Jeroen Breebaart has released a beta of Barricade Pro, a multi-factor limiter VST plug-in for Windows PC.
Barricade Pro builds upon the acclaimed (free) Barricade limiter plugin. It extends the freeware version with new functionality, and full control of all its parameters.
Jeroen Breebaart Barricade Pro
Barricade Pro features
- Barricade Pro operates in four domains simultaneously:
- Waveform limiting
- Envelope limiting
- Loudness limiting
- Correlation limiting
- Each section for waveform, envelope, loudness and correlation limiting is fully customazible in terms of attack, release, threshold, and alike.
- Professional signal level meters according to the Katz metering system.
- Metering includes digital peak, peak hold, RMS and correlation levels.
- Meters can be switched between K12, K14 and K20 scales.
- Supports processing of 64 bits audio data.
The beta version of Barricade Pro will expire in June 2008.
Visit Jeroen Breebaart for more information and a link to download Barricade Pro beta.
Jeroen Breebaart has released version 1.05 of Ferox, a free tape saturation modeller VST plugin for Windows PC.
Changes in v1.05
- Fixed output – when using Ferox as a delay, the output stopped in the event there was no more input (the delayed output was not played correctly).
Visit Jeroen Breebaart for more information and a link to download the latest version of Ferox.
Jeroen Breebaart has released version 2.03 beta of Broadcast, a freeware multiband broadcast processing plugin for Windows PC.
Changes in v2.03 beta
- Clipping problem for acvitated bypass knob resolved.
- Limiter can be set inactive.
- New automatic stereo ‘width’ limiter for each band to prevent too strong side signal levels.
- Range of 2nd crossover frequency extended to 12 kHz.
All of Jeroen Breebaart’s plugins are now available in a bundle, as a single convenient zip file.
Also, if you’re interested in spatial audio processing, make sure to check Jeroen’s book publications page (a new book, “Spatial audio processing: MPEG Surround and other applications”, was recently published).
Visit Jeroen Breebaart for more information and a link to download the lastest version of Broadcast.
Jeroen Breebaart has released version 2.01 BETA of Broadcast Processor, a freeware multiband broadcast processing plugin for Windows PC.
JB Broadcast combines the dynamics processing from the PC-2 compressor, spatial processing from OmniSone, and brickwall limiting from Barricade in a multi-band fashion.
New in v2.01 BETA
- New filterbank
- More advanced compression algorithms (same as ‘complex’ setting of PC-2)
- Ambiance processing (from Omnisone)
- Original limiter replaced by the one from Barricade
- New GUI
Visit Jeroen Breebaart for more information and a link to download Broadcast Processor.
Jeroen Breebaart has updated two of his VST plug-ins.
The brick wall limiter Barricade has been updated to version 1.04.
SEND (Spectrum Enhancing Non-linear Device) has been updated to v1.01. SEND combines resonating low and high-pass filters with non-linear elements that generate even or odd harmonics.
Visit Jeroen Breebaart for more information and links to download the latest versions of Barricade and SEND.
Jeroen Breebaart has released SEND (beta), a freeware VST effect plugin for Windows.
JB SEND (Spectrum Enhancing Non-linear Device) combines resonating low and high-pass filters with non-linear elements that generate even or odd harmonics.
Visit Jeroen Breebaart for more information and a link to download SEND (beta).
A few other plugins have been updated recently as well, so check the VST page to see if you have the latest version of Ferox, Barricade, Omniverb and Omnisone.