Juno Ju-X has released Hosting AU, a microDAW application for hosting AudioUnit plugins.
For the first serve, here I release Hosting AU microDAW. This is a micro-sized Digital Audio Workstation for OSX that hosts Audio Unit synth and effect plugins, comes with 4ch+1 mixer with ext-audio input, 24-bit recorder, Music-Typing kind of feature called “LazyKey”.
For who has Sequera or 3rd party MIDI sequencer, you can make any kind of music that focuses on simplicity (for dancing or whatever!) You can think it like using a 4ch MTR.
Hosting AU is available to download as freeware for Mac OSX 10.6 Snow Leopard or later.
More information: Juno Ju-X / Hosting AU
Ju-X Designs has launched Gimmick Graph, a free synthesizer instrument plug-in for Mac OS X.
Gimmick generates oscillator waveform by considering how many times to twist.
*Gimmick* is a new synthesizer with a new synthesis method.
Gimmick’s oscillator draws waveform by setting how many times to twist it in a cycle, then divides it by scanning Up and Down direction, finally player can determine positions of each turning points.
Gimmick Graph features
- New Graphing Oscillator.
- Triple fat oscillation and super-low pass filter.
- New translucent UI design.
The Gimmick Graph plug-in for Mac (AU) is available to download at no charge.
More information: Ju-X Designs / Gimmick Graph
Ju-X Designs has released Gimmick Mini, a free synthesizer instrument plugin-in for Mac.
Gimmick’s oscillator draws waveform by setting how many times to twist it in a cycle and then divides it by scanning up and down direction, finally player can also determine ratios of each turning points.
Gimmick synth is under ongoing development, and this Mini version has been built with basic concept of Gimmick. It is absolutely free, so try it today and experiment the new way of synthesis!
The plug-in is a free download for Mac OSX 10.7 or later (AU).
More information: Ju-X / Gimmick
Juno Ju-X has released version 1.5 of Sequera, a MIDI sequencer software for Mac OS X.
Sequera is ideal for creating outstanding song, designing impressive sound, and experimenting future music. With Sequera, your imagination is the limit!
With new Sequera 1.5, you are ready to compose one entire song! While keeping unique functionality for fiber-scoped experimentation, Sequera 1.5 have gotten x4 more tracks and x2 more steps, of course keeping highest quickness as well as the past versions.
So, still you can play Sequera without a preparation of sequence. Like carry a guitar, play it on a gig, you can ad-lib with Sequera at a day onstage.
- Concentrated, 8-track by 16-step note grid (up to 32 tracks by 64 steps).
- Super fast note composition, erasing and switching by clicking GUI and also hitting computer keys.
- Pitch transpose.
- Cool mechanical LED-look ruler.
- Note positional randomization.
- Another randomization feature for notes on the 8th track.
- Completely selectable steps to be looped.
- Mute for each step and track individually.
- Extension for note duration on Main Track 4.
- “Four At Once” edit to enter same notes x4.
- “Groove Pallet” handles note duration, velocity, and micro-timing of notes all in one place. Each element can be looped in different cycles.
- Selectable MIDI note number and pitch-bend for each track as well as MIDI channel. This combination utilizes micro-tuning too.
- “CC Mode” that sequences MIDI-CC commands neatly.
- Memory function for note, duration, velocity, and timing individually.
- Syncs via MIDI beat clock with other devices and the timing lag follows to it.
- All works can be done on the single main window.
- Sensibly built with highest preciseness while optimized in sporty performance.
Sequera for Mac is available to purchase for $129.99 USD.
More information: Sequera