JoaChip has updated its BattleComp Vintage, a free compressor effect plug-in for Windows.
The BattleComp Vintage consists of a compressor with sidechain highpass filter and EQ, tube emulation and soft-clipping circuit, all in one VST plugin.
Made for both per-channel and master signal compression, it gives a simple way to beef up your tracks, if they are not loud enough.
Changes since BattleComp Vintage 1.0
- Output volume no longer changes slightly when switching between output limiter modes. “Big” frequency range changed to 15-500 Hz. [v1.3]
- Added “Sharp sinus” limiter. [v1.2]
- Compiled with better compiler to get rid of denormals. [v1.1]
BattleComp Vintage is a freeware VST effect plug-in for Windows PC.
More information: BattleComp Vintage
JoaChip has released BattleComp Vintage, a free compressor effect plug-in for Windows.
The BattleComp Vintage consist of a compressor with sidechain highpass filter and EQ, tube emulation and soft-clipping circuit, all in one VST plugin.
JoaChip BattleComp Vintage
BattleComp Vintage is available to download as a freeware VST effect plug-in for Windows. Donations are welcome.
More information: JoaChip / BattleComp Vintage
JoaChip has a nice little bass synth called TB4005 up at Tokyo3.
- 5 Waveforms (saw, square, triangle, sine1, sine2) with finetune control
- Filter with cutoff (20Hz/22KHz) and resonance
- Decay and length controls
- Chord control (15 different chord settings, i.e. Major5-9)
This little plug-in sound quite nice. I loved the sound I got on a Sine with Chord Ma4-7-11. It seems to act a bit funny when playing notes which are 15+ notes apart though, might be a bug.
Check this page to download TB4005 and check some demo mp3s.