Jiggery-Pokery has launched Chenille, a bucket-brigade delay chorus ensemble Rack Extension effect for Reason.
Chenille BBD Chorus Ensemble is the ultimate studio-quality vintage chorus device for Reason. It invokes the classic, non-sweeping sounds of the analogue Bucket Brigade Device (BBD) circuits.
Chenille offers a wealth of deep, rich ensemble effects. With an original and exclusive algorithmic implementation it emulates the classic BBD string ensemble and chorus circuits of the 1970s and 80s, including those found in many classic products, including the CE-1 pedal and Dimension D rack unit, the 310U ensemble, and the Synthex and Juno synthesizers. This modular chorus system finally gives you the long sought-after subtle, movement-free chorus and gentle audio enrichment.
Whether you are a guitarist or vocalist, or like your synths sounding big, Chenille BBD Chorus Ensemble provides the recipe to the producers’ secret sauce, the classic effect that’s behind forty years of hit records.
Chenille for Reason is available to purchase for 49 EUR.
More information: Jiggery-Pokery / Chenille
Jiggery-Pokery has released the Ammo 400R / 1200BR Rack Extensions for Propellerhead Reason.
Jiggery-Pokery Ammo 1200BR Modulation Oscillators RE for Reason.
Arm your rack and take Reason modulation to the next level with Ammo’s 136 basic and complex waveforms.
With four audio oscillators that can be freely mixed and routed, and a massive frequency range, Ammo features an all-audio rate internal oscillator path suitable for both audio and CV output.
Available in two variants, the smaller 400R available here includes the full Ammo oscillator section, a six-stage envelope and a Re-ARM internal routing device. The flagship 1200BR includes 8 further CV-rate LFOs, four of which can be routed internally or externally, in the Battery Low Frequency Ordnance Processor for automatic waveform and external audio crossfading and switching, and lo-fi S&H (sample and hold) effects.
The Ammo Rack Extensions are available to purchase for 35 EUR (400R) / 65 EUR (1200BR).
More information: Jiggery-Pokery / Ammo 400R / 1200BR
Jiggery-Pokery has announced the release of Charlotte Envelope Generator & Chord Splitter, a Rack Extensions for Propellerhead Reason.
Front and back panels of Jiggery-Pokery’s Charlotte Rack Extension.
Advanced and yet simple to use, “Charlotte” is the first dedicated Envelope Generator (EG) module for Reason, offering a versatile 9-stage envelope with independent time, level and curve control for each stage.
In addition, “Charlotte” also has a seven-mode priority-determining chord splitter, supporting up to eight notes to eight independent sets of EG, CV (note) and Gate outputs.
The Rack Extension is available to purchase for 29 EUR.
More information: Jiggery-Pokery / Charlotte
Jiggery-Pokery has announced the release of its Shelob Audio Bypass Splitter, “”Super-Spider” audio/CV routers Rack Extension for Propellerhead’s Reason.
Not your typical, common-or-garden Spider, “Shelob” is the first super-arachnid for Reason: a 4-in/20-out audio splitter. Each channel features one stereo in and five stereo outs: a pass-through, plus four independent splits. All outputs feature an off/on toggle switch and visual feedback of channel activity.
The Shelob Audio Bypass Splitter is the first of 8 versatile 1U rack modules for complex audio and CV routing managment and essential “Thor-replacement” services.
Shelob Audio Bypass Splitter features
- Three-mode fade-time adjustment—Instant, Linear fade (1-100ms), Analogue-modelled CF fade (100ms-20s).
- Stripe input mirroring—Auto-route an incoming signal to the next available channel/s.
- Four separate stereo audio splitter channels—Four input channels each with four alphabetically-named splitter sub-channels; All the sub-channels are independently switchable.
- Passthrough/Group On-Off switch—Use a channels Pass output jacks as an additional “dry” output, and the Pass switch to select between either the split signals or the dry signal. Leave the pass jacks unconnected and use the Pass switch itself to turn the whole channel on and off.
- Grouped splits—Use multiple “Shelob” channels to create groups of effects.
The Shelob Rack Extension is available from Propllerhead Software for 7.50 EUR.
More information: Jiggery-Pokery / Shelob Audio Bypass Splitter
Jiggery-Pokery has released Guitars vol. 2: Performance Telecaster, a versatile, classic multi-sampled electric guitar for Reason.
Whether it’s hard-punking power chords for the Friday night rockers, or laidback blues on a rainy Monday afternoon, the Telecaster has the tone for you.
Rhythm or Lead, clean or dirty, with three individually sampled pick-ups—a humbucker and a single-coil plus both together—you can switch between the fabulous deep woody Tele tone, and the famous Tele “twang” with ease.
Guitars vol. 2: Performance Telecaster features
- Three Pick-Up Positions – Extensive multi-sampling for all three pick-up positions of a 2010 Telecaster: ’59 SD Humbucker (dual-coil) for a deep woody tone, TM Single Coil for leads with some classic Tele “twang”, and Mid, both pick-ups for a full range tone.
- Rock out with Power Chords – For the heavy rockers and punks out there, a massive suite of power chords (root+fifth) on the Low E/A, A/D and D/G strings (20 multi-velocity power chords per string, per pick-up), keyboard mapped for two hand strumming. Switch between sustained and palm-muted power chords on-the-fly, and use key-switching to add up or down power-slides. All power chords and slides feature per-note samples, and the sustained and palm-mutes feature Alt velocity maps with timing variances.
- Blues chords – One octave of blues chords (maj, maj7, m, m7), keyboard mapped for one hand down/upstroke strumming, with mute slap keyswitch.
- Lead Tele – Choose from a variety of key-switches and string mappings, multi-velocity lead sustained, hammer-on and palm-muted tones, plus slide up or down 1, 2, 7 and 12 semitones, with up to eight different NN-XT string mappings to favour higher or lower strings.
- Fret and string noise mixing – Individually mix fret slide noise, pick-noise, release noise and release resonance.
- Inspirational Tele signature setups and useful presets – Fifteen more rigs inspired by some famous Tele users, including Syd Barrett, Muddy Waters, Graham Coxon, Chrissie Hynde, Albert Collins, PJ Harvey, Bob Dylan, Quo (Rossi/Parfitt), plus exclusive new JP rig patches, including high-gain monsters for your power chords! There are 124 Combinator setups covering rhythm and lead tones and esoteric patches such as Talkboxes, and separate string Combis, all set to play with Mod (Tremolo), Sustain+Expression (Wah) and Aftertouch (Vibrato), with an additional 121 “Light” versions of the full Combinators for reduced memory footprint.
Guitars vol. 2: Performance Telecaster ReFill is available to purchase for £49.95 GBP. A bundle with Guitars vol. 1 is £69.95 GBP.
More information: Jiggery-Pokery / Performance Telecaster
Jiggery-Pokery has updated the Retro Organs ReFill for Reason 6.
Updated for Reason 6, the three defining organs of the pre-synth era: the B3, the Vox Continental and the Farfisa Combo Compact, in one exceptional ReFill for your Reason racks. With default organs, effects and template patches from all three organ ReFills gathered conveniently into single folders in the ReFill root, this could be all the organy goodness you’ll ever need!
Changes in Retro Organs v1.5
- L6 FX Junkied Organs – Organ Combis with Line6s’ authentic rotary speaker models (Leslie 122 and Fender Vibratone). You will need Pod Farm FX Junkie pack installed in order to use these patches. For B3 organs we have the Line 6 Horn+Rotor with a tube-amp, Farfisa organs have Fender Deluxe Head and Vibratone, while the Vox Continental organs have a Vox AC-30 Head with Fender Vibratone.
- Tremorizer Rotary FX Patches – A suite of fourteen insert effect Combinators featuring dual Pulveriser Horn and Rotor effects, from more traditional Leslie emulators to bizarre-legato key-triggered speed changes, tape-effected and gated rotors.
- Binson Echorec II effect – In addition to the old Binson Echorec effect, a new four-head version using The Echo.
- New patches galore!
- B3, Farfisa and Vox Experimental folders have new Combis featuring R6 effects devices, several with built-in effects from the Tremorizer suite, for more modern twists.
- Brand new PDF User Guide for Retro Organs.
Retro Organs 1.5 is available to purchase for £39.95 GBP.
More information: Jiggery-Pokery / Retro Organs
Jiggery-Pokery has released Guitars Vol. 1: Performance Stratocaster, a ReFill for Reason 6.
From low-gain funky riffs to massively overdriven modern lead guitar solos, the Performance Stratocaster will inspire you. No longer will we play air guitar in front of a full-length mirror.
With pristine, exclusive new low-noise samples, featuring 4-alt keyswitching, and a plethora of Line6 setups inspired by the likes of Hendrix, Gilmour, Raitt and Frusciante, now you can add that famous guitar sound alongside your PH Studio Combo, to complete your Reason band.
Performance Stratocaster features
- Sampled 1994 Fender Stratocaster, featuring a two-piece alder body, maple headstock with rosewood fretboard and three single-coil pick-ups, for an original Strat sound.
- Recorded at 24-bit/88.2kHz with a direct low-noise mic-level input, then downsampled to 24-bit/44.1kHz. Contains over 800MB (uncompressed) samples.
- Keyswitch for playing styles – Picks with three velocity layers, Hammer-Ons, Mutes, fret slide-up one and two semitones.
- Additional slides, including 1 and 2 down, and 3 and 7 up.
- Independently adjust the levels of fret, release and pick noises and AC Hum.
- Sustain and expression pedals are mapped to Line 6 amp devices for instant Wah-Wah, all while you add tremolo through the mod wheel, and aftertouch “micro-bending” vibrato.
- Adjust the pick-up position tone (bridge/middle/neck) and access a number of other effects via the Combinator front panel.
- Upcoming update (November) will add many more samples.
Guitars Vol. 1: Performance Stratocaster is available to purchase for the introductory price of £15.95 GPB. Includes an updated version of Jiggery-Pokery Guitar Chords for Reason 6.
More information: Jiggery-Pokery / Guitars Vol. 1: Performance Stratocaster
, Line 6
, samples and sound libraries
Posted in news
on Sep 30, 2011
Jiggery-Pokery has announced the release of Elements 2, an updated version of the vector synthesis workstation ReFill for Reason.
Get of power of Vector Synthesis in your Reason 6 rack. Sweep between four wildly or subtly different sounds, and create spectacular soundscapes on the fly. Set the patch to evolve automatically or manually.
From chilling ambient to progressive trance, Eastern spices or spaced-out soundtracks: Elements 2—it’s the stuff we are all made from.
New in Elements 2
- Polyphonic Wavesequencing: 46 handcrafted, user-adjustable wavesequences. Play individual waves in sequence to create unique and evolving polyphonic chord or lead phrases.
- Korg MS2000 elements: 105 new multi-sampled elements from the classic VA including—
- 27 dual oscillator elements with Ring Mod and/or Sync applied for exclusive new waveforms.
- All 63 DWGS digital waves.
- Seven additional Blofeld wavetables sweeps, inc. Fuzz, Heavy Fuzz, Fuzz Sync and Distorted.
- 101 additional Korg Wavestation elements, inc. all the remaining Prophet VS waves.
- 36 additional Roland SC-8850 elements, including electric guitars and basses with release noises, and— yay!—accordions.
- 121 new Combinator workstation presets, including 85 based on the new Elements 2 template for Reason 6, featuring new devices The Echo, Alligator and Pulveriser.
- 306 new NN-XT presets, all chemically constructed from raw elements. Particular attention has been made on advanced layered and evolving patches, and wavesequences.
- 156 new Thor presets (inc. 85 new FX).
- 10 Dr.OctoRex presets, each with 8 slot variants. 82 loops in total.
- New FX folder, located in the heart of the Fire, for all existing and new NN-XT and Thor effects patches, with an additional 34 Malstrom patches and a host of Combinator FX soundscapes.
- A suite of blank template patches for either Reason 5+ or Reason 6.
- 49 new Line 6 amp setups for PodFarm users.
Elements 2 is available to purchase for £39.95 GBP.
More information: Jiggery-Pokery / Elements 2