Jiggery-Pokery has released the Ammo 400R / 1200BR Rack Extensions for Propellerhead Reason.
Jiggery-Pokery Ammo 1200BR Modulation Oscillators RE for Reason.
Arm your rack and take Reason modulation to the next level with Ammo’s 136 basic and complex waveforms.
With four audio oscillators that can be freely mixed and routed, and a massive frequency range, Ammo features an all-audio rate internal oscillator path suitable for both audio and CV output.
Available in two variants, the smaller 400R available here includes the full Ammo oscillator section, a six-stage envelope and a Re-ARM internal routing device. The flagship 1200BR includes 8 further CV-rate LFOs, four of which can be routed internally or externally, in the Battery Low Frequency Ordnance Processor for automatic waveform and external audio crossfading and switching, and lo-fi S&H (sample and hold) effects.
The Ammo Rack Extensions are available to purchase for 35 EUR (400R) / 65 EUR (1200BR).
More information: Jiggery-Pokery / Ammo 400R / 1200BR
Jiggery-Pokery has announced the release of Charlotte Envelope Generator & Chord Splitter, a Rack Extensions for Propellerhead Reason.
Front and back panels of Jiggery-Pokery’s Charlotte Rack Extension.
Advanced and yet simple to use, “Charlotte” is the first dedicated Envelope Generator (EG) module for Reason, offering a versatile 9-stage envelope with independent time, level and curve control for each stage.
In addition, “Charlotte” also has a seven-mode priority-determining chord splitter, supporting up to eight notes to eight independent sets of EG, CV (note) and Gate outputs.
The Rack Extension is available to purchase for 29 EUR.
More information: Jiggery-Pokery / Charlotte
Jiggery-Pokery has announced the release of its Shelob Audio Bypass Splitter, “”Super-Spider” audio/CV routers Rack Extension for Propellerhead’s Reason.
Not your typical, common-or-garden Spider, “Shelob” is the first super-arachnid for Reason: a 4-in/20-out audio splitter. Each channel features one stereo in and five stereo outs: a pass-through, plus four independent splits. All outputs feature an off/on toggle switch and visual feedback of channel activity.
The Shelob Audio Bypass Splitter is the first of 8 versatile 1U rack modules for complex audio and CV routing managment and essential “Thor-replacement” services.
Shelob Audio Bypass Splitter features
- Three-mode fade-time adjustment—Instant, Linear fade (1-100ms), Analogue-modelled CF fade (100ms-20s).
- Stripe input mirroring—Auto-route an incoming signal to the next available channel/s.
- Four separate stereo audio splitter channels—Four input channels each with four alphabetically-named splitter sub-channels; All the sub-channels are independently switchable.
- Passthrough/Group On-Off switch—Use a channels Pass output jacks as an additional “dry” output, and the Pass switch to select between either the split signals or the dry signal. Leave the pass jacks unconnected and use the Pass switch itself to turn the whole channel on and off.
- Grouped splits—Use multiple “Shelob” channels to create groups of effects.
The Shelob Rack Extension is available from Propllerhead Software for 7.50 EUR.
More information: Jiggery-Pokery / Shelob Audio Bypass Splitter
Jiggery-Pokery has released Guitars vol. 2: Performance Telecaster, a versatile, classic multi-sampled electric guitar for Reason.
Whether it’s hard-punking power chords for the Friday night rockers, or laidback blues on a rainy Monday afternoon, the Telecaster has the tone for you.
Rhythm or Lead, clean or dirty, with three individually sampled pick-ups—a humbucker and a single-coil plus both together—you can switch between the fabulous deep woody Tele tone, and the famous Tele “twang” with ease.
Guitars vol. 2: Performance Telecaster features
- Three Pick-Up Positions – Extensive multi-sampling for all three pick-up positions of a 2010 Telecaster: ’59 SD Humbucker (dual-coil) for a deep woody tone, TM Single Coil for leads with some classic Tele “twang”, and Mid, both pick-ups for a full range tone.
- Rock out with Power Chords – For the heavy rockers and punks out there, a massive suite of power chords (root+fifth) on the Low E/A, A/D and D/G strings (20 multi-velocity power chords per string, per pick-up), keyboard mapped for two hand strumming. Switch between sustained and palm-muted power chords on-the-fly, and use key-switching to add up or down power-slides. All power chords and slides feature per-note samples, and the sustained and palm-mutes feature Alt velocity maps with timing variances.
- Blues chords – One octave of blues chords (maj, maj7, m, m7), keyboard mapped for one hand down/upstroke strumming, with mute slap keyswitch.
- Lead Tele – Choose from a variety of key-switches and string mappings, multi-velocity lead sustained, hammer-on and palm-muted tones, plus slide up or down 1, 2, 7 and 12 semitones, with up to eight different NN-XT string mappings to favour higher or lower strings.
- Fret and string noise mixing – Individually mix fret slide noise, pick-noise, release noise and release resonance.
- Inspirational Tele signature setups and useful presets – Fifteen more rigs inspired by some famous Tele users, including Syd Barrett, Muddy Waters, Graham Coxon, Chrissie Hynde, Albert Collins, PJ Harvey, Bob Dylan, Quo (Rossi/Parfitt), plus exclusive new JP rig patches, including high-gain monsters for your power chords! There are 124 Combinator setups covering rhythm and lead tones and esoteric patches such as Talkboxes, and separate string Combis, all set to play with Mod (Tremolo), Sustain+Expression (Wah) and Aftertouch (Vibrato), with an additional 121 “Light” versions of the full Combinators for reduced memory footprint.
Guitars vol. 2: Performance Telecaster ReFill is available to purchase for £49.95 GBP. A bundle with Guitars vol. 1 is £69.95 GBP.
More information: Jiggery-Pokery / Performance Telecaster
Jiggery-Pokery has updated the Retro Organs ReFill for Reason 6.
Updated for Reason 6, the three defining organs of the pre-synth era: the B3, the Vox Continental and the Farfisa Combo Compact, in one exceptional ReFill for your Reason racks. With default organs, effects and template patches from all three organ ReFills gathered conveniently into single folders in the ReFill root, this could be all the organy goodness you’ll ever need!
Changes in Retro Organs v1.5
- L6 FX Junkied Organs – Organ Combis with Line6s’ authentic rotary speaker models (Leslie 122 and Fender Vibratone). You will need Pod Farm FX Junkie pack installed in order to use these patches. For B3 organs we have the Line 6 Horn+Rotor with a tube-amp, Farfisa organs have Fender Deluxe Head and Vibratone, while the Vox Continental organs have a Vox AC-30 Head with Fender Vibratone.
- Tremorizer Rotary FX Patches – A suite of fourteen insert effect Combinators featuring dual Pulveriser Horn and Rotor effects, from more traditional Leslie emulators to bizarre-legato key-triggered speed changes, tape-effected and gated rotors.
- Binson Echorec II effect – In addition to the old Binson Echorec effect, a new four-head version using The Echo.
- New patches galore!
- B3, Farfisa and Vox Experimental folders have new Combis featuring R6 effects devices, several with built-in effects from the Tremorizer suite, for more modern twists.
- Brand new PDF User Guide for Retro Organs.
Retro Organs 1.5 is available to purchase for £39.95 GBP.
More information: Jiggery-Pokery / Retro Organs