Jewel Audio has released Dreams of Thunder, a beautiful and inspirational ambient ReFill featuring patches for Reason’s Thor synthesizer.
Dreams of Thunder is a first-class patch collection of 150+ interesting, inspiring and intense patches and classical sounds mostly for Thor.
Dreams of Thunde features
- 120+ patches for Thor, 30+ new sounds for other Reason synths.
- All patches employ the modular routing of Thor and Reason.
- Thor patches use it’s often neglected modules – formant filters, comb filtering and wavetable oscillators – to the fullest extent. The results are useful and dreamy alike: while heart-stirring, sublime, intense, fragile or majestic sounds dominate, there are also musical analogue basses, evolving pads, wonderful leads and subtle, electronic soundscapes.
Dreams of Thunder is available to purchase for the introductory price of 17 EUR / $22 USD until April (regular price 22 EUR). A free demo ReFill can be downloaded from the product page.
More information: Jewel Audio / Dreams of Thunder
Jewel Audio has relaunched its website, announcing that its Area 52 patch collection for FXpansion DCAM: Synth Squad is now available as a free download.
Discover now…what has long been hidden from us: Smooth basses, biting FM leads, weird&beautiful arpeggios. Majestic strings, stellar club leads, rough electro basses. 70ies synthrock, 90ies electro, 2010 avantgarde: this and more is Area 52, our 128-patchset for Fxpansion Synth Squad.
Designed for inspiration and usefulness alike, Area 52 embraces the useful, the strange& and the powerful sides of the mighty FXpansion Synth squad.
More information: Jewel Audio
Jewel Audio has announced the release of Area 52, a sound set for FXpansion’s DCAM Synth Squad.
Discover now…what has long been hidden from us: Smooth basses, biting FM leads, weird & beautiful arpeggios. Majestic strings, stellar club leads, rough electro basses. 70ies synthrock, 90ies electro, 2010 avantgarde: this and more is Area 52, our 128-patchset for Fxpansion Synth Squad. Designed for inspiration and usefulness alike, Area 52 embraces the useful, the strange and the powerful sides of the mighty FXpansion Synth squad.
Area 52 features
- 128 innovative, useful and fresh presets for Amber (45), Cypher (35), Strobe (30) and Fusor (18), designed for all electronic styles.
- Focus on the useful, beautiful and interesting: Leads, Basses, Pads, Strings, Arpeggios.
- Extremely expressive – all patches can be “morphed” or intensified via the Modhweel.
Area 52 is available to purchase for an introductory price of only 12 EUR/$16 USD (regular 19 EUR/$25 USD).
More information: Jewel Audio / Area 52
Jewel Audio has released Circle, a new soundset for Native Instruments Massive.
Circle is both inspiration and impeccable source for “bread&butter”-sounds: Programmed by Richard Lichten (aka Chris Knapp) and “inspired” by the variety and playability of hardware synth presets, Circle offers 200 expressive and innovative sounds useable for all genres.
From electric arpeggios to deep basses to “electronic” choirs, from club & classical leads to movie-like effect sounds, from complete morphing ambient soundscapes to “real” guitars, Circle truly uses Massive …. massively !
- More than 200 carefully designed presets, ordered with Massive Sound Browser system.
- Ruthless use of all of Massive sound shaping possibilities, like effects, unisono and waveshaping.
- Extensive use of Massive macro possibilities, allowing deep soundshaping, with 4-6 Macros per patch.
- Six categories: Basses, Keys, Leads, Sequences, Effects, Pads.
- Basses: from deep electronic to fm and waveshaping basses to “nearly acoustic” comb filter variants.
- Keys: from house “hits” to classic key sounds to pseudo-real instruments.
- Leads: from soft vintage leads to harder electronic leads to hoover sounds, using Massive’s excellent Unisono.
- Pads: from vintage strings and organs to house pads and club strings to waveshaping moving digital pads.
- Effects: from industrial ambient moving atmospheres to medieval ambiences to movie ghost wails.
- Sequences: from innovative waveshaping moving sounds over classical arpeggios to slow ambient one-key-songs.
Jewel Audio Circle is available to purchase for the introductory price of $25 USD until 10 March, 2010 (regular price $39 USD).
Circle Free Edition, a collection of 35 patches from the Circle soundset, is available to download at no cost.
More information: Jewel Audio / Circle