAX
, instrument plugins
, patches and sound banks
Posted in news
on Jan 21, 2015 - 0 comments
xoxos has announced the release of Float, a synthesizer instrument plug-in for Windows. This synthesizer features a new oscillator algorithm variable from fixed waveforms to noise. It is well suited for efficient synthesis of ensemble … read more
Adam Monroe Music has released an updated version of Adam Monroe’s Beats, a drum sample instrument plug-in for Windows. The new version includes a huge update to the code base, vastly improving functionality, as well … read more
Bruns and Spork has released version 22.214.171.124 of Grooove, a drum machine instrument for Windows and Mac. Grooove is a unique virtual drum machine that enables the user to easily create vibrant and dynamic drum … read more
New Sonic Arts has released version 1.2002 of its Vice loop slicer/sampler instrument plug-in for Windows and Mac. Inspiring and fun to use, Vices slick and intuitive user-interface belies the power under-the-hood of the ultra-efficient, … read more
Amaranth Audio has released version 1.8 of Cycle, a spectral vertex synthesizer instrument for Windows and Mac. Cycle pioneers a new form of synthesis―a marriage of spectral synthesis and CAD-like waveform design. It’s a powerful … read more
Arctican Audio has announced version 2.0 of Midi Madness, an algorithmic melody generator for Windows and Mac. I have reversed-engineered the previous version, and completely re-written the plugin from scratch. The plugin generates an infinite … read more
Mystery Islands has released version 1.0.6 of Virus|HC librarian editor, a plug-in for Windows and Mac. Finally, the long wait for Access Virus a, rack, b, c, xl and TI users is over: Now you … read more
Toontrack has released version 1.2.0 of EZplayer pro, a MIDI organizer, multi track arranger and format conversion tool for Windows and Mac. EZplayer pro 1.2.0 is now available from your Toontrack account. This is the … read more
Plogue has announced the release of chipspeech, a vintage-styled speech synthesizer which recreates the sound of famous 80′s voice synthesis chips. It is specially tailored for musical needs – simply type in your lyrics, and … read more
Plugin Boutique has announced a group deal on Groove Machine, offering a chance to save 50% off Image-Line’s virtual groove box for Windows and Mac. Take advantage of our exclusive Group Deal and tell your … read more
MuTools has released version 6.2.7 of the MuLab music production studio and MUX modular synth and effect plug-in for Windows and Mac. Changes in MuLab / MUX v6.2.7 New: New “Event Recorder” module. (MuLab only, … read more
Outbound link: MuTools
– Related: DAW
, effect plugins
, instrument plugins
Posted in news
on Jan 14, 2015 - 0 comments
D16 Group has announced that it has finalized the maintenance updating process for its plug-ins. We’d like to announce that with today’s release of LuSH-101 version 1.1.3, Sigmund version 1.1.2, Phoscyon version 1.9.5 and all … read more