Audio Damage has announced its Blue Monday Sale, offering a 40% discount on its products.
Our annual Blue Monday Sale is now active! Use the code HOWDOESITFEEL at check-out for 40% off your entire order*, including bundles. This is the biggest discount we’ve ever had, and you can take advantage of our brief fit of insanity. Visit theAudio Damage store now!
*excluding hardware products, sorry! Our agreements with the retailers that carry our hardware products preclude this sort of crazy behavior.
The sale ends December 2nd, 2013.
More information: Audio Damage
de la Mancha has announced that its PULS monophonic pulse wave synthesizer instrument for Windows is now free.
PULS is a monophonic pulse wave synthesizer with simple controls but complex sounds. From 2 pulse wave oscillators you can get chunky basses, scorching leads, retro chiptune, dusty lofi and oddball noises. With an unusual isometric pixel-art interface, what it lacks in knobs, it makes up for in sound.
It features custom pulse waveforms, unison, oscillator sync and ring modulation for some big ‘n’ dirty sound potential, with a tempo-sync LFO for pulse width modulation (PWM) as well as detune and volume modulation.
PULS is available to download for Windows (VST).
More information: de la Mancha / PULS
Tone2 has announced the release of Nemesis, a synthesizer instrument for Windows and Mac.
Nemesis takes FM synthesis to its next evolutionary step: NeoFM synthesis. NeoFM is an exclusive new and improved approach to FM synthesis that is extremely powerful and intuitive.
Nemesis includes traditional FM synthesis as well as a completely new and improved approach to FM called NeoFM synthesis.
It is now easier than ever to get very good sounding results.The sound quality of Nemesis surpasses conventional synths, making it easy to locate the sonic sweet spot. Nemesis features an easy-to-use interface, which ensures that you will experience FM synthesis at its best and most entertaining.
- Unrivaled sound quality.
- Offers a new and user-friendly approach to FM synthesis. Nemesis makes FM synthesis accessible to everyone, regardless of skill level or experience.
- Easy to tweak presets or program your own sounds with.
- NeoFM covers all important aspects of traditional FM synthesis, but is in no way limited only to bell-style sounds. It offers a very large sonic range, one that is much more varied than other FM synths.
- Due to its innovative technical approach, neoFM does not suffer from a metallic sound or from the weaknesses of conventional FM.
- No fewer than 22 combinable synthesis types. Nemesis expands FM with further synthesis methods such as Additive, Formant, Wavetables, Waveshaping, Phase distortion, Sync and Reso synthesis.
- Contains 1000 inspiring patches from professional designers.
- Unique signature sound.
- Nemesis features a large number of exclusive sounds that are not possible with other synthesizers.
- Perfect for modern, as well as all other music styles.
- Wave import, resynthesis and the additive spectral editor offer unlimited sonic possibilities.
- True 4x stereo unison.
- An extensive number of high-end quality effects, with flexible and innovative routing options.
- Trancegate with an extensive selection of setup options.
- High-End sound quality with low demands on your CPU.
- Powerful, easy-to-use arpeggiator.
Nemesis for Windows and Mac (VST/AU) is available to purchase for 149 EUR incl. VAT.
More information: Tone2 / Nemesis
Synapse Audio has launched its Black Friday Sale, offering a 28% discount on the DUNE synthesizer instrument for Windows and Mac for a limited time.
DUNE is Synapse Audio’s flagship VST/AU synthesizer developed for the needs of professional music producers.
- New technology: Differential Unison Engine
- Subtractive/VA, FM and Wavetable Synthesis
- Deep Modulation Matrix for complex sounds
- Unique, innovative Arpeggiator
- 32-bit and 64-bit, OS X and Windows
DUNE is available to purchase for $99 USD until December 4th, 2013 (regular $139 USD).
More information: Synapse Audio / DUNE
Sonic Academy has released Kick, a drum synthesizer instrument in collaboration with DJ and producer Nicky Romero.
Kick is kick drum synthesizer that allows a user to create kick drums and tune them to their tracks. It combines a synthesised sub oscillator and sampled clicks to create a wide variety of kick drums, percussive and bass sounds. With Pitch, Amp and Click envelope editors, drive, pitch control and the Nicky Romero designed distortion section, there is plenty to tweak.
With over 150 factory presets and 40 exclusive Nicky Romero presets a user can access a Protocol sound right out of the box. In addition Kick comes bundled with 32 Nicky Romero clicks lifted straight from his productions. Other features include on board EQ, sub drive, distortion section and a internal master limiter allowing the user to drive the kicks without worrying about their kick channel.
Kick is available to purchase for £24.95 GBP/$39.95 USD/€29.95 EUR. Sonic Academy subscribers can purchase at 10% discount.
More information: Sonic Academy / Kick