Jeremy Evers has updated the beta of Atlantis to version 0.9c.
Updated in v0.9c
- Improved performance of all algorithms
- More robust Anti-Denormal measures
- Bigger power buttons
- You can assign MIDI-learn mode by clicking on the slider
- Fixed using the effects version with MIDI
The filter plug-ins included in the download package are updated as well.
Visit Jeremy Evers‘ website for more information and a link to download Atlantis v0.9c beta.
Jeremy Evers has released a new beta (v0.9b) of Atlantis, a freeware synth with nearly unlimited possibilities for creating new and exciting sounds! It is also a powerful effects module that can be used to process other audio.
- 3 true stereo morphing oscilators, with independant width, phase, spread, chorus, tuning, volume, envelope and panning feed into a pair of filters (with your standard algorithms and a lot of unique new favorites)
- Shaper (distortions and beyond)
- Simple room modelling multitap filtered delay system with another pair of selectable filters
- Routing of the filters and shaper can also be switched into a variety of configurations for further flexibility
- Waveforms (sin, square, triangle, saw, noise)- and you can also import ANY waveform you like (.wav file)
- Samples are upsampled into very high resolution wavetables
- Every slider parameter can be controlled by ANY modulator
- Selectable Polyphonic, Monophonic, Portamento and Arpeggio modes
There’s a comprehensive manual available online.
The download includes separate plug-ins for the filter section (stereo and mono) so you can use it as an effect plug-in.
Visit Jeremy Evers‘ website for more information and a link to download the latest version of Atlantis.