iMusicAlbum has released version 2.0 of Master Record, a tape simulation recorder, player and effect for Inter-App Audio and Audiobus.
Easy to use application with convenient control brings the richness and warmth of analog tape machines to your instrument, voice or final tracks.
Not only as an effect but also as a standalone application the Master Record can be used with external audio interfaces for real-time sound processing and high-quality recording in the studio together with other equipment.
Changes in Master Record v2.0
- Playback and recording at the same time.
- Added file format and sample rate conversion.
- New feature Noise Gate.
- Improved user interface.
- Added different color schemes.
- Built-in description updated.
- Minor bug fixes.
The app is available for purchase for $2.99 USD.
More information: Master Record
Apple has released updates for its GarageBand music software for iOS and Mac.
GarageBand is a whole music creation studio right inside your Mac — with a complete sound library that includes software instruments, presets for guitar and voice, and virtual session drummers. An intuitive interface makes it easy to learn, play, record, create, and share your hits worldwide. It’s never been easier to make music like a pro.
Changes in GarageBand Mac v10.0.3
- Adds support for OS X Yosemite.
- Access audio effect plug-ins for more detailed control over the sound of your tracks.
- Build your own bass rig with Bass Amp Designer using vintage and modern amps, cabinets, and mics.
- New Voice Template for fast and easy vocal recordings.
- Share GarageBand projects with Mail Drop.
- Vertical zoom automatically adjusts the height of your tracks.
- Contains multiple enhancements to Accessibility.
Changes in GarageBand iOS v2.0.4
- Stability improvements and bug fixes.
Garageband is available for purchase for $4.99 USD.
More information: Apple / GarageBand
Liine has released version 5.2 of Lemur, a multi-touch MIDI & OSC controller app for iOS.
Lemur, the professional iOS controller app that doesn’t cut any corners, has evolved. Now easier to use than ever, more customisable and with more out-of-the-box functionality. Any software or hardware that receives MIDI or OSC can be controlled by Lemur. Control DJ software, live electronic music performance software, studio production software (DAWs), VJ software, visual synthesis software, stage lighting and more.
Changes in Lemur v5.2
- Lemur App:
- Fixed file system access on iOS 8.
- Fixed On MIDI scripts receive messages from Parent/Project MIDI Targets.
- Fixed templates loading with mismatch between navbar and displayed page.
- Fixed CoreMIDI issue where ports were not displayed for some hardware devices (Novation X-Station and others).
- Fixed Fader.value displaying correct type.
- Fixed stretch function displaying correct types.
- Various Canvas fixes and improvements.
- Added Relative cursor mode to Fader object.
- Integer values are now parsed as such when saving / loading JZML.
- Added automatic conversion of OSC INT64 & boolean to INT32.
- MIDI Target configuration now properly saved when quitting the app and returning.
- Sequencer objects phase no longer jumps when changing ‘steps’ attribute.
- StepSwitch now sends out values when out variable goes back to null (i.e. Note Off messages correctly sent now).
- Fixed crash with canvas_restore () on Windows.
- Fixed crashes when opening menus while Canvas is drawn.
- Fixed copy/paste from Lemur to other applications.
- Fixed issues where Daemon ports would get disconnected and appear in red.
- Fixed issue with mislabelled Daemon ports.
The Lemur app is available for purchase for $24.99 USD.
More information: Liine / Lemur
Positive Grid has introduced All Access, All Amps, and All Effects, three new bundle packs for the popular JamUp guitar multi-effects app.
Now iOS guitarists and bass players can get the most out of the powerful mobile multi-effects processor at a greatly reduced price.
The All Access pack offers the opportunity to own everything inside JamUp, including 40 amps and 50 studio quality effects; All Amps and All Affects packs can also be purchased separately to add more gear to the arsenal.
JamUp Bundle Packs features
- All Access Pack – $49.99 USD
A vast range of amp and effect models, you can access to everything in JamUp, including 40 amps from acoustic simulation, clean, blues, crunch, boutique to metal, and 50 studio quality effects, plus the full 8-track recorder. Get the most out of the #1 guitar amp-and-effect app!
- All Amps Pack – $29.99
Access to all authentic amp models in JamUp. It’s packed with a world-class collection of guitar amps to inspire your playing. From vintage classics to modern powerhouses, each amp delivers incredible sonic depth, character and touch nuance.
- All Effects Pack – $29.99
Access to all effect models in JamUp. It features classic stompboxes, Positive Grid’s awesome modeling, and rare and eclectic studio effects, more effects will inspire your playing in endless new ways. Explore new song ideas and riffs using a broad collection of distortions, delays, mods, filters, reverbs and more.
The JamUp Bundle Packs are available as in-app purchase on the JamUp Store.
More information: Positive Grid
Klevgränd Production has launched Vandelay, a delay effect for iOS and AU.
Vandelay provides three separate delays in as many frequency regions. Each delay has an LFO that modulates the pitch of the audio stream. Together with tempo based delay times and feedback control you can create a very rich sound from almost any source.
Sporting a clever, responsive and intuitive user interface, Vandelay is easily controlled and you will almost certainly get the hang out of it in minutes.
- Full Audiobus 2 compatibility including state saving.
- Inter App Audio (IAA) compatible.
- Unique pitch modulation.
- Delay times are tempo based and can be quantized using the snap function.
- All parameters are visible and editable in one screen, wrapped in an intuitive user interface.
- Load / Save presets.
- Includes 20 presets for inspiration.
Vandelay is available for purchase for iOS for $2.99 USD. The Mac AU plug-in version is a free download.
More information: Klevgränd Production / Vandelay
More posts that match this tag
LiquidSonics has released version 1.2.2 of Mobile Convolution, a true-stereo reverb processor for use with Audiobus and Inter-App Audio hosts. It allows impulse responses to be stretched, cropped and envelopes to be applied for shaping … read more
iMusicAlbum has released version 1.5 of AltiSpace, a convolution reverb app for iPad and iPhone. AltiSpace includes a large built-in library of the highest quality reverb impulses taken from actual devices and the possibility to … read more
Positive Grid has announced that version 1.1.0 of its Final Touch audio post production system for iOS now includes real-time auditioning through the Apple AAC encoder, which provides accurate level metering and preparation for Mastered … read more
Arturia has announced the release of iProphet for iPad, an authentic emulation of the vintage Prophet VS digital vector synthesizer by Sequential Circuits. Rediscover a legendary synthesizer from the 80’s, the Prophet VS. Take place … read more
LiquidSonics has released version 1.1 of Mobile Convolution, a reverb effect app for iOS. LiquidSonics Mobile Convolution is a true-stereo reverb processor for use with Audiobus and Inter-App Audio hosts. It allows impulse responses to … read more
XMonsta has released version 2.0 of its PULL Ableton Device Editor for iPad. PULL – is the iPad TouchScreen Device Editor for Ableton Live 9. Built in Max for Live and Lemur, it offers the … read more
IK Multimedia has announced it is now shipping iRig Pads, a MIDI groove controller for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Windows and Mac. Introducing iRig Pads, a full-featured ultra-portable 16-pad MIDI groove controller for iPhone, iPad … read more
ElliottGarage has launched EGDR909, a drum machine app for iOS that emulates the vintage hardware from the 80’s with all the facilities of modern software. Its realistic and clear interface recalls the analog machine from … read more
Algoriddim has released version 2.6 of djay 2 for iOS, a DJ mixing app featuring new content, new MIDI controller support, improved Spotify integration and lots of other improvements. djay transforms your iPad into a … read more
Camel Audio have released version 2.3.9 of its Alchemy Mobile, a free synthesizer instrument for iOS. Turn your iPad/iPhone into an expressive synthesizer studio with stunning sound quality, using the mobile version of Camel Audio’s … read more
Image-Line has announced updates to its FL Studio Mobile apps for Android and iOS. FL Studio Mobile allows you to create and save complete multi-track music projects on your Android phone or tablet device. You … read more
Futucraft has released version 1.0.13 of Cotracks, a collaborative music studio for teamwork on a single iPad. With Cotracks you can create multiple layers of loops and phrases using multiple instruments. Cotracks is designed to … read more
Intermorphic has released version 2.6.5 of the Noatikl generative music lab for iOS, version 6.1.3 of the Mixtikl generative music & audio loop mixer app for iOS, and version 6.1.6 of Mixtikl for Android. Changes … read more
Line 6 has introduced its new Sonic Port VX audio interface. Sonic Port VX is the only iOS audio interface that puts the power of a mobile studio into the hands of songwriters on the … read more
Korg has released version 1.0.3 of Gadget, a mobile synth collection app for iPad. Announcing a powerful new update for KORG Gadget; the multi-track music creation app that has ranked at number one in the … read more