JC Productionz has released ProjectX1, a freeware hybrid bass synth utilizing subtractive, FM, phase distortion and unison synthesis.
It’s essentially a monophonic synth but has a pseudo stereo mode also and features 2 filters, 2 adsr’s, mod envelope generator, 2 modulation matrix’s with 24 possible destinations each and the source signals can also be inverted.
There’s two effects types which are an amp head which allows you to control gain, clip, speed, cap, bias, shape and mix and also a bit crusher with selectable modes of operation.
A unison oscillator has been added but the synth doesn’t operate in unison mode. Peak follow has been added and can grunge up the sound a bit more. Most of the knobs/sliders can be controlled via midi and there’s also dual waveshapers or assymetrical waveshaping for want of a better term.
ProjectX1 is available as a freeware VST instrument for Windows. An additional 35 presets are available in the ProjectX1 Donation Pack.
Visit JC Productionz for more information.
Melbourne based JC Productionz is offering a preset bank for Albino from Rob Papen.
The sound bank contains 20 presets including bass, pads and arps.
JC Custom Set Downloads: 2658 times
Looking for more? Check all patches by JC Productionz or for Albino
JC Productionz has released X-Flanger v1.1, a freeware flanger type VST effect plug-in created with SynthEdit.
X-Flanger was designed to take ordinary monophonic or stereo audio input and transform it into a wide pseudo stereo field, with additional 4 pole low pass filter (moog filter) and an LFO.
- Full automation
- 8 programs and 24 user programs
- New peak meters
- updated GUI, new knobs
Visit JC Productionz for more information and a link to download X-Flanger v1.1.
JC Productionz has released Sonix, a single-stream quasi-synchronous granulator.
Sonix buffers input audio and releases it in discrete grains of a specified duration, at a specified rate. Random variation can also be applied to the grain length and grain rate, and the grains amplitude can be shaped with six different envelopes.
- Grain controls: Size(ms), Rate(ms), Link(ms), Size and Rate Variation
- Pitch Shift and variation
- Phase Shift
- Wet/Dry mix
- Gliss Allowance
- Envelope Types: None, Sine, Gaussian, quasi-Guassian, Rectified Sine, Triangle, Trapezoid
- Filtering-F Type: LowPass, PhatPass, FormPass
- Cutoff/Resonance controls
Visit JC Productionz for more information and a link to donwnload Sonix VSTi.
JC Productionz has released Arch Avenger Pro Version 2, a freeware VSTi.
New in v2.0
- Fully redesigned GUI featuring a 5 octave span graphic keyboard with mod wheel and bender, responds to mouse input
- Seedable random module(Gate) with frequency, seed, level, sync, cycles controls
- Stereo chorus with wet&dry mix and three wave’s
- Added waveforms sine, white noise & pink noise to oscillators 1+2
- Five new presets for a total of 65 presets, also some of the presets from version 1.0 have been enhanced and or replaced
- Fixed problem that sometimes caused CPU spikes
Visit JC Productionz for more information and a link to download Arch Avenger Pro v2.