Kid Nepro has released Korg Z1 Volume 1 and 2, two sound collections for the Korg Z1 synthesizer.
Back in the 90’s, one of the few Korg synthesizers that Kid Nepro missed programming sounds for was the Korg Z1. Well the kid was a bit late, but he has recently picked up an old Z1 and have finally gotten around to making a sound library for this cool Korg synth. Now available are two new sound collections. Each containing 128 new programs.
Korg Z1 sound collections
- Volume 1 – Classic Synths contains 128 new programs. A mixed bag of sounds that ranges from classic analog synth textures to soundtrack and film special effects with a bunch of funky rhythmic textures thrown in. Classic Synths has a great deal of rhythmic “grooves” and “riffs”. These patterns can be the starting point that you can use to create your next track. We split the rhythmic sounds and sustained sounds in half. There are 64 rhythmic textures and then 64 sustained sounds.
- Volume 2 – Physical Modeling Mix also includes 128 programs. For most patches the arpeggiator was turned off and we concentrated on sustained sounds. There are several physical model instruments such as Reeds (clarinet, flute, sax), Organs (rock, gospel, jazz), Electric Pianos (Wurli’s and Rhodes), Acoustic Guitars (plucked) and Strings (bowed and plucked). There are also several unique synth textures and classic analog and digital synth models. A mix of synth leads, basses, pads, keys and brass. You will also find a few rhythmic patterns and special effects.
Both volumes are available in Sysex or MIDI file formats, priced at $35 USD each.
More information: Kid Nepro / Korg Z1 Collection
Kid Nepro has released Korg M3 Volume #5 – Vintage Synths, a new collection of 32 sounds for the Korg M3 Workstations.
An amazing assortment of fully KARMA-fied Programs & Combis perfect for Producers and Keyboard Players looking for some great classic synth sounds to add to their M3.
Kid Nepro’s Vintage Synth collection for the Korg M3 is the closest thing that you can get to a real analog synthesizer. Programmer Steve Proto has now tapped into his collection of classic synthesizers and has sampled three of the best analog synthesizers ever made – The Moog Mini Moog, Roland Super Jupiter AKA: MKS80 and the Sequential Circuits Prophet VS. Also included in the collection are six new multi samples from Korg’s MOSS virtual analog expansion board that is so popular with owners of the Korg Triton and Karma workstations.
Korg M3 Volume #5 – Vintage Synths features
- Sampled vintage synthesizers: Moog Mini Moog, Roland MKS80, Sequential Circuits Prophet VS.
- 32 new programs, 16 new combis, 32 new classic synth multi samples (no memory expansion needed).
- Additional M3′s effects, real time controls and KARMA functions to create a mix of super analog synths on steroids.
- Many of the wave sequencing GE’s found in Korgs Wavestation when triggering KARMA are included.
- KARMA’s Arpeggio GE’s used to give you those cool arpeggio rhythms found in many vintage synths from the 70′s and 80′s.
Korg M3 Volume #5 – Vintage Synths is available to purchase for $30 USD.
More information: Kid Nepro / Korg M3 Volume #5 – Vintage Synths
Kid Nepro has announced the release of Korg M3 Volume #4 – Killer Keyboards, the fourth collection of sounds for the Korg M3 Workstations.
An amazing assortment of fully KARMA-fied Programs & Combis perfect for Producers and Keyboard Players looking for some great new keyboard sounds to add to their M3.
Killer Keyboards includes 32 New Programs – 16 New Combis and 5 New Rhodes Multi Samples. No memory expansion is needed in order load Killer Keyboards or any or our four M3 collections. Check out the audio demos at our Killer Keyboards page for a taste of what you can do with these great new sounds.
Korg M3 Volume #4 – Killer Keyboards is available to purchase for $30 USD. A special bundle pack including all four M3 collections (Proto Rock 1.4, Soundtrack Mix, Hit Factory and Killer Keyboards) is available for $200 USD, a $35 USD savings.
More information: Kid Nepro / Korg M3 Volume #4 – Killer Keyboards
Kid Nepro has released The Patch King Ultimate Reason ReFill, a collection of five ReFills for Reason.
The Patch King Ultimate Reason ReFill features
- ReFills: Drum and Bass, Killer Keyboards, Vintage Synthesizers, SP1200 Library and Midi Mix.
- Over two gigs of new samples with thousands of amazing new sounds.
- Over 100 New Drum kits will have you creating killer beats in no time.
- Hundreds of New REX Loops with super cool beats that will jump start your tracks.
- Great Keyboards, Killer Synths and a Super Phat Mix Of Samples.
The Patch King Ultimate Reason ReFill is available for purchase on DVD or as a Digital Download for $125 USD.
More information: Kid Nepro / The Patch King Ultimate Reason ReFill
Kid Nepro has released Korg M3 Volume #3 – Hit Factory, a collection of sounds for the Korg M3.
Our third collection of sounds for the Korg M3 Workstations is now available. An amazing mix of fully KARMA-fied Programs & Combis perfect for Producers and Keyboard Players creating Hip Hop, R&B, Techno, Rave, Trance, Industrial & Dance Tracks.
Korg M3 Volume #3 – Hit Factory features
- 380 New Samples, 5 New Drum Kits, 64 New Programs, and 32 New Combis.
- Includes Classic Drum Samples from the TR808, TR909, CR78, Linn Drum, Simmons Drums and some of the best samples from Kid Nepro’s SP1200 and MPC Sample City Vault.
- Also included are a wide mix of Funk Guitars, Orchestra and Horn Hits, Noizes, Scratches, Human Beat Boxes, Analog Vocoders and Dozens of New Voice Samples.
Korg M3 Volume #3 – Hit Factory is available for $60 USD.
More information: Kid Nepro
Kid Nepro has announced that the SP1200 Sound Library is now available on CD-ROM or as a digital download in WAV, Reason or Kontakt file formats.
Get that “Lo-Fi” 12 Bit Drum Sound for your hardware or software sampler. The best sounds from one of our most popular sound collections. 50 New Drum kits, each with 24-32 single shot samples will have you creating killer beats in no time. And…..Over 200 new WAV and REX Loops that will jump start your tracks.
- Much care was taken to preserve the original sound of the SP when sampling the files and assembling the drum kits. The results are as close as you get to the real thing.
- All WAV file drum kits are well organized for easy key mapping into your hardware or software sampler (usually between 24 and 32 samples included in each drum kit).
- Drum kit’s also include guitar, bass, horns, hits and sound effect samples.
- Reason Refill also includes all the drum loops as REX files as well as several drum patterns recorded into Reasons sequencer as an additional bonus.
SP1200 drum kits and loops are available as individual downloads for $5 USD per kit. The complete collection as a WAV CD-ROM, Kontakt CD-ROM or Reason Refill is available for $75 USD.
Visit Kid Nepro for more information and audio demos.