Saltline has announced the release of Korzenie kick, the first in a new series of plug-ins aimed at recreating classic drum machine sounds.
Korzenie kick is aimed at creating classic electronic kick drum sounds. It can also be used to create other sounds including subs and basses as well as effects.
Kick features 3 layers, body, mid and FM/noise. Each layer has it’s own pitch and volume envelopes with several curve options giving a great degree of flexibility and control over the sounds attack and decay.
A decent sized preset bank is included with kick containing patches from System D.F.L and Hinton & Fairchild.
Korzenie kick is available to download for Windows (VST). Donations are appreciated.
More information: Saltline / Korzenie kick
UVI has announced version 1.5 of CS-M, a virtual analog synthesizer instrument for UVI Workstation and MachFive.
Now including the full set of raw waveforms for the CS-01, an expanded preset library with over 200 patches and a massive boost of performance, delivering dramatically faster load times.
CS-M is back for only $79. There’s never been a better time to explore the warm analog tones of the CS-series!
- Flexible dual-layer architecture.
- Authentic raw waveforms and noise oscillators, updated with CS-01.
- Performance-optimized sample engine provides dramatically faster load times.
- Expanded preset library including over 200 patches.
The library is available for purchase for $79 USD.
More information: UVI / CS-M
Rob Papen has launched QUAD, a Rack Extension synthesizer instrument for Propellerhead Reason.
QUAD is the first Rack Extension synthesizer built from the ground up for Reason by the Rob Papen team. It features two oscillators with a seemingly simple arsenal of classic waveforms. The sonic palette is huge though, through the vast modulation possibilities that QUAD has to offer.
The oscillators can be combined through many cross modulation functions – generating a wide range of harmonics. The next steps in the sound sculpting are the Phase Distortion and Wave Shaper. These tools are brought to life by four XY-Pads, which can be moved through an extensive modulation matrix. The movements can be recorded as automation directly into Reason’s sequencer.
QUAD’s oscillators are complemented by two top notch analogue modelled filters, an arpeggiator and two high quality effects processors.
QUAD for Reason is available for purchase for 99 EUR.
More information: Rob Papen / QUAD
KV331 Audio has released version 2.6.21 of its SynthMaster and SynthMaster Player instrument plug-ins for Windows and Mac.
This latest update vastly improves startup/waveform import time and adds a long time requested feature: A search text-box and button in the browser area that allows users to type in text to search for the presets they are looking for.
Additional changes in SynthMaster v2.6.21
- New: Added support for reading 64-bit WAV files.
- New: SynthMaster’s CPU Usage % is now displayed on the tooltip window.
- New: SynthMaster now detects waveforms under subfolders of \Waveforms folder.
- Fix: User waveforms are not imported correctly when folder name is longer than 31 characters.
- Fix: Preset browser might jump suddenly when a new preset is selected.
- Fix: Preset bank names are truncated on the Browser tab.
- Fix: Preset browser scroller handle becomes almost invisible when all expansion banks are loaded.
- Fix: Preset names/metadata are not displayed in sorted order.
- Fix: MIDI learn for Easy Parameter 1 doesn’t work.
- Fix: Global MIDI links are removed if loaded preset has its own MIDI mappings.
- Fix: Low cutoff values of digital HP filters create noisy output.
SynthMaster for Windows and Mac (VST/AU/RTAS/AAX) is available for purchase starting at $49 USD.
More information: KV331 Audio
Xhun Audio has released version 2.8 of LittleOne, a virtual analog synthesizer instrument for Windows.
Version 2.8 features important improvements for the Analogue Components Behaviour Engine, the Envelope Generators accuracy and bringing a massive low level code replacement on the DSP side: LittleOne code is now 90% cross-platform.
Changes in LittleOne v2.8
- Analogue Components Behaviour Engine updated to version 3.0: the improved simulation of analogue technology micro-instability and imperfections for all components (Oscillators, Filters, LFOs, …) brings a much more natural and authentic analogue response, sound and feel.
- Envelope Generators for both the Filter (VCF) and the Amplifier (VCA) sections have been rewritten from the ground on, featuring a 100% accurate exponential curve response as found in the original hardware.
- Massive low level code replacement on the DSP side: LittleOne code is now 90% cross-platform.
- All Presets and Banks have been re-adjusted (or in some cases re-designed) for taking advance of the new accurate Envelope Generators responses.
- Some fixes and enhancements on the GUI side.
- To match the full compatibility with this update, the Big Steps soundbank (sold separately) has been updated too.
LittleOne for Windows (VST) is available for purchase for 45 EUR. LittleOne version 2.8 is a free update for all registered users.
More information: Xhun Audio / LittleOne
More posts that match this tag
discoDSP has launched a release candidate v6.4.2 of Discovery Pro, a synthesizer instrument for Windows, Mac & Linux. Discovery Pro is a virtual analog synthesizer emulation featuring multi-layering, parameter morphing, high-quality sound, WAV and SF2 … read more
Wolfgang Palm has released WaveMapper 2, a greatly expanded version of the WaveMapper synthesizer app for iOS, with many new features, including the WaveMap and new resource merging possibilities. PPG WaveMapper 2 comes with a … read more
Sugar Bytes has launched a Halloween sale, offering a 50% discount on its plug-ins for a limited time. The sale ends November 3rd, 2014. More information: Sugar Bytes
One Small Clue has released Grace, a sampler instrument plug-in for Windows. Grace is a VST plugin sampler for musicians working with samples. It is a tool to load samples mid composition with minimal disruptions … read more
Monoplugs has released version 2.0 of its B-Step Sequencer, which is now also available for Mac AU, Android and Raspberry Pi. Monoplugs B-Step Step Sequencer Chord Editor. We kept the B-Step 1 base and built … read more
Plugin Boutique has announced a limited time sale on Togu Audio Line plug-ins, offering a 40% discount on the TAL-BassLine-101 and TAL-U-NO-LX synthesizer instruments. TAL-BassLine-101 is a monophonic bass synthesizer with a classic analogue sound. … read more
Loomer has released version 1.7.17 of Aspect, a synthesizer instrument for Windows, Mac and Linux. Aspect is a 32-note polyphonic software instrument that combines a great-sounding, powerful synthesis engine, with a flexible semi-modular architecture and … read more
Rob Papen has introduced QUAD, a synthesizer Rack Extension for Propellerhead Reason. QUAD is the first Rack Extension synthesizer built from the ground up for Reason by the Rob Papen team. It features two oscillators … read more
Manda Audio has set free its MT Power Drum Kit 2, a multi layer drum instrument for Windows and Mac. The MT Power Drum Kit is a new drum sampler offering the powerful, high-quality sounds … read more
Xfer Records has updated its Serum wavetable synthesizer instrument to version 1.01, introducing new features, enhancements and various fixes and improvements. The dream synthesizer did not seem to exist: a wavetable synthesizer with a truly … read more
MeldaProduction has released version 5.02 of MDrummer, a virtual drum instrument for Windows and Mac. MDrummer has been updated to 5.02 bringing several improvements (user interface, MAmp plugin, song tab features…), optimizations and fixes. It … read more
Soundlib has released version 2.1 of G-Player, a Gigastudio file player instrument for Windows and Mac. Forget converting and importing with random results. Save time and disk space. G-Player plays all your Gigastudio™ sound libraries … read more
Plugin Boutique has released version 1.01 of VirtualCZ, a synthesizer instrument inspired by the Casio CZ series of digital synthesizers. Many people fondly remember the CZ synths and they have become retro-classics that are highly … read more
Today is the last day to get 30% off u-he’s new Bazille hybrid modular synthesizer instrument for Windows and Mac. Bazille is a large modular system combining digital oscillators with analogue-style filters and modelled effects, … read more
Way Out Ware and Sonivox have teamed up to re-release TimewARP 2600, a synthesizer instrument plugin for Windows and Mac. TimewARP 2600 is now also available in 64-bit with added support for OS X 10.9 … read more